Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
we sadly need a good central defender who can defend without giving things away 21:29 - Oct 21 with 1643 viewsbilbobaggins

once we get someone who can stop the rot at the back this team will move forward until then i must agree with most post mid table finish
we sadly need a good central defender who can defend without giving things away on 21:33 - Oct 21 with 1632 viewsroccydaleian

What happened to the two defenders you knew about a while back, troll?
we sadly need a good central defender who can defend without giving things away on 21:47 - Oct 21 with 1606 viewsbilbobaggins

we sadly need a good central defender who can defend without giving things away on 21:33 - Oct 21 by roccydaleian

What happened to the two defenders you knew about a while back, troll?

THE YOUNG LAD WE WERE GOING TO SELL TO FIANANCE THE DEAL FELL THROW JUST AT THE END OF THE TRANSFER WINDOW HE FAILED HIS MEDICAL BUT THE TWO NAMES WE WOULD NOT HAVE WANTED ANYWAY
we sadly need a good central defender who can defend without giving things away on 21:49 - Oct 21 with 1603 viewsjudd

we sadly need a good central defender who can defend without giving things away on 21:47 - Oct 21 by bilbobaggins

THE YOUNG LAD WE WERE GOING TO SELL TO FIANANCE THE DEAL FELL THROW JUST AT THE END OF THE TRANSFER WINDOW HE FAILED HIS MEDICAL BUT THE TWO NAMES WE WOULD NOT HAVE WANTED ANYWAY

BUT DID THEY GET MARRIED?????????????????????????????

Poll: What is it to be then?

we sadly need a good central defender who can defend without giving things away on 21:54 - Oct 21 with 1588 viewsroccydaleian

we sadly need a good central defender who can defend without giving things away on 21:47 - Oct 21 by bilbobaggins

OK,YOU KNOW BEST........
we sadly need a good central defender who can defend without giving things away on 22:06 - Oct 21 with 1568 viewsTVOS1907

What were they - Jimmy Savile and Aaron Cawley?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

we sadly need a good central defender who can defend without giving things away on 02:47 - Oct 22 with 1460 viewsRotherhamDale

Bilbobaggins = Tactical genius (in the Steve Kean sense of the word)

Possession with progression.

we sadly need a good central defender who can defend without giving things away on 12:02 - Oct 22 with 1306 viewsgizmo

anyone thought about having a punt at Trotman?

Il get my coat...lol

Don't miss the donut by looking through the hole.

we sadly need a good central defender who can defend without giving things away on 21:01 - Oct 22 with 1130 viewsThacks_Rabbits

we sadly need a good central defender who can defend without giving things away on 12:02 - Oct 22 by gizmo

anyone thought about having a punt at Trotman?

Il get my coat...lol

Well though I doubt much of the above I did hear that we had a youth player who was getting a lot of transfer offers around 2 months ago - no idea who or what happened but it was happening apparently

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

we sadly need a good central defender who can defend without giving things away on 21:46 - Oct 22 with 1111 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Bilbo I'm still not convinced that your an actual Rochdale fan you only post when we've done bad or something scandaless so your either a very very bitter Bucket, a lost little biffo or an accy fan but maybe you'd be able to answer my question when you ever positive about the mighty dale??

I'm just not getting your stript that's all can you explain why your so negative??

LOVE THE DALE

LOVE ENGLAND

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

we sadly need a good central defender who can defend without giving things away on 21:54 - Oct 22 with 1098 viewsTVOS1907

we sadly need a good central defender who can defend without giving things away on 21:46 - Oct 22 by DaleAwaydayBot

Bilbo I'm still not convinced that your an actual Rochdale fan you only post when we've done bad or something scandaless so your either a very very bitter Bucket, a lost little biffo or an accy fan but maybe you'd be able to answer my question when you ever positive about the mighty dale??

I'm just not getting your stript that's all can you explain why your so negative??

LOVE THE DALE

LOVE ENGLAND

Don't fall for his 'script', Taz. He's been well sussed out.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

we sadly need a good central defender who can defend without giving things away on 18:19 - Oct 23 with 991 viewselectricblue

Whats wrong with byrne sure he worth a shout or perhaps if is back at burnley Long get him in on loan....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024