Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Louis Hamilton leaving Mclaren 12:20 - Sep 28 with 1017 viewsolympicdale

least should give Button the lead role he deserved.

Life is a game of fate.

Louis Hamilton leaving Mclaren on 12:22 - Sep 28 with 1013 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

about time

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Louis Hamilton leaving Mclaren on 16:21 - Sep 28 with 936 viewsphomem

It'll help Button next season - strange move for Hamilton looks almost a backwards step
Louis Hamilton leaving Mclaren on 17:26 - Sep 28 with 911 viewsKenBoon

Louis Hamilton leaving Mclaren on 16:21 - Sep 28 by phomem

It'll help Button next season - strange move for Hamilton looks almost a backwards step

It's a backwards step for what he will hope is a huge step forward when all the regulation changes come into play in 2014. It's a brave move.
Louis Hamilton leaving Mclaren on 17:34 - Sep 28 with 901 viewsChaffRAFC

Louis Hamilton leaving Mclaren on 17:26 - Sep 28 by KenBoon

It's a backwards step for what he will hope is a huge step forward when all the regulation changes come into play in 2014. It's a brave move.

Very brave but it could prove to be a very good move. He's been with McLaren for many many years and I suspect the need for a change also played a part in his decision.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Louis Hamilton leaving Mclaren on 17:38 - Sep 28 with 895 viewsboffley

Louis Hamilton leaving Mclaren on 17:34 - Sep 28 by ChaffRAFC

Very brave but it could prove to be a very good move. He's been with McLaren for many many years and I suspect the need for a change also played a part in his decision.

As well as £££££. Apparently with Mercedes he will be permitted to pursue certain external earning opportunities which his contract with McLaren prohibited.
Louis Hamilton leaving Mclaren on 17:52 - Sep 28 with 878 viewsolympicdale

Louis Hamilton leaving Mclaren on 16:21 - Sep 28 by phomem

I'd have loved to see someone like Paul Di Resta or Kobiashi moved to Mclaren, they deserve a better car.

Life is a game of fate.

Louis Hamilton leaving Mclaren on 18:19 - Sep 28 with 862 viewsphomem

Louis Hamilton leaving Mclaren on 17:52 - Sep 28 by olympicdale

I'd have loved to see someone like Paul Di Resta or Kobiashi moved to Mclaren, they deserve a better car.

It's Lewis though! Perez to Mclaren as replacement
Louis Hamilton leaving Mclaren on 21:55 - Sep 28 with 808 viewsgizmo

to be honest i reckon from lewis`s point of view its purely a money thing...Mclaren on a worldwide scale dont have the marketing clout that mercedes have, so the earning potential is just so much bigger for lewis, and mercedes.

Don't miss the donut by looking through the hole.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024