Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell 16:38 - Sep 20 with 6141 viewsTFP

Sky sports understands : http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8095398/Tykes-land-Kennedy
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 09:13 - Sep 22 with 1563 viewsphomem

Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 04:30 - Sep 22 by davidab2202

Will be interesting to see how he goes at Barnsley.Never really given a chance at Leicester possibly due to a managerial change before his first season there.

Played well for the posh in the championship, they could have done with him in their present situation
Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 12:25 - Sep 22 with 1515 viewsChaffRAFC

I think Tom Kennedy is a very good player. He's easily the best left back I've ever seen play for us. I think he'll do a good job at Barnsley. He's playing for the management team who rescued his career and brought him to Dale and he's playing with a lot of familiar faces.

I echo Col's comments about Hillcroft as well. I genuinely think they're doing a good job at Barnsley. I think it's just a touch sad that certain Dale fans want Hillcroft to fail but oh well.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 12:34 - Sep 22 with 1510 viewsfrenzied

i see the Times has them as 2nd favourites to go down according to their computer stats...i cant see it,Hills a master of getting a pint from a half pint glass as he did with us many times, a top half finish would be a great achievement for him and Flickers
Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 12:45 - Sep 22 with 1504 viewsTVOS1907

http://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/article/kennedy-signs-for-barnsley-380712.aspx

Looks like they've forgotten his time at Rochdale.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 12:59 - Sep 22 with 1495 viewsjudd

Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 12:45 - Sep 22 by TVOS1907

I think any signing that they make it's taken as a given that they're ex Dale

Poll: What is it to be then?

Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 17:25 - Sep 22 with 1442 viewsDaley_Lama

Brum v Barnsley

Kennedy at RB
Wiseman at CH (captain)
Dagnall up front

Done
Perkins
Etuhu alll on the bench.

Poll: DF in or out

Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 18:09 - Sep 22 with 1412 viewshxdale

Come on Birmingham...
Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 18:38 - Sep 22 with 1397 viewsphomem

Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 18:09 - Sep 22 by hxdale

Come on Birmingham...

Barnsley two up
Login to get fewer ads

Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 18:45 - Sep 22 with 1388 views442Dale

So far, one of the best performances I've seen in a very long time.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 18:45 - Sep 22 with 1379 viewsphomem

Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 18:45 - Sep 22 by 442Dale

So far, one of the best performances I've seen in a very long time.

Three up
Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 18:48 - Sep 22 with 1369 viewsDaley_Lama

Four up

Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 18:56 - Sep 22 with 1390 viewsDaley_Lama

Five up

Still out of his depth, SuddenLad?

If so, I wonder what the chairman will have to say after this performance?

Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 18:59 - Sep 22 with 1340 viewsphomem

Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 18:56 - Sep 22 by Daley_Lama

Five up

Still out of his depth, SuddenLad?

If so, I wonder what the chairman will have to say after this performance?

Davies with four!
Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 19:53 - Sep 22 with 1323 viewslove_the_dale

SuddenLad -
Keith Hill is now beginning to look out of his depth and is showing his lack of knowledge & experience by constantly turning to his former players. He will only alienate the Tykes supporters even further by this move. Not that any of that will bother him.
How long before Lee McEvilly is Oakwell bound.
and -
Sadly, he can't produce the results (hence his post-match rant at Blackburn) - much to the chagrin of the Tykes Chairman who has apparently 'had words' that things need to improve.

DaleFan7
They will be in League One next season, should be in League One now in theory.

electricblue -
Another nail in hillcrofts coffin..
Could be heading to bury sooner than they think..

gizmo -
“oh really?” when responding to barnsley1’s statement, “We’re playing really well and won’t go down.”

hxdale -
Come on Birmingham...

Come on, folks - please let’s support people who have done so well for the Dale, and continue trying to improve themselves and others.
Well done, Keith and Flicker. Great performance and result this evening. Really pleased for you both.
Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 21:58 - Sep 22 with 1269 viewsroccydaleian

Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 19:53 - Sep 22 by love_the_dale

SuddenLad -
Keith Hill is now beginning to look out of his depth and is showing his lack of knowledge & experience by constantly turning to his former players. He will only alienate the Tykes supporters even further by this move. Not that any of that will bother him.
How long before Lee McEvilly is Oakwell bound.
and -
Sadly, he can't produce the results (hence his post-match rant at Blackburn) - much to the chagrin of the Tykes Chairman who has apparently 'had words' that things need to improve.

DaleFan7
They will be in League One next season, should be in League One now in theory.

electricblue -
Another nail in hillcrofts coffin..
Could be heading to bury sooner than they think..

gizmo -
“oh really?” when responding to barnsley1’s statement, “We’re playing really well and won’t go down.”

hxdale -
Come on Birmingham...

Come on, folks - please let’s support people who have done so well for the Dale, and continue trying to improve themselves and others.
Well done, Keith and Flicker. Great performance and result this evening. Really pleased for you both.

electricblue, is a Troll.
Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 22:01 - Sep 22 with 1259 viewsSalwaDale

Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 12:45 - Sep 22 by TVOS1907

Are they so thick in Barnsley that if they don't mention it on the OS then they won't work out who he used to play for?

Kes, Kes.

TBBT

Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 22:14 - Sep 22 with 1247 viewsfrenzied

Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 12:34 - Sep 22 by frenzied

i see the Times has them as 2nd favourites to go down according to their computer stats...i cant see it,Hills a master of getting a pint from a half pint glass as he did with us many times, a top half finish would be a great achievement for him and Flickers

yet again a great performance..good luck to Hillcroft
Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 22:35 - Sep 22 with 1234 viewsphomem

Quelle surprise! Kennedy (Tom) is off to Oakwell on 22:01 - Sep 22 by SalwaDale

Are they so thick in Barnsley that if they don't mention it on the OS then they won't work out who he used to play for?

Kes, Kes.

Selective memory or selective editing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024