Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? 00:44 - Feb 10 with 3372 viewsQPR1882

4 here leaving sunny Staines/Slough/Perivale 9.30.

Should be an interesting drive up there.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 17:54 - Feb 10 with 782 viewsCharlie1

No idea if relevant and probably not. Been in Glasgow all day with work and just walked to train station. It's bleeding freezing and dropping by the hour!

2:59 baby!

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 18:01 - Feb 10 with 773 viewsOakwoodR

Are there any pubs near the station chaps?
I have done the Google walk round a few streets but it doesn't look good?
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 18:11 - Feb 10 with 765 viewsthemodfather

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 18:01 - Feb 10 by OakwoodR

Are there any pubs near the station chaps?
I have done the Google walk round a few streets but it doesn't look good?

2 full lsa coaches going.....if i recall not much near ground, now that pub away fans used is closed!! then again it snowed, we lost 3-0 and i was bladdered!!
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 18:22 - Feb 10 with 755 viewsOakwoodR

Gents,

There is a pub 150m from Blackburn station called 'The Adelphi' which looks a possibility for a bit of a gathering?
Turn right out of the station and its opposite Morrisons. The buses to the ground go from opposite the pub as well.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 18:23 - Feb 10 with 754 viewsdodge_stoke_r

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 17:54 - Feb 10 by Charlie1

No idea if relevant and probably not. Been in Glasgow all day with work and just walked to train station. It's bleeding freezing and dropping by the hour!

To be fair it's not really relevant at all. You could be writing that about Glasgow in July . Weather report says cold but no snow so should be ok. Wrap up warm everyone
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 20:06 - Feb 10 with 723 viewskingo

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 17:13 - Feb 10 by Northernr

Worth saying that Accrington have already called their game off tomorrow.

My spy in the area reckons that is because their pitch is frozen from earlier but Blackburns will be ok and weather was ok today.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 20:38 - Feb 10 with 711 viewsLancsR

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 20:06 - Feb 10 by kingo

My spy in the area reckons that is because their pitch is frozen from earlier but Blackburns will be ok and weather was ok today.

3 going from Chorley, home game for us. Can you believe there are 3 Rangers living in the very small northern town of Chorley, happy days.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 20:47 - Feb 10 with 707 viewskingo

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 20:38 - Feb 10 by LancsR

3 going from Chorley, home game for us. Can you believe there are 3 Rangers living in the very small northern town of Chorley, happy days.

I presume the weather in Chorley was ok today ?

Login to get fewer ads

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 20:59 - Feb 10 with 700 viewsLancsR

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 20:47 - Feb 10 by kingo

It's fine mate, this norvern monkey weather isn't as bad as they all make out, honestly. Have a safe journey up fellas.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 21:01 - Feb 10 with 697 viewskingo

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 20:59 - Feb 10 by LancsR

It's fine mate, this norvern monkey weather isn't as bad as they all make out, honestly. Have a safe journey up fellas.

Cheers will do, it's the brass monkeys I'm worried about.

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 21:04 - Feb 10 with 693 viewsBazWoT

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 20:47 - Feb 10 by kingo

Met a girl from there, we called her Chorley would.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 21:04 - Feb 10 with 693 viewsJamie

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 17:13 - Feb 10 by Northernr

Worth saying that Accrington have already called their game off tomorrow.

Officially the worst playing surface in the football league last season so I'd be amazed if they had undersoil heating!
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 21:10 - Feb 10 with 688 viewskingo

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 21:04 - Feb 10 by BazWoT

Met a girl from there, we called her Chorley would.

She got around a bit as North Would, so I hear

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 21:16 - Feb 10 with 685 viewsLancsR

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 21:04 - Feb 10 by Jamie

Officially the worst playing surface in the football league last season so I'd be amazed if they had undersoil heating!

They've got very good facilities from top to bottom, courtesy of Jack Walkers reign.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 22:00 - Feb 10 with 666 viewsNorthernr

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 21:16 - Feb 10 by LancsR

They've got very good facilities from top to bottom, courtesy of Jack Walkers reign.

Think he was talking about Accrington.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 23:01 - Feb 10 with 619 viewsLancsR

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 22:00 - Feb 10 by Northernr

Think he was talking about Accrington.

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 23:40 - Feb 10 with 603 viewsFDC

Fecking freezing this evening oop north, weather reporting frost tomorrow but nothing too extreme. Leeds last season around this time of year was about the coldest I've ever been, sadly had to leave my feet there. Surely Leeds can't have pitch heating that far superior to Blackburn can they?
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 23:59 - Feb 10 with 597 viewsOakwoodR

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 23:40 - Feb 10 by FDC

Fecking freezing this evening oop north, weather reporting frost tomorrow but nothing too extreme. Leeds last season around this time of year was about the coldest I've ever been, sadly had to leave my feet there. Surely Leeds can't have pitch heating that far superior to Blackburn can they?

Blackburn haven't had a home game postponed for a weather related reason in 22 years...
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 00:01 - Feb 11 with 594 viewsFDC

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 23:59 - Feb 10 by OakwoodR

Blackburn haven't had a home game postponed for a weather related reason in 22 years...

Where've you dug that up from?
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 00:10 - Feb 11 with 591 viewsOakwoodR

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 00:01 - Feb 11 by FDC

Where've you dug that up from?

I did a ouija board in my office before booking my train ticket and Jack Walker spelt it out to me...
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 00:14 - Feb 11 with 585 viewsFDC

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 00:10 - Feb 11 by OakwoodR

I did a ouija board in my office before booking my train ticket and Jack Walker spelt it out to me...

Fair play, no point taking chances.

I've followed your example and read the sediment in my wine glass - Fitz Hall hat-trick apparently.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 00:19 - Feb 11 with 582 viewsOakwoodR

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 00:14 - Feb 11 by FDC

Fair play, no point taking chances.

I've followed your example and read the sediment in my wine glass - Fitz Hall hat-trick apparently.

You sure it didn't say Fitz Hall hamstring?
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 06:05 - Feb 11 with 566 viewsBazWoT

It's kin freezin this morning, dread to think what it's like up there!!!!

I think my back has frozen!

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 06:18 - Feb 11 with 564 viewsOakwoodR

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 06:05 - Feb 11 by BazWoT

It's kin freezin this morning, dread to think what it's like up there!!!!

I think my back has frozen!

Deep heat and an extra pair of socks will do you just fine.
Finishing up at work and getting ready to head to Euston. I have a good feeling about today. 3 -1 to us.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 06:25 - Feb 11 with 563 viewsBazWoT

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 06:18 - Feb 11 by OakwoodR

Deep heat and an extra pair of socks will do you just fine.
Finishing up at work and getting ready to head to Euston. I have a good feeling about today. 3 -1 to us.

Best of luck, don't envy your night/day/night experience, you have my admiration.

Laura Tobin just told me it was warmer up north due to the cloud cover, sadly the graphic behind her with temperatures on didn't back this up... brrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024