Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jan Bednarek Pens New Deal At St Mary's 13:15 - Sep 13 with 759 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62965/

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Jan Bednarek Pens New Deal At St Mary's on 13:35 - Sep 13 with 716 viewsdirk_doone

Cue wild celebrations.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Jan Bednarek Pens New Deal At St Mary's on 14:29 - Sep 13 with 652 viewssaints__fan__73

We're certainly getting ahead of the game in planning for next season in the Championship.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Jan Bednarek Pens New Deal At St Mary's on 14:34 - Sep 13 with 644 viewsGRIM

Jan Bednarek Pens New Deal At St Mary's on 14:29 - Sep 13 by saints__fan__73

We're certainly getting ahead of the game in planning for next season in the Championship.

I'm already looking forward to winning a few games in Championship next season.
Got to be better than getting hammered each week in Premier Lge.
Jan Bednarek Pens New Deal At St Mary's on 16:38 - Sep 13 with 521 viewsUTS1885

Im 50/50 on this, as ive seen plenty before that he wasnt good enough for the PL and ended up being sent to Villa. Conceding goals somehow needs to stop.
Jan Bednarek Pens New Deal At St Mary's on 17:05 - Sep 13 with 497 viewskingslandstand1

Jan Bednarek Pens New Deal At St Mary's on 16:38 - Sep 13 by UTS1885

Im 50/50 on this, as ive seen plenty before that he wasnt good enough for the PL and ended up being sent to Villa. Conceding goals somehow needs to stop.

One could argue as to who would we prefer, Bednarek or JS? I'd rather have Bednarek (as would most on here I'm sure), but what other options are there at least until January?
And let's be honest it could be too late by then and we have no other options up until then
Another fukd up transfer window?
Jan Bednarek Pens New Deal At St Mary's on 18:58 - Sep 13 with 426 viewsGRIM

Jan Bednarek Pens New Deal At St Mary's on 17:05 - Sep 13 by kingslandstand1

One could argue as to who would we prefer, Bednarek or JS? I'd rather have Bednarek (as would most on here I'm sure), but what other options are there at least until January?
And let's be honest it could be too late by then and we have no other options up until then
Another fukd up transfer window?

We brought in two new ctr backs in the summer transfer window but it would appear that neither are regarded better than the ones we already have, WHY sign them.
They must be poor if Slack Jack is rated better than them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024