Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? 19:37 - Sep 26 with 2071 viewsSTID2017

According to sources ( I.e Planet Swans) they have already sold out their allocation?
Should be a fantastic atmosphere

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 21:39 - Sep 26 with 1989 viewsPolskijack

Weekend of the Global Jacks convention so looks like we picked a good one, at least for the atmosphere ☺️
Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 23:46 - Sep 26 with 1916 viewsSTID2017

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 21:39 - Sep 26 by Polskijack

Weekend of the Global Jacks convention so looks like we picked a good one, at least for the atmosphere ☺️

Yes with all the events planned sounds like it will be a cracking weekend

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 10:06 - Sep 27 with 1830 views1983

Looking at one of thier forums its not sold out and some of them are chucking their tickets back due to rail strikes and getting refunds,but a lot flying down via Bristol even if they did manage 2,000 -2 500 I would imagine a big chunk of them would stay over that the weekend along with first home game in 3 weeks Swansea will be very messy that weekend,hope there is no trouble as Sunderland fans,people are very much like people and fans of Swansea.

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 10:18 - Sep 27 with 1824 viewsbuilthjack

It looks like tickets went off sale when the criteria changed, then went back on sale later in the day. Still on sale now.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 20:08 - Sep 27 with 1665 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I’d expect nothing less from them just as I would Newcastle TBH

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 10:02 - Sep 28 with 1566 viewsbuilthjack

£32.50 plus fees for away fans.
There should be a £20 cap for the whole division for away tickets

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 13:50 - Sep 28 with 1516 viewsbuilthjack

Of the 1971 allocation, Sunderland had sold 1657 at 3.00pm today. They are on general sale from midday today, so should sell out in the next few days.
Or maybe not.

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 18:05 - Sep 28 with 1476 viewspencoedjack

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 10:02 - Sep 28 by builthjack

£32.50 plus fees for away fans.
There should be a £20 cap for the whole division for away tickets

100% this^.
Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 22:27 - Sep 28 with 1408 viewsjackharris

North West Corner for the Sunderland Match by jackharris 21 Sep 2022 18:30
Will this be the first Home League match for a long time where the North-West Corner (roughly 700) will be sold to an away side. That’s if Sunderland sell out their allocation of roughly 2,100 and make a request for more? There are a couple of fans who I think enter through the West and still sit on seats in a sort of no man’s zone of the North West. Outside the fencing is in place for this corner to be included in the away fenced enclosure. The area is allocated for the big Cup matches.

https://i.ibb.co/sQMxLsJ/A6090-B27-48-B4-45-D6-AEE3-2-D7988064005.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/Z1kRTYk/4311-C356-64-A0-4-F54-B0-D0-C8-D9-F66-B8422.jpg

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 09:55 - Sep 29 with 1340 viewsbuilthjack

1791 sold as at 8.30am today.
180 of their 1971 to sell.

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 11:26 - Oct 3 with 1175 viewsbuilthjack

Sunderland still had around 80 to sell about an hour ago. Plus lots are now trying to sell their ticket because of the train strike.

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 11:58 - Oct 3 with 1149 viewspencoedjack

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 11:26 - Oct 3 by builthjack

Sunderland still had around 80 to sell about an hour ago. Plus lots are now trying to sell their ticket because of the train strike.

Bloody rail strike is a pain in the arse.
Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 12:32 - Oct 3 with 1134 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 11:58 - Oct 3 by pencoedjack

7 and a half hour train journey at best. Probably the same going by coach. If I go up there I’ll fly to Newcastle

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 13:38 - Oct 3 with 1099 viewsFireboy2

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 11:58 - Oct 3 by pencoedjack

Power to the people 👊
Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 16:03 - Oct 3 with 1046 views73__73

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 13:38 - Oct 3 by Fireboy2

Power to the people 👊

Yes, I’m sure the so called elites and wealthy will be gutted the 12.45 to Solihull has been cancelled 🙄

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 16:58 - Oct 3 with 1021 viewspencoedjack

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 16:03 - Oct 3 by 73__73

Yes, I’m sure the so called elites and wealthy will be gutted the 12.45 to Solihull has been cancelled 🙄

All those non elite people missing work & hospital appointments will definitely be gutted.

Pretty sure all those striking rail workers will happily be working overtime to make up for the money they are losing whilst they are on strike.

What a messed up network.
Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 17:55 - Oct 3 with 1002 viewsFireboy2

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 16:58 - Oct 3 by pencoedjack

All those non elite people missing work & hospital appointments will definitely be gutted.

Pretty sure all those striking rail workers will happily be working overtime to make up for the money they are losing whilst they are on strike.

What a messed up network.

Going out on strike isnt funny penc, my lot will be going out the doors soon.

Last time we went out on strike we lost an average of a 1000 quid each.

Going out on strike is the very last option, no one wants to lose money.
Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 19:23 - Oct 3 with 950 viewspencoedjack

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 17:55 - Oct 3 by Fireboy2

Going out on strike isnt funny penc, my lot will be going out the doors soon.

Last time we went out on strike we lost an average of a 1000 quid each.

Going out on strike is the very last option, no one wants to lose money.

Not sure which poster it was but he had no issue going out on a rail strike as he made the money up on overtime.

Totally understand that’s not the case for all.
Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 19:31 - Oct 3 with 941 viewsFireboy2

Sunderland Sold Out Allocation v Us ? on 19:23 - Oct 3 by pencoedjack

Not sure which poster it was but he had no issue going out on a rail strike as he made the money up on overtime.

Totally understand that’s not the case for all.

Well he's a gobshite then mate.

It definitely isn't the case, my first competent wage was just below 30k in 2008.

My wage is now 31.5k, 4 wage rises in almost 17 year's.

That's why we are walking out the doors, these c@#% in charge want us to doff our caps to them and thank them for the opportunity to work.

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024