Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. 22:18 - Aug 13 with 26852 viewsSimonJames

0-1 (BFG) and we go top.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 23:05]

100% of people who drink water will die.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 20:34 - Aug 14 with 2647 viewsBoston

Where are the 'just back' reviews eh, Cadaver 0 QPR 2 and I want to know if the atmosphere was dead?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 20:50 - Aug 14 with 2554 viewsqueensparker

In the whole post Redknapp hate fest everyone forgets we broke the 100 year+ club record for clean sheets under him at the start of the playoff season.

Let's do it again...
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 21:02 - Aug 14 with 2498 viewsLblock

Question on atmosphere answered.
Poor, poor home attendance (congratulations Sky TV you VVankers)

Good footage of our goals.

(Shamelessly copied from Fantasy Island)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 21:22 - Aug 14 with 2402 viewsrsonist

watch?v=60aDpowISCs

As embeds aren't working.

[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 21:23]
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 21:29 - Aug 14 with 2354 viewsPunteR

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 20:50 - Aug 14 by queensparker

In the whole post Redknapp hate fest everyone forgets we broke the 100 year+ club record for clean sheets under him at the start of the playoff season.

Let's do it again...

Ahem..I think Green may have had something to do with that as well.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 21:40 - Aug 14 with 2276 viewsDorse

I am enjoying this start to the season. No big time Charlies, just a team working hard for each other and a clear plan.

Nicely done.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 21:46 - Aug 14 with 2229 viewsSimonJames

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 21:40 - Aug 14 by Dorse

I am enjoying this start to the season. No big time Charlies, just a team working hard for each other and a clear plan.

Nicely done.

I never knew his nickname was "Big Time" but we could still use Charlie.

100% of people who drink water will die.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 22:20 - Aug 14 with 2101 viewsLblock

Only 3 games in, I've only seen one, but cap doffed.

PaulParker could be right yet... Build from the back, strong spine, see what happens from there.

Now, hoping for sunshine, beers and points this forthcoming week

Login to get fewer ads

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 22:49 - Aug 14 with 1995 viewsrobith

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 21:02 - Aug 14 by Lblock

Question on atmosphere answered.
Poor, poor home attendance (congratulations Sky TV you VVankers)

Good footage of our goals.

(Shamelessly copied from Fantasy Island)

It wasn't on sky
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 22:49 - Aug 14 with 1993 viewsrichranger

Not only no goals conceded - but only one shot on target against us in 2 games!
Some going!
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 22:58 - Aug 14 with 1963 viewskropotkin41

Just got back to the Wild West. Great day and a great finish to the game. We look well organised and competent albeit against a pretty poor Cardiff team. Chatted with some justifiably dispirited Cardiff fans after.

I have only two reservations about the way we were set-up and how we performed: could someone explain to me what Nedum was doing and why he was doing it? And secondly, along somewhat similar lines, what was happening with Bidwell not going forward?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 23:05 - Aug 14 with 1930 viewsPunteR

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 22:58 - Aug 14 by kropotkin41

Just got back to the Wild West. Great day and a great finish to the game. We look well organised and competent albeit against a pretty poor Cardiff team. Chatted with some justifiably dispirited Cardiff fans after.

I have only two reservations about the way we were set-up and how we performed: could someone explain to me what Nedum was doing and why he was doing it? And secondly, along somewhat similar lines, what was happening with Bidwell not going forward?

What was Ned doing and why? As you was there i was hoping you'd tell me.! lol
I thought Bidwell set up the first goal?

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 23:14 - Aug 14 with 1903 viewskropotkin41

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 23:05 - Aug 14 by PunteR

What was Ned doing and why? As you was there i was hoping you'd tell me.! lol
I thought Bidwell set up the first goal?

Bidwell did set up the first goal, and it was a beautiful cross. I presume that he has it in him to be very useful down the left wing (although the free kick was from the right), but he seemed reluctant to go forward when he was given the ball. Nedum was on the right and looked like he didn't want the ball........ his position didn't make any sense tome at all.......I'd love to be enlightened on the matter but it was the one stand out oddity for me today.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 23:35 - Aug 14 with 1840 viewsPunteR

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 23:14 - Aug 14 by kropotkin41

Bidwell did set up the first goal, and it was a beautiful cross. I presume that he has it in him to be very useful down the left wing (although the free kick was from the right), but he seemed reluctant to go forward when he was given the ball. Nedum was on the right and looked like he didn't want the ball........ his position didn't make any sense tome at all.......I'd love to be enlightened on the matter but it was the one stand out oddity for me today.

He's not a natural RB and not comfortable on the ball at the best of times..

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 23:38 - Aug 14 with 1826 viewsE17hoop

Decent Cardiff fan video of the game here:
watch?v=60aDpowISCs
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 23:39]

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 00:21 - Aug 15 with 1757 viewsCamberleyR

Match highlights

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/1

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 06:39 - Aug 15 with 1621 viewsLblock

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 22:49 - Aug 14 by robith

It wasn't on sky

A fact that didnt pass me by.

However the fact the game was on a Sunday due to Sky moving midweek fixtures about with a nano second of notice may have been missed by some

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024