Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. 22:18 - Aug 13 with 26853 viewsSimonJames

0-1 (BFG) and we go top.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 23:05]

100% of people who drink water will die.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:27 - Aug 14 with 3239 viewsstevec

Bit apprehensive after Leeds and Swindons showings since, happy with a draw. COYRs
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:33 - Aug 14 with 3170 viewsBrianMcCarthy

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:15 - Aug 14 by Discodroids

me and you today then Bri.

Who can forget that glorious evening a couple of years ago when you provided commentary to the Forum away at Brighton..

It was like being round a crystal set listening to the kings speech.

I am that tall lad with the floppy hair that plays all the gentry types. That's me, that is.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:45 - Aug 14 with 3100 viewsPunteR

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:23 - Aug 14 by JAPRANGERS

Smithies

Onuoha
Hall
Caulker
Bidwell

Cousins
Henry
Luongo
Gladwin

Chery

Polter

Ingram, Perch, Kpekawa, El Khayati, Ngbakoto, Shodipo, Washington

Sticking with Gladwin. JFH obviously sees the potential in the lad.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:49 - Aug 14 with 3063 viewsBklynRanger

I'm freeeee!

Actually I forgot about it till just now but remembered just in time. Surprised to see Gladwin starting again. I think Jimmy is determined to bring find and reveal the player in him.
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:57 - Aug 14 with 2973 viewsDannyPaddox

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:23 - Aug 14 by JAPRANGERS

Smithies

Onuoha
Hall
Caulker
Bidwell

Cousins
Henry
Luongo
Gladwin

Chery

Polter

Ingram, Perch, Kpekawa, El Khayati, Ngbakoto, Shodipo, Washington

Subs bench reads like a dyslexic Esperanto jazz poem
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:00 - Aug 14 with 2946 viewsPunteR

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 14:57 - Aug 14 by DannyPaddox

Subs bench reads like a dyslexic Esperanto jazz poem

I don't know what that is but it made me larf..

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:04 - Aug 14 with 2892 viewsE17hoop

3rd kit again today - will we ever wear our away shirt?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 15:05]

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:04 - Aug 14 with 2876 viewsSimonJames

C'mon lads.

Login to get fewer ads

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:05 - Aug 14 with 2881 viewstoreqpr

A humble Q from Norway.Could anyone be so kind to post a link to local radio (BBC) who does this match live?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 15:16]
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:13 - Aug 14 with 2738 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I presume that the co-commentator Danny is Danny Gabbidon?

Loving his re-branding of us as "Coo-Pee-Aw"!

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:15 - Aug 14 with 2681 viewsE17hoop

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:05 - Aug 14 by toreqpr

A humble Q from Norway.Could anyone be so kind to post a link to local radio (BBC) who does this match live?

Looking but can't see one.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:19 - Aug 14 with 2581 viewswestberksr

afternoon chaps; did ponder heading across the border today only to find out courtisy of the QPR website that it's all ticket. Bit excessive for a Sunday thriller I'd have thought.

anyhoos, trying to find a commentary but London has Gabby Roslin talking shite (that's the unofficial title of the programme); tried to find it on Taff FM but they are talking shite there too.

anywhere I can follow this apart from text updates on the Beeb?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 15:24]
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:25 - Aug 14 with 2404 viewsLblock

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:19 - Aug 14 by westberksr

afternoon chaps; did ponder heading across the border today only to find out courtisy of the QPR website that it's all ticket. Bit excessive for a Sunday thriller I'd have thought.

anyhoos, trying to find a commentary but London has Gabby Roslin talking shite (that's the unofficial title of the programme); tried to find it on Taff FM but they are talking shite there too.

Sky 0152 or Radio London digital

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:25 - Aug 14 with 2409 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Gladwin's gone down injured for the second time. May be coming off...

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:26 - Aug 14 with 2403 viewsPunteR

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:19 - Aug 14 by westberksr

QPR Player on offish.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:26 - Aug 14 with 2272 viewsBrightonhoop

Nothing but BBC text comms, which read quite well for us.

Win and we go top.
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:26 - Aug 14 with 2246 viewsPunteR

Yeni on

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:27 - Aug 14 with 2232 viewsderbyhoop

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:05 - Aug 14 by toreqpr

Might be on Radio London or Radio Wales, but whether you can get either outside the UK is questionable.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:27 - Aug 14 with 2228 viewsBrianMcCarthy

N'Gbakoto on for Gladwin.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:27 - Aug 14 with 2217 viewsLblock

League debut for George... Good luck lad

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:28 - Aug 14 with 2211 viewsenfieldargh

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 11:09 - Aug 14 by SimonJames

I'd completely forgotten about the hilarity of Shadwell, even though I'm regularly subjected to John Sparkes' various voices on Peppa Pig.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 11:10]

Is there any Chocolate Milk in eeeerrrrr

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:28 - Aug 14 with 2205 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cousins gone centre mid now.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:28 - Aug 14 with 2185 viewsSimonJames

I reckon we'll score within the next 5 mins now.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:30 - Aug 14 with 2154 viewsPunteR

QPR Staying strong compact. Keeping a good shape.
Good to hear

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 15:34 - Aug 14 with 2053 viewsPunteR

Bidwell being worked hard on the left..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024