Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred 08:56 - Aug 10 with 32819 viewsDorse

Since they're in my neck of the woods, thought I'd kick this one off.

Travel advice: if you're taking the train, expect delays as locals surround the station carrying pitchforks and flaming torches shouting 'Kill it! Kill the metal snake!'

Tickets still available for three groats and a chicken.

Local hostelries are famous for Scruttocks' Old Derigible scrumpy but avoid it if you don't like drinks served with bits of beak and feathers in it. Turnip on a stick can be bought at half time.

(To be fair, where I live has only just enountered Christian missionaries. We look up to Yeovil with their fancy electricity and running water.)

'Welcome to Yeovil!'
[Post edited 10 Aug 2015 9:00]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:06 - Aug 11 with 4171 viewsitsbiga

Ned been lifting weights?
He looks pretty chunky up top.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:07 - Aug 11 with 4171 viewsantoknee64

Kapekwa should start every game great play and cross from the lad who had a superb pre-season
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:14 - Aug 11 with 3916 viewssimmo

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:07 - Aug 11 by antoknee64

Kapekwa should start every game great play and cross from the lad who had a superb pre-season

Yeah happy with him and Konchesky until YSY and Robinson return. We look pretty good for LB's at the minute - we just need to keep them fit.

Impressed with Doughy too, as long as he doesn't fade too much 2nd half he could be a great option in CM, always shows for the ball, composed and passes well, mostly always forwards.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:18 - Aug 11 with 3785 viewsDorse

Have the crowd been told off or something? My kids make more noise when they're being 'quiet'.

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:21 - Aug 11 with 3689 viewsFredManRave

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:18 - Aug 11 by Dorse

Have the crowd been told off or something? My kids make more noise when they're being 'quiet'.

They're in a state of shock that they're losing to us.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:23 - Aug 11 with 3625 viewsDorse

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:21 - Aug 11 by FredManRave

'The Hoops are 2-0 down'. That's just confusing.

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:23 - Aug 11 with 3611 viewsitsbiga

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:21 - Aug 11 by FredManRave

They need some livestock to look at

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:27 - Aug 11 with 3484 viewsDorse

Unlucky Polter.

Login to get fewer ads

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:28 - Aug 11 with 3439 viewsitsbiga

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:27 - Aug 11 by Dorse

Unlucky Polter.

He's putting himself around nicely i think.

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:29 - Aug 11 with 3391 viewsFredManRave

Is it too early for a "Who do you want in the next round of the Cup?" thread.

In fact, has one ever been done on here before?!

I've got the Power.

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:30 - Aug 11 with 3390 viewsderbyhoop

Plenty of League Cup shocks on the cards.
Blackburn losing 2-1 to Shrewsbury at Ewood Park
Ipswich 0-1 Stevenage
Millwall 0-1 Barnet
MK Dons 0-1 Orient
Forest 1-2 Walsall

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:33 - Aug 11 with 3255 viewsFredManRave

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:30 - Aug 11 by derbyhoop

Plenty of League Cup shocks on the cards.
Blackburn losing 2-1 to Shrewsbury at Ewood Park
Ipswich 0-1 Stevenage
Millwall 0-1 Barnet
MK Dons 0-1 Orient
Forest 1-2 Walsall

Yeovil 0 - 2 QPR

I've got the Power.

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:34 - Aug 11 with 3243 viewsqueensparker

Been impressed with Polter, first time I've seen him. Bit agricultural but can't fault the effort

Gladwin looks good on the ball as well.

Can't quite get used to this as a QPR team yet. They're all bloody strangers.
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:35 - Aug 11 with 3184 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Decent half.

Polter and JET standing out up front, nice half from both Doughty and Kpekwa as well.

We seem to be playing with something called 'shape'?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:37 - Aug 11 with 3103 viewsvegasranger

Good first half showing. Poulter looks strong with a bit of mobility. Not sure what system we are playing, some kind of 4-5-1 ? Don't see where Goodwin and Phillips are supposed to be playing. Very little width.
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:38 - Aug 11 with 3081 viewsitsbiga

Gobern doesn't seem up to scratch for 1st team. Kpekawa looks nifty.

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:38 - Aug 11 with 3082 viewsqueensparker

Yeovil are pretty woeful mind. A far cry from that Gary Johnson team that dominated our 'Arry-selected superstars a couple of years back
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:39 - Aug 11 with 3056 viewssimmo

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:35 - Aug 11 by BrianMcCarthy

Decent half.

Polter and JET standing out up front, nice half from both Doughty and Kpekwa as well.

We seem to be playing with something called 'shape'?

Pleased with the patient build up and pssing/movement. Never enough of that over the years. Still think we need to work on penetration but you can see glimpses of it. Kpekwa, Doughty and Polter the stand outs for me, especially the latter who is giving them all sorts of problems.

Phillips is really quiet, he should be imposing himself mroe against this kind of opposition.

Eddie Howe in the crowd too, btw...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:39 - Aug 11 with 3045 viewsitsbiga

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:38 - Aug 11 by queensparker

Yeovil are pretty woeful mind. A far cry from that Gary Johnson team that dominated our 'Arry-selected superstars a couple of years back

Yeah they are pretty poor. Leaving us way too much time on the ball and a decent amount of space. not doing us any favours really for league game skills.

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:40 - Aug 11 with 2995 viewsMaggsinho

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:38 - Aug 11 by queensparker

Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth!
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:41 - Aug 11 with 2972 viewsitsbiga

I f Cherryade comes on we'll score another 3.....

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:42 - Aug 11 with 2950 viewsOakR

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:39 - Aug 11 by itsbiga

Yeah they are pretty poor. Leaving us way too much time on the ball and a decent amount of space. not doing us any favours really for league game skills.

You can only beat what's in front of you as they say, and let's be honest we've not been able to do that in the cup for years and years generally. We've made plenty of poor teams looked good so I'll more than take this.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:42 - Aug 11 with 2945 viewsjoolsyp

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:38 - Aug 11 by itsbiga

Gobern doesn't seem up to scratch for 1st team. Kpekawa looks nifty.

Agreed - not sure what he offers. Apart from a fetching pair of orange boots. Doughty' doing well and I'm impressed with Hall at the back albeit against a pretty poor attack.
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:44 - Aug 11 with 2894 viewsQPR1882

Polter reminds me so much of Crouch
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:44 - Aug 11 with 2867 viewskensalriser

Fair amount of hoof it up to the big lad going on. Yeovil do look poor so I'm not sure what to take from this, but it's better than the usual cup capitulation.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024