Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oscar Goburn Signs Official 16:27 - Aug 6 with 14731 viewsDougal_RBlock

Thought this bloke was pony during pre season??? ..... are we that desperate
Another midfielder as well!!!!!

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-sign-oscar-gobern-free-transfer-2598087.as
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 16:29]
Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 19:57 - Aug 6 with 2382 viewsFloridaR

lol so much controversy with these pointless signings.
Having a good laugh at the comments ... this thread deserves an Oscar !!

I'll grab my coat

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 19:59 - Aug 6 with 2375 viewsdaveB

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 18:57 - Aug 6 by Blue_Castello

Take your point Dave but that is the question IS he better than some of our Academy players, does this mean that Doughty and Sutherland are now behind Goburn.

Well I've not seen him play either but I have a horrible feeling that if his names on the teamsheet it's because we have a massive injury list. It appears we have a very limited budget for transfers if that the case then surely we should be signing defenders.

Time will tell if he's good enough, he will sink or swim, I genuinely hope he improves his game rapidly because from Ramseys comments he's not a starter and has 12 months to get better

I've no idea if he's any better than the kids we have, Sutherland is injured again at the moment so am guessing they see something in him and think he can get better.
Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 22:45 - Aug 6 with 2017 viewsHayesender

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 19:32 - Aug 6 by CamberleyR

Mavis Barker was a very highly rated player who we paid 400 grand for in 1988, I wouldn't quite put him in the same bracket as Ollie, Johnson and Derry who were much less heralded signings.

My take on Gobern is that he seems like this season's Leon Clarke.

Simon Barker was a massive signing.

The BBC even got Michael Wale down to Loftus Rd with his cameraman to cover his signing for the evening London news.

Ahhh the days before the interweb having to scratch around for anything QPR related

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 08:19 - Aug 7 with 1771 viewsBlue_Castello

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 19:59 - Aug 6 by daveB

I've no idea if he's any better than the kids we have, Sutherland is injured again at the moment so am guessing they see something in him and think he can get better.

Good luck to the lad, he may well turn out to be a "hidden gem", he's on a free transfer and if they think he has potential then it's worth a 12 month contract on a low wage.

I'm pleased with Ferdinand and Hoos handling of the clubs finances, we finally appear to be running the club on a sensible financial basis, that said can we please have another centre half....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024