Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin to Newcastle 19:58 - Jun 11 with 8844 viewsJamie

Chaz wants to play for Schteeve, Newcastle value him at £10m say their locals:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-mov
Austin to Newcastle on 23:29 - Jun 11 with 2548 viewsSpiritofGregory

Austin to Newcastle on 23:18 - Jun 11 by PunteR

He did fail a medical at Hull. Spent a few month injured in 13/14 season.

Ings tore his knee ligaments a couple of seasons ago.

Charlie has scored consistently at every club he has been at, he has a good attitude and is tough as old boots. He will go to another club in the premier league and score at least 20 goals a season.

At least 5 clubs are interested in signing him one needs to make a bid to start a bidding war.
Austin to Newcastle on 23:32 - Jun 11 with 2550 viewsPunteR

Austin to Newcastle on 23:29 - Jun 11 by SpiritofGregory

Ings tore his knee ligaments a couple of seasons ago.

Charlie has scored consistently at every club he has been at, he has a good attitude and is tough as old boots. He will go to another club in the premier league and score at least 20 goals a season.

At least 5 clubs are interested in signing him one needs to make a bid to start a bidding war.

just saying like.
i hope we get at least 12-15 mill.
Good luck to him.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Austin to Newcastle on 23:44 - Jun 11 with 2529 viewsdaveB

Austin to Newcastle on 23:14 - Jun 11 by SpiritofGregory

This week Tottenham offered £12m for Danny Ings who has 3 weeks left on his contract. Premier League clubs have just received huge amounts of money from the new Sky deal.

Unfortunately we have a reputation for being a soft touch and pathetic negotiators, it's high time we shrugged off that reputation.

No way Spurs offered that, you'd have to be completely stupid to offer that money for a man out of contract. That was a typical Sky Sports News make something up story
Austin to Newcastle on 00:39 - Jun 12 with 2475 viewsWilloW4

Austin to Newcastle on 23:44 - Jun 11 by daveB

No way Spurs offered that, you'd have to be completely stupid to offer that money for a man out of contract. That was a typical Sky Sports News make something up story

Bit like you then.!?!?
Austin to Newcastle on 03:54 - Jun 12 with 2406 viewsbigbaddean

Austin to Newcastle on 23:44 - Jun 11 by daveB

Ings is under 24 - therefore Burnley would be due compensation. I can believe Spurs offered 12m - Liverpool hoping to pay only 8m if it goes to a tribunal.
Austin to Newcastle on 07:32 - Jun 12 with 2325 viewsdaveB

Austin to Newcastle on 03:54 - Jun 12 by bigbaddean

Ings is under 24 - therefore Burnley would be due compensation. I can believe Spurs offered 12m - Liverpool hoping to pay only 8m if it goes to a tribunal.

would have made more sense to offer him more money on his contract, just seems like utter bullshit to me
Austin to Newcastle on 08:07 - Jun 12 with 2268 viewsGloucs_R

Anything less than £15m and I would be very disappointed with our club.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Austin to Newcastle on 08:10 - Jun 12 with 2268 viewsderbyhoop

Any bid of £10m should be rejected immediately. I'd be prepared to consider any bids over 12, but, if there's a few interested parties, then I'd expect 15.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Austin to Newcastle on 08:25 - Jun 12 with 2232 viewsjohncharles

If you at the other top scorers in the Prem last season and consider how much they might go for .....£10 million is peanuts.

Strong and stable my arse.

Austin to Newcastle on 08:25 - Jun 12 with 2233 viewsconnell10

Austin to Newcastle on 08:10 - Jun 12 by derbyhoop

Any bid of £10m should be rejected immediately. I'd be prepared to consider any bids over 12, but, if there's a few interested parties, then I'd expect 15.

Agree mate with the old 20% sell on clause added to the mix!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Austin to Newcastle on 08:30 - Jun 12 with 2218 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Austin to Newcastle on 08:25 - Jun 12 by connell10

Agree mate with the old 20% sell on clause added to the mix!

I get your point, Connell, on the sell-on clause, but I personally would be wary of it. Post-Bosman there's no guarantee that Austin's next club would even get a fee, let alone a higher one.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Austin to Newcastle on 08:40 - Jun 12 with 2197 viewsMvpeter

Austin to Newcastle on 23:14 - Jun 11 by SpiritofGregory

This week Tottenham offered £12m for Danny Ings who has 3 weeks left on his contract. Premier League clubs have just received huge amounts of money from the new Sky deal.

Unfortunately we have a reputation for being a soft touch and pathetic negotiators, it's high time we shrugged off that reputation.

They've offered a bit of money for that 3 weeks most of it is covered by the compensation that would have been paid anyway. Not a fair comparison.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Austin to Newcastle on 09:00 - Jun 12 with 2171 viewsRBlock

I'd hate it if he went to Newcastle to be honest. If you had to pick one Prem club that was as much of a fcking shambles as ours its Newcastle. Southampton would be a much much better move, even before you take in to account all his family ties. Either way anything less than £15 million would be a joke. If nobody comes in at that amount we apologise and let him run out his contract here. His goals in a half decent side would likely get us promoted again dwarfing any potential transfer fee.
Austin to Newcastle on 09:06 - Jun 12 with 2154 viewsozexile

Austin to Newcastle on 09:00 - Jun 12 by RBlock

I'd hate it if he went to Newcastle to be honest. If you had to pick one Prem club that was as much of a fcking shambles as ours its Newcastle. Southampton would be a much much better move, even before you take in to account all his family ties. Either way anything less than £15 million would be a joke. If nobody comes in at that amount we apologise and let him run out his contract here. His goals in a half decent side would likely get us promoted again dwarfing any potential transfer fee.

That's the way I see it too.
Austin to Newcastle on 09:07 - Jun 12 with 2057 viewsNW5Hoop

Yes, the Torres/Carroll thing was ludicrous: Liverpool agreed to pay Newcastle whatever they wanted, knowing they were just going to slap £15m on that for the price they wanted for Torres.
Austin to Newcastle on 09:43 - Jun 12 with 2004 viewsadhoc_qpr

Keep or sell all depends on whether Austin would actually knuckle down and play out the last year of his contract if nobody makes a worthwhile bid.

Everything i've seen says he wouldn't rock the boat, but you never know with agents, prem profile and money sloshing about.

He would be a marquee signing for everyone from 8th and down in the prem, easily worth £15m plus
Austin to Newcastle on 10:05 - Jun 12 with 1954 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I would get some decent strikers in, then squeeze every penny out of clubs trying to buy him, even if it goes to transfer deadline day. If he goes, we have got maximum profit for him with some decent strikers to replace him, if he doesn't we have a class striker for the Championship

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Austin to Newcastle on 10:23 - Jun 12 with 1927 viewsElHoop

If he really wants to go there then we're wise to sell him, as it's a poor call by Austin if he has options. Newcastle are a fecking horrible club these days. Away fans trek all the way up there and get stuck up miles away in the corner - great fecking northern hospitality that is. Then the manager is not allowed to speak to the press, even when he's just been appointed. And he's a suspect manager anyway - good coach but suspect manager. And the owner is just a fat horrible prick.
Austin to Newcastle on 10:31 - Jun 12 with 1914 viewsAntti_Heinola

Newcastle is a dying club at the moment - he'd be mad to go there if he has any choice at all, which he surely does.
£17m is laughable - SOG is just setting that up so he can complain when we get a different fee. Anything above £12m would be great, but i agree, £10m is a bit low.

Bare bones.

Austin to Newcastle on 10:40 - Jun 12 with 1890 viewsBluce_Ree

£10m?! For a young, talented, proven and consistent English striker?

HAHAHAHA!

Newcastle can suck my dad's cock for £10m. Bitches.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Austin to Newcastle on 10:51 - Jun 12 with 1860 viewsrobith

Austin to Newcastle on 08:30 - Jun 12 by BrianMcCarthy

I get your point, Connell, on the sell-on clause, but I personally would be wary of it. Post-Bosman there's no guarantee that Austin's next club would even get a fee, let alone a higher one.

Or he flops and is off to Swansea for £2.5m in a year and a half's time
Austin to Newcastle on 11:23 - Jun 12 with 1829 viewsLewes_r

Now watch us sell him for 10.5 mil and Tottenham get 40 mil for kane

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Austin to Newcastle on 11:23 - Jun 12 with 1827 viewswhittocksRs

Austin to Newcastle on 23:03 - Jun 11 by SpiritofGregory

Don't feel Newcastle is such a pull probably the best out of a mediocre bunch. He must be looking at Ings thinking you jammy git... Saying that I hear that Chelsea might be interested, if that's the case, he'll drive there quicker than you can say Loic Remy.

Austin has no desire to sit on the bench. He won't go to Chelsea.
Austin to Newcastle on 18:15 - Jun 12 with 1682 viewsSpiritofGregory

Austin to Newcastle on 08:40 - Jun 12 by Mvpeter

They've offered a bit of money for that 3 weeks most of it is covered by the compensation that would have been paid anyway. Not a fair comparison.

They offered £12m bottom line. The compensation is going up because of that bid. Strikers are the most sought after position in the team, if they want him they have to pay. At least 5 clubs are interested in him, he is in demand. There's a high demand and short supply of quality strikers, this pushes the price up.
Austin to Newcastle on 18:21 - Jun 12 with 1395 viewsSpiritofGregory

Austin to Newcastle on 11:23 - Jun 12 by whittocksRs

Austin has no desire to sit on the bench. He won't go to Chelsea.

Of course he'd go there. He wouldn't give it or us a second thought.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024