Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's the team news .. 14:05 - Oct 18 with 512 viewsKOSBowlCut

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Here's the team news .. on 14:06 - Oct 18 with 505 viewsKOSBowlCut

Very surprised he has gone with Clarke as opposed to Rentmeister - just hope he's up t the job - this Meny character is apparently a slippery customer - decent looking side - No Ranger again though?

Here's the team news .. on 14:06 - Oct 18 with 504 viewsKOSBowlCut

Here's the team news .. on 14:06 - Oct 18 by KOSBowlCut

Very surprised he has gone with Clarke as opposed to Rentmeister - just hope he's up t the job - this Meny character is apparently a slippery customer - decent looking side - No Ranger again though?

Here's the subs and strangely Rentmeister is on the bench

Here's the team news .. on 14:08 - Oct 18 with 503 viewsBigbrother

Here's the team news .. on 14:06 - Oct 18 by KOSBowlCut

Here's the subs and strangely Rentmeister is on the bench

Blackman gets a shout as well - don't know if you noticed KOBC but Ranger not even on the bench - still look to be lacking that goalscoring striker option for me. Decent side though.

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Here's the team news .. on 14:11 - Oct 18 with 490 views1953Original

Here's the team news .. on 14:08 - Oct 18 by Bigbrother

Blackman gets a shout as well - don't know if you noticed KOBC but Ranger not even on the bench - still look to be lacking that goalscoring striker option for me. Decent side though.

Can't comment on Meny but the midfield, for me, still lacks that character who can get a ball, hold it up and then push it forward. Interesting Lundstram saying this week that we haven't see the best of him. Against Cardiff I actually thought he did well and hopefully will prove decent today. Up to then both he and Perkins were guilty of giving the ball away way too much and the ball not sticking in midfield.

Again a bit like BB - can't see many goals in our side - just hope the defence does a decent job.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Here's the team news .. on 14:12 - Oct 18 with 486 viewsrigabeliever

Here's the team news .. on 14:11 - Oct 18 by 1953Original

Can't comment on Meny but the midfield, for me, still lacks that character who can get a ball, hold it up and then push it forward. Interesting Lundstram saying this week that we haven't see the best of him. Against Cardiff I actually thought he did well and hopefully will prove decent today. Up to then both he and Perkins were guilty of giving the ball away way too much and the ball not sticking in midfield.

Again a bit like BB - can't see many goals in our side - just hope the defence does a decent job.

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Here's the team news .. on 14:14 - Oct 18 with 477 viewsrigabeliever

Here's the team news .. on 14:12 - Oct 18 by rigabeliever

Like I've always said with this side - at the moment they all have to play at 110% to win a game. The problem early doors was we were all playing at 75% and we're not good enough as a set of players to do that. Fine if you're at the top of the table or you have players who can win a game with one shot at goal but we're not yet there. Big work ethic today and cut out the mistakes of the first 10 games and we could do OK.

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Here's the team news .. on 14:15 - Oct 18 with 472 viewsWindyMiller

Joe Lewis described Mendy as the sort of player you don't want to play against and has plenty of tricks in his bag. Looking forward to reading a review of what he's like.

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Here's the team news .. on 14:16 - Oct 18 with 462 viewsWindyMiller

Link for anyone who wants to watch today's game ...

http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/index.html

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Login to get fewer ads

Here's the team news .. on 14:16 - Oct 18 with 461 viewsSouthStandSeasider

Here's the team news .. on 14:11 - Oct 18 by 1953Original

Interesting side. Looking forward to seeing how Mendy plays. Dielna did well v Cardiff, see if he warrants a run in the team.

Huddersfield not full strength either so maybe a chance to take something here. On way to ground now and plenty of Pool about.
Here's the team news .. on 14:18 - Oct 18 with 454 viewsKOSBowlCut

Here's the team news .. on 14:16 - Oct 18 by SouthStandSeasider

Interesting side. Looking forward to seeing how Mendy plays. Dielna did well v Cardiff, see if he warrants a run in the team.

Huddersfield not full strength either so maybe a chance to take something here. On way to ground now and plenty of Pool about.

Would be interesting to know why Ranger isn't playing - SSS - any chance of some full time thoughts for those who can't get there?

BTW - do agree with VHS on the Rentmeister tweet but can't the same be true of Parish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024