Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
belated congratulations from a Leeds fan. 17:08 - May 5 with 1583 viewsZac_Leeds_LS6

Just a quick and rather late message to say congratulations on promotion.. Apologies if there is a thread further down the forum page.. couldn't immediately see it.. anyways after our (Leeds) exit at the hands of you guys we could see first hand you have a great set up and spirit on and off the pitch.. obviously not one of our better days but a good day out and good banter... given our fall from grace as such. I think a lot of us have learnt to enjoy the day regardless and having a bit of humility is not a bad trait so again glad you got up and hope the club and town do well out of it.

As for us we thought hard to drag ourselves into a relegation battle in the hope of another trip to Rochdale next season but alas contrived to finally get new owners and potential stability. So will wait and see if he his the real deal or yet another false dawn.. certainly as charisma and likes to party. Just as long as his wallet is ready to build a squad.

Cheers again good luck in league 1. I guess aim number stay up and then look forward.
belated congratulations from a Leeds fan. on 17:33 - May 5 with 1515 viewsParkinsGimp

Thank you sir. Not sure everything is rosey over your way just yet , but good luck , no fans deserve the messing about you lot have had.
belated congratulations from a Leeds fan. on 17:36 - May 5 with 1502 viewsdale1968

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

belated congratulations from a Leeds fan. on 17:38 - May 5 with 1491 viewsregjenkins

Thanks Zac much appreciated comments. All the best to the Whites for the future.

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024