Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McDermott sacked by Leeds... 19:52 - Jan 31 with 2624 viewsTVOS1907

...apparently.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 19:58 - Jan 31 with 2599 viewsDaley_Lama

Tag team scalp with the wendies

Poll: DF in or out

McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 19:59 - Jan 31 with 2591 viewsJimmyRustler

Probably all came to a head when he asked for the money he'd been promised in this transfer window. Shame the takeover fell through though, really nice club Leeds.
McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 20:07 - Jan 31 with 2534 viewsmacro

Unusual transfer deadline day move
McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 20:10 - Jan 31 with 2513 viewspnc4eva1

After the friendly approach and dignity of Leeds fans I actually think that they're being sold down the river by their board. It is a place where my sympathy would not normally be placed until their FA cup behaviour.

The squad needed players and McDermott appears to have been done over. Yet more compo and wages for Leeds to pay out

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 20:15 - Jan 31 with 2476 viewsoff2div1

We're live at the house of Brian McDermott after his sacking at Leeds United @BBCSporf @TheLadBible #LUFC

http://t.co/DjkPxuLQHa
[Post edited 31 Jan 2014 20:16]
McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 20:21 - Jan 31 with 2413 viewsClivert

I heard that he was insisting on bringing his old mate David Walliams to the club.
McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 21:49 - Jan 31 with 2207 viewsdingdangblue

McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 20:21 - Jan 31 by Clivert

I heard that he was insisting on bringing his old mate David Walliams to the club.

Yeah I know.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 00:02 - Feb 1 with 2028 viewsoff2div1

Leeds new manager rumours

Login to get fewer ads

McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 09:03 - Feb 1 with 1888 views1907

They would have sacked him weeks ago but they knew McCormack would leave. So they've sacked him at the close of the window for a new manager to sign players in the loan window, leaving McCormack stuck there until the summer.
McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 09:14 - Feb 1 with 1870 viewsZac_Leeds_LS6

McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 20:10 - Jan 31 by pnc4eva1

After the friendly approach and dignity of Leeds fans I actually think that they're being sold down the river by their board. It is a place where my sympathy would not normally be placed until their FA cup behaviour.

The squad needed players and McDermott appears to have been done over. Yet more compo and wages for Leeds to pay out

Cheers.. appreciate the respect in your comment..

I actually cannot believe this situation, and in truth it's a complete embarrassment and I think this will push many die hards over the edge. Not sure what can do other than see what this next ser of decidedly dubious looking owners will do.

The talk about of bringing in the owners friend Gianluca Festa is not a good start. No real cv as a manager and more an appointment to satisfy the new owner rather than the club's actual need.

Play offs have gone. Morale is lowest of the low.. The last thing we need is to plummet into relegation zone as personally we probably don't have right squad to win games at the moment. Average home attendance 25k and best away support in the league and we get this!!

The Gates will drop by 3>5k pretty much straight away.

As with all fans I am hope I am wrong.. and one thing that I think is shocking is the treatment of Brian Mcdermott. Ok we have had a bad run and even if the solution in the was not to be Brian Mc. He has been genuine and decent and absolute minimum he deserves is to leave with dignity and not the crass ways of yesterday.

Anyway not a clue what the game itself today will bring but need points I only hope the venomous atmosphere does not spill over into negative scenes. As their are many put there ready to bang into our coffin given Leeds past.

In fairness you guys showed class in your win and it's still appreciated. Best wishes today a tough one but very winnable being at home. And given the cup exit. All energy now channeled in promotion. !
McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 09:29 - Feb 1 with 1836 viewsStranglers

McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 09:14 - Feb 1 by Zac_Leeds_LS6

Cheers.. appreciate the respect in your comment..

I actually cannot believe this situation, and in truth it's a complete embarrassment and I think this will push many die hards over the edge. Not sure what can do other than see what this next ser of decidedly dubious looking owners will do.

The talk about of bringing in the owners friend Gianluca Festa is not a good start. No real cv as a manager and more an appointment to satisfy the new owner rather than the club's actual need.

Play offs have gone. Morale is lowest of the low.. The last thing we need is to plummet into relegation zone as personally we probably don't have right squad to win games at the moment. Average home attendance 25k and best away support in the league and we get this!!

The Gates will drop by 3>5k pretty much straight away.

As with all fans I am hope I am wrong.. and one thing that I think is shocking is the treatment of Brian Mcdermott. Ok we have had a bad run and even if the solution in the was not to be Brian Mc. He has been genuine and decent and absolute minimum he deserves is to leave with dignity and not the crass ways of yesterday.

Anyway not a clue what the game itself today will bring but need points I only hope the venomous atmosphere does not spill over into negative scenes. As their are many put there ready to bang into our coffin given Leeds past.

In fairness you guys showed class in your win and it's still appreciated. Best wishes today a tough one but very winnable being at home. And given the cup exit. All energy now channeled in promotion. !

Was reading on YEPwebsite, about the taxi that failed on many occasions to pick up the new LUFC owner last night, due to being refused entry to the ground by Leeds supporters.

Can you imagine the conversation that took place between said taxi fellow and the Leeds fans.....

"excuse me, sir, is it possible for you not to collect your fare tonight ?"
"Here's £20 for your trouble, sir, and apologies for any inconvience caused"

I dont think so ....HaHaHa

Bet Beeston Cars and Gee Gee had full riot gear on....

Be interesting if Udds turn them over today....

RIP-Wurzel

McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 13:00 - Feb 1 with 1657 viewsmacro

R5 reporting Leeds now want to reinstate McDermott
McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 13:19 - Feb 1 with 1621 viewsSuddenLad

McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 13:00 - Feb 1 by macro

R5 reporting Leeds now want to reinstate McDermott

I'd tell Leeds to stick their job. Leave with dignity intact and leave the idiots to work something else out.

Leeds United (at boardroom level) are rapidly becoming a laughing stock and as popular as a leper colony.

You get what you deserve.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 13:22 - Feb 1 with 1609 viewsBrighouseDale

McDermott sacked by Leeds... on 13:19 - Feb 1 by SuddenLad

I'd tell Leeds to stick their job. Leave with dignity intact and leave the idiots to work something else out.

Leeds United (at boardroom level) are rapidly becoming a laughing stock and as popular as a leper colony.

You get what you deserve.

They might not have a choice, apparently players are refusing to play for Festa. Could be an interesting day here in West Yorks.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024