Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread 14:36 - Oct 20 with 55479 viewsCLAREMAN1995

After watching episode 2 of Beckham last night and being amused by Victoria telling us she takes it in the ass or something like that .We QPR fans know the feeling over the last 12 months but it has to end sometime why not tomorrow
Huddersfield Town 1 QPR 2 .Smith and Sinclair start our revival
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:04 - Oct 21 with 2327 viewsBushRanger82

And the misery of following QPR continues.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:04 - Oct 21 with 2310 viewsHarbour

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:01 - Oct 21 by connell10

I've tried to back GA but I think its time for him to go! Should have been after the Blackburn game.

Yes agree time for a change
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:04 - Oct 21 with 2287 viewsconnell10

If Ainsworth isn't gone tonight I'll be shocked.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:05 - Oct 21 with 2270 viewsDorse

We were all over them second half. We still couldn't score in Dutch brothel with 100 euros wrapped round our cocks.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:05 - Oct 21 with 2269 viewsbosh67

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:04 - Oct 21 by Harbour

Yes agree time for a change

Not sure we can afford one. Plus, who is going to come here with what we've got?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:05 - Oct 21 with 2252 viewsstevec

Undoubtedly the worst forward line this club has ever had, not a goal in any of them.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:06 - Oct 21 with 2223 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:06 - Oct 21 with 2191 viewsSilverfoxqpr

In summary, Huddersfield are a poor side but we're even worse. There's your match report Clive.
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:06 - Oct 21 with 2190 viewsdistortR

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:05 - Oct 21 by Dorse

We were all over them second half. We still couldn't score in Dutch brothel with 100 euros wrapped round our cocks.

That's inflation for you.......in more ways then one
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:06 - Oct 21 with 2162 viewsSherryHoop

I nearly switched off after 15 mins.

Very poor football match. They had to do so little to win.

My thoughts
Chair was pissed off and selfish all match after getting clipped.
Armstrong is slow at everything except running without the ball.
Kakay is poor, he cares and was pissed off at the end but Cannon needs to start.
Dunne and Clarke Salter could be OK with a bit of time together.
So little creativity it is depressing.

Should have drawn. Such an easy tap in and a free header in the box. When your down that's what happens.

The cricket was awful, the football we bad....bring on the rugby
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:06 - Oct 21 with 2161 viewsNov77

Rob dickie got the winner for Brizzle today

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:07 - Oct 21 with 2128 viewsmart_Goblin

The one player who soared high and won a header to score….is the one taking the long(patheticly short) throw in??? It’s madness .

We keep doing it week after week. Take a striker off then play with no focal point at all. It’s like we are now doing it deliberately to look ridiculous.

Beyond belief
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 17:10]
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:07 - Oct 21 with 2121 viewsBluce_Ree

Worthless.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:07 - Oct 21 with 2116 viewsqprxtc

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:03 - Oct 21 by Rs_Holy

C*nting Arse F*ck Sh*t and W*nk splashes … I Funking hate everything right now!!!!

Amen
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:07 - Oct 21 with 2109 viewsPaddyhoops

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:01 - Oct 21 by connell10

I've tried to back GA but I think its time for him to go! Should have been after the Blackburn game.

We all have . Nobody wants to see him fail . He has miserably.
Anyone has got to be better. I noticed Shaun Derry walking off at the end of another Wolves win .
He’s got to be worth giving a call.
We’re an embarrassment and I’m glad I’m missing my first home game for a couple of seasons next week. I
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:08 - Oct 21 with 2099 viewsBoston

In my book we won one nil. I er, missed the first 20 mins though.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:08 - Oct 21 with 2060 viewsRangersDave

Just turned the telly on and the first thing that came on .......'terrible things are happening to donkeys' how very true.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:09 - Oct 21 with 2029 viewstraininvain

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:04 - Oct 21 by connell10

If Ainsworth isn't gone tonight I'll be shocked.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they give him the next two games as a free hit. But our owners missed a trick (I know, shocking) not making the change after the Blackburn game going into the international break. Now we’ve got Millwall in for Warnock and it won’t be long before Eustace is approached by another club. Two obvious candidates but our owners asleep at the wheel as per usual.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:09 - Oct 21 with 2023 viewsTacticalR

Well that was dire (as usual), and there is nothing to cling to.

Air hostess clique

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:10 - Oct 21 with 1955 viewsSuperhoops2808

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:07 - Oct 21 by Paddyhoops

We all have . Nobody wants to see him fail . He has miserably.
Anyone has got to be better. I noticed Shaun Derry walking off at the end of another Wolves win .
He’s got to be worth giving a call.
We’re an embarrassment and I’m glad I’m missing my first home game for a couple of seasons next week. I

We dont want another ex-player to ruin their reputation. Thats exactly what is happening here and people loath GA now

I thought GA would be gone during the international break so who knows what is gonna happen
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:11 - Oct 21 with 1953 viewsdistortR

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:08 - Oct 21 by Boston

In my book we won one nil. I er, missed the first 20 mins though.

truncated readers digest version, with just the good bits left in.
It's all we've got, Boston
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:12 - Oct 21 with 1905 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ominous

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:13 - Oct 21 with 1860 viewsRangersDave

Sean Derry may not be a bad shout till the end of the season, with staying up the , excuse the pun, 'goal', and building a bit in January, then moreso next summer.?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 17:14]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:14 - Oct 21 with 1825 viewsmart_Goblin

To leave this squad with that forward line and that many holes all over the pitch after the transfer window and beforehand is criminal and contemptible.

We should not now stand for anymore of this mismanagement from every level of the club
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:15 - Oct 21 with 1801 viewsRangersw12

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:10 - Oct 21 by Superhoops2808

We dont want another ex-player to ruin their reputation. Thats exactly what is happening here and people loath GA now

I thought GA would be gone during the international break so who knows what is gonna happen

We've got nobody to running the club so I wasn't surprised he wasn't sacked

Owners would rather play golf with cnts like Kevin Pietersen
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024