Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More Ticket Shambles 02:58 - Jan 7 with 2183 viewstruckjack

Was looking for forthcoming matches on the fixture list to attend, so i logged in to the Official site. Tottenham H 'SOLD OUT'. Yet when id logged out and searched again there were tickets available and i just bought one without being logged in as a member!!!!!!

This is a total shambles. It is not easy to navigate the system, the ground seating plan, well... what does it show. How not to get sales & full gates?

If this ticketing system was the only revenue for a medium business it would be a better, as a ticketing system for a multi-million pound Premier League Club it is a disgrace. Would be better selling the tickets on ebay! Ameteurs United
More Ticket Shambles on 08:59 - Jan 7 with 1979 viewsWantagejack

Thanks for that. I missed the Jack Army purchase slot as was away, so tried yesterday through the website and had the same message. It's showing sold out if you go in via Jack Army. However, did what you suggested and have also managed to get 2 tickets. This needs sorting out.
More Ticket Shambles on 09:04 - Jan 7 with 1963 viewsUxbridge

We've been promised a new system by the summer. I'm giving them a pass until then. However it would be pretty unacceptable if one isn't implemented by then ... they'll have had long enough.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

More Ticket Shambles on 09:38 - Jan 7 with 1893 viewstomdickharry

More Ticket Shambles on 09:04 - Jan 7 by Uxbridge

We've been promised a new system by the summer. I'm giving them a pass until then. However it would be pretty unacceptable if one isn't implemented by then ... they'll have had long enough.

Spot on, the whole IT systems at the ticket office are at present the equivalent of smoke signals.
More Ticket Shambles on 09:46 - Jan 7 with 1878 viewsUxbridge

More Ticket Shambles on 09:38 - Jan 7 by tomdickharry

Spot on, the whole IT systems at the ticket office are at present the equivalent of smoke signals.

Smoke signals occasionally work ....

I'm a bit concerned I've heard absolutely no noises about this since Dineen confirmed that they'd have something in place for this summer. These sorts of projects take months to get right, defining requirements, designing and constructing a solution and most importantly properly testing it. I do worry whether sufficient focus and appropriately skilled people are involved with this. if you don't spend a pretty decent amount of time thinking about how you want the system to work you'll be left with a pretty crappy solution which would be no better than what we have now anyway.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

More Ticket Shambles on 10:49 - Jan 7 with 1776 viewstomdickharry

More Ticket Shambles on 09:46 - Jan 7 by Uxbridge

Smoke signals occasionally work ....

I'm a bit concerned I've heard absolutely no noises about this since Dineen confirmed that they'd have something in place for this summer. These sorts of projects take months to get right, defining requirements, designing and constructing a solution and most importantly properly testing it. I do worry whether sufficient focus and appropriately skilled people are involved with this. if you don't spend a pretty decent amount of time thinking about how you want the system to work you'll be left with a pretty crappy solution which would be no better than what we have now anyway.

Couldn't agree more,have a close family member who is a self employed software consultant working with complex programming,took a cursory glance at our ticketing site considered it a little further back than the smoke signals,probably stoneage.We will see what Dineen comes up with.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024