Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atmosphere 22:02 - Dec 3 with 1588 viewscwmdonkinjack

That might have been a poor game at Palace, but oh for an atmosphere like that at The Liberty. Much more like games against Forest, Leeds, Yeovil, Scumdiff in League Cup at the Liberty, but far more like the good old Vetch. We must have one of the most apathetic, premature pie eating and early leaving fans in the league.
Let's make the most of what we have, get behind the lads and stuff the Geordies tomorrow night.
Atmosphere on 22:15 - Dec 3 with 1555 viewsKingBony

Jackfath and I like to have a pie and watch quietly from our seated positions.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Atmosphere on 22:55 - Dec 3 with 1496 viewscwmdonkinjack

Atmosphere on 22:15 - Dec 3 by KingBony

Jackfath and I like to have a pie and watch quietly from our seated positions.

That's fair enough lie, if you are back in your seat and munching away. It those who spend a chunk away from the game that get me
Atmosphere on 10:24 - Dec 4 with 1334 viewsDarran

What baffles me is people criticising our fans when they rarely go to a game themselves,let's be honest we've got fans travelling from Carlisle to watch our games and some people can't be arsed to travel 40 odd miles to watch 'their' team play an away game.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Atmosphere on 11:13 - Dec 4 with 1291 viewspencoedjack

Atmosphere on 10:24 - Dec 4 by Darran

What baffles me is people criticising our fans when they rarely go to a game themselves,let's be honest we've got fans travelling from Carlisle to watch our games and some people can't be arsed to travel 40 odd miles to watch 'their' team play an away game.

I think these fans can never travel away either .... atmospheres except what is generated by us in PL grounds is awful.

Our ground is probably the best of the lot ....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024