Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelscum reject X1 12:18 - Dec 21 with 1888 viewsrichranger

According to the press, we are after Anelka, Lampard, Kalou and Joe Cole.

Add Boswinga and we'll soon be able to select a Chelscum reject X1
Chelscum reject X1 on 14:32 - Dec 21 with 511 viewstoboboly

I dont want any of them. Ever.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Chelscum reject X1 on 14:34 - Dec 21 with 508 viewsGloucs_R

Chelscum reject X1 on 14:32 - Dec 21 by toboboly

I dont want any of them. Ever.

So how would you fix our forward problem?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Chelscum reject X1 on 14:43 - Dec 21 with 499 viewstoboboly

Chelscum reject X1 on 14:34 - Dec 21 by Gloucs_R

So how would you fix our forward problem?

I'd get DJ back, i'd then start looking at players in the lower leagues. I would plan so that if we do go down I don't then have to deal with a mercenary t wat on £4m a year and a 3 year contract. I would try and offload as many of our c rap players as possible.

What I certainly would not do is to get a load more extremely expensive has beens. Why do you think Anelka went to China (where he hasn't done very well)? What do you think Cole would add to the team considering he has been poor for Liverpool in the Europa League games?

Chelscum reject X1 on 14:53 - Dec 21 with 489 viewsGloucs_R

Chelscum reject X1 on 14:43 - Dec 21 by toboboly

I'd get DJ back, i'd then start looking at players in the lower leagues. I would plan so that if we do go down I don't then have to deal with a mercenary t wat on £4m a year and a 3 year contract. I would try and offload as many of our c rap players as possible.

What I certainly would not do is to get a load more extremely expensive has beens. Why do you think Anelka went to China (where he hasn't done very well)? What do you think Cole would add to the team considering he has been poor for Liverpool in the Europa League games?

To start - I dont want Cole.
Agree DJ back is a must.
Lower league players still cost a small fortune these days (Ince £6m, Austin £8m)
I think Anelka on a 6 month deal would be beneficial. He has something to prove if he wants a longer contract with us or another club in the summer.
I think Cisse is off in Jan or at least next summer.

Finally....stop being so sensitive sweet cheeks....I was genuinely asking how you would fill the front line gap we are going to have.

Chelscum reject X1 on 15:00 - Dec 21 with 487 viewsfakekerby

Chelscum reject X1 on 12:22 - Dec 21 by Northernr

What has Anelka done in the last two years to suggest he'd be any use to us - even ignoring the omnipresent problems with attitude.

He's been incredibly impressive for both Manchester City (when they were so-so) and Bolton so he's proven he does have the stomach for a fight at the lower end of the table. We don't have anyone scoring goals at the moment consistently, we need at least two strikers - DJ + another. Six months to prove himself seems a good bet, if he doesn't then he'll be gone in the summer.
Chelscum reject X1 on 15:03 - Dec 21 with 480 viewsPhilmyRs

I think Joe Cole would do well here, there said it. The others wouldn't interest me.
Chelscum reject X1 on 15:05 - Dec 21 with 477 viewsmacro

I thought harry said he wasn't going to spend big...
Chelscum reject X1 on 15:14 - Dec 21 with 472 viewstoboboly

Chelscum reject X1 on 14:53 - Dec 21 by Gloucs_R

To start - I dont want Cole.
Agree DJ back is a must.
Lower league players still cost a small fortune these days (Ince £6m, Austin £8m)
I think Anelka on a 6 month deal would be beneficial. He has something to prove if he wants a longer contract with us or another club in the summer.
I think Cisse is off in Jan or at least next summer.

Finally....stop being so sensitive sweet cheeks....I was genuinely asking how you would fill the front line gap we are going to have.

You wont get Anelka agreeing a six month deal. You will get him on a 4 year deal which we will be left with like an albatross. We thought One Size and Borrowdale's contracts were bad.

Login to get fewer ads

Chelscum reject X1 on 15:43 - Dec 21 with 461 viewsToast_R

We should be selling not buying.

I'd seriously have a few out that door.
Chelscum reject X1 on 15:44 - Dec 21 with 460 viewsGloucs_R

Chelscum reject X1 on 15:43 - Dec 21 by Toast_R

We should be selling not buying.

I'd seriously have a few out that door.

Nobody wanted these players when they were on a free....who will want them now?

Chelscum reject X1 on 15:46 - Dec 21 with 456 viewsJamie

Chelscum reject X1 on 15:00 - Dec 21 by fakekerby

He's been incredibly impressive for both Manchester City (when they were so-so) and Bolton so he's proven he does have the stomach for a fight at the lower end of the table. We don't have anyone scoring goals at the moment consistently, we need at least two strikers - DJ + another. Six months to prove himself seems a good bet, if he doesn't then he'll be gone in the summer.

He left Bolton 5 years ago.
Chelscum reject X1 on 16:09 - Dec 21 with 444 viewsToast_R

Chelscum reject X1 on 15:44 - Dec 21 by Gloucs_R

Nobody wanted these players when they were on a free....who will want them now?

Not entirely accurate,

SWP was wanted by Stoke I seem to remember
I'm sure JSP would have had a fair few queuing up for his signature
Confident someone would have snapped up Bosingwa, Granero, Cesar....
The problem now of course is the wages.

But as far as wanting goes, there's plenty of other poor deluded mugs out there aswell as ourselves, make no mistake about that.

Chelscum reject X1 on 16:44 - Dec 21 with 429 viewsBrazilNutR

Anelka has only managed 3 goals in 22 games in CHINA... surely that suggests he may not be a good idea to me...

plus... character wise..not sure he's what you want in the trenches during hard times..

Re-call DJ...who has scored more than 3 goals recently, in a league i imagine higher than Chinese football....no pun intended!
Chelscum reject X1 on 16:51 - Dec 21 with 425 viewsToast_R

Anelka and Zamora up top...
Chelscum reject X1 on 19:19 - Dec 21 with 398 viewsbaz_qpr

If Rhodes is worth £9m what hope have we got, we either pull something out of the fire from Europe because we have not got a cat in hells chance of signing a forward from the UK that is not massively overpriced.

Crouch apparently we have already approached for and been turned down, he would still cost the best part of £8m.

Anelka on a free for a reasonable wage with a relegation release clause is probably not a bad call, no one is really gonna want to join the bottom club anyway
Chelscum reject X1 on 19:20 - Dec 21 with 398 viewsklr

MLS, China, United Arab Emirates, Russia......................

Surely someone out there on this planet will be stupid enough to take some of our "Superstars" off our hands ?
Chelscum reject X1 on 19:20 - Dec 21 with 397 viewsTacticalR

Chelscum reject X1 on 16:44 - Dec 21 by BrazilNutR

Anelka has only managed 3 goals in 22 games in CHINA... surely that suggests he may not be a good idea to me...

plus... character wise..not sure he's what you want in the trenches during hard times..

Re-call DJ...who has scored more than 3 goals recently, in a league i imagine higher than Chinese football....no pun intended!

The goals had started to dry up before he went to China.

Air hostess clique

Chelscum reject X1 on 19:54 - Dec 21 with 382 viewsWatford_Ranger

I'd far rather spend the cash on Chris Wood for £20k a week and a modest transfer fee (£1.5-£3m at a guess). 21 years old, banging them in in the league below, something to prove and one that will help us bounce back if we go down.
Chelscum reject X1 on 20:31 - Dec 21 with 368 viewsbaz_qpr

Chelscum reject X1 on 19:54 - Dec 21 by Watford_Ranger

I'd far rather spend the cash on Chris Wood for £20k a week and a modest transfer fee (£1.5-£3m at a guess). 21 years old, banging them in in the league below, something to prove and one that will help us bounce back if we go down.

If he is banging in the goals in a league below you can double that everyone knows that this transfer window is the one where people are going to go crazy because of the new TV deal kicking in next year and why would he come to us over another premier team or high flying championship. That is the problem we have again this january a lot easier to pick up these players when you look less likely for relegation than us
Chelscum reject X1 on 20:58 - Dec 21 with 360 viewsLewes_r

Anelka is a has been

I would much prefer us to go spend on Austin

Hungry and wants to prove himself.. That said he'll have plenty to choose from in Jan probably

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Chelscum reject X1 on 11:38 - Dec 22 with 318 viewsBeaufort27

Chelscum reject X1 on 12:28 - Dec 21 by simmo

December - 'I'll tell you what that Bosingwa is awful, I hope he doesnt play for us again. I mean why would we sign someone like him, he has won everything, why would he be bothered to bust a gut to help us in a relegation battle? He's only here for the money, etc'

January - Anelka?? Sign him up!!

*shakes head*

Exactly!

As i have said before: We should sign nobody that won't be happy busting their gut for 10k a week in the Championship!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024