Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right this is how it really is 10:12 - Apr 20 with 13633 viewsunitedwestand

Hi fans now im not sure if that was the gaffa or not as i havent spoken with him about that post from Dalelover6 or whatever, i can tell you though i am a player at this club.
I have had to register using some details from my inlaws so that i cant be traced or i could be in massive trouble.
Right as far as we the players are concerned we are very much together (as my user name suggests) yes we do have arguments in the dressing room, on the pitch and on the training ground (where we are never late nor are the gaffas) but so do all football clubs as this is just pure passion and the disappointing lows when we lose.
We dont set out in a game to lose as we are paid a win bonus so its in our own interest to win, games become increasingly harder when your in our position and we all feel very low at the moment and sad for you the fans as we feel we are letting you down.
The gaffa JC aint the greatest man manager i have ever played for but and this is a big but he does want win and is very frustrated at some of the "school boy errors" we have been making which have cost us games, yes he does argue with us and we have had several instances where we have had players myself included going toe to toe with the gaffa.
That said we are united and we are in full support of the gaffa the club and you the fans.
Next season we will bounce back and we will be stronger and we produce the goods to take us back where we belong, JC has shown us where he intends to be by 2015 and im sure you the fans will welcome his vision of being in the championship, once we reach that goal we will attract bigger names bigger sponsors and more money for the club which with a club our size we will be able to reach heights we never thought possible untill now.
The gaffas vision is one he expects all the staff at Dale to be behind and on board with or they can ...in his words " just F.... off" as they are not welcome obstacles to the club.
Please get behind us at the weekend as your noise is a massive boom for us and it gives us that little bit extra, we are all together and i hope you the fans can be too in this very difficult time, rumours will be rife amongst clubs at the bottom as they are every season with clubs facing relegation but please ignore them as they are all LIES and it happens at every club.
Thankyou for your time ...a very disheartened but passionate player
Right this is how it really is on 21:06 - Apr 20 with 1551 viewsunitedwestand

Right this is how it really is on 20:45 - Apr 20 by PDIDDY

not at all, spain with the lads on bank hol mon for 5 nights, no footy til wigan v toon, then thats it till euros with the eire in polska

Right il make this short as i have to prep now so cant be here long im afraid..
I do see where some are coming from and i agree if it was me reading the OP i reckon i too would have doubts as to the fact i am a player.
Even if im subbed or not playing i will be one of the last to walk away from the fans at the end of the game, some games have ended where the gaffa has insisted that we "get the f.. in the dressing room" ready for a good rollocking.
I havent posted anything to wind any of you up and this was never my intention, please accept my apologies those who feel i have, my intention was purely to reassure you the fans that we are together and that these rumors are doing no good at all.
Its very hard for us players to identify ourselves on these forums as we can open ourselves up to all sorts of stupid things, i have used other means to register on here and could be in trouble if im found out as the gaffa forbids us to use these and isnt too keen on Twitter either.
I dont wish to cause any problems or in house arguments as to if i really am a player or not so after this post i will prefer not to post again.
Thanks and please cheer us all on tomoz and we will gain the points and follow up with another win after this, confidence is lacking but if we win tomoz then we will carry on untill the end of the season.
Right this is how it really is on 21:22 - Apr 20 with 1514 viewsSiDale

Right this is how it really is on 21:06 - Apr 20 by unitedwestand

I do see where some are coming from and i agree if it was me reading the OP i reckon i too would have doubts as to the fact i am a player.
Even if im subbed or not playing i will be one of the last to walk away from the fans at the end of the game, some games have ended where the gaffa has insisted that we "get the f.. in the dressing room" ready for a good rollocking.
I havent posted anything to wind any of you up and this was never my intention, please accept my apologies those who feel i have, my intention was purely to reassure you the fans that we are together and that these rumors are doing no good at all.
Its very hard for us players to identify ourselves on these forums as we can open ourselves up to all sorts of stupid things, i have used other means to register on here and could be in trouble if im found out as the gaffa forbids us to use these and isnt too keen on Twitter either.
I dont wish to cause any problems or in house arguments as to if i really am a player or not so after this post i will prefer not to post again.
Thanks and please cheer us all on tomoz and we will gain the points and follow up with another win after this, confidence is lacking but if we win tomoz then we will carry on untill the end of the season.

Up the Dale
Right this is how it really is on 21:24 - Apr 20 with 1507 viewsPDIDDY

i know people say footballers are thick but you stating you will be the last man clapping will give your identity away to all and open you up to all sorts from your employers,instead of saying you will thank the fans for their support give them something to shout about, bottom of the league because youre the worst set of players in div 1, if indeed you are

Gissa job

Right this is how it really is on 21:28 - Apr 20 with 1492 viewssandylaner1

Right this is how it really is on 21:24 - Apr 20 by PDIDDY

i know people say footballers are thick but you stating you will be the last man clapping will give your identity away to all and open you up to all sorts from your employers,instead of saying you will thank the fans for their support give them something to shout about, bottom of the league because youre the worst set of players in div 1, if indeed you are

diddy i swear you are one cheeky ****
Right this is how it really is on 21:34 - Apr 20 with 1470 viewsunitedwestand

Right this is how it really is on 21:24 - Apr 20 by PDIDDY

Having read most of the comments you make on here PDiDDY im not so thick as to assume you are a fan from another club who likes nothing more than to wind other genuine folk up.
I will make sure I am one of the last to walk away after applauding our fans, im not so stupid as to be on my own and there will be more than myself there for a longer period.
I take it from the way you post you have never even played the game nor do you attend any matches, im not sure that you have the right to pass judgement over us lads as to how good we are or are not.
Please refrain from trying to wind everything and everyone up this is about every one being together in the last few games and that includes the fans too.
PDIDDY you seem to think footballers are thick or rather that I am, well all I will say is that you must be fairly young as your posts are very immature and not clever.
Right this is how it really is on 21:36 - Apr 20 with 1464 viewsdalenumber2

Right this is how it really is on 21:34 - Apr 20 by unitedwestand

Having read most of the comments you make on here PDiDDY im not so thick as to assume you are a fan from another club who likes nothing more than to wind other genuine folk up.
I will make sure I am one of the last to walk away after applauding our fans, im not so stupid as to be on my own and there will be more than myself there for a longer period.
I take it from the way you post you have never even played the game nor do you attend any matches, im not sure that you have the right to pass judgement over us lads as to how good we are or are not.
Please refrain from trying to wind everything and everyone up this is about every one being together in the last few games and that includes the fans too.
PDIDDY you seem to think footballers are thick or rather that I am, well all I will say is that you must be fairly young as your posts are very immature and not clever.

Well said that man! Diddy get back to bury! Up the Dale, let's get behind the lads tomorrow!
Right this is how it really is on 21:39 - Apr 20 with 1442 viewssandylaner1

dids has had that coming for a while now. justice
Right this is how it really is on 21:42 - Apr 20 with 1428 viewspedrodale

Please tell Joey well done for leading the fight back last week a fantastic performance.
No surender.
Login to get fewer ads

Right this is how it really is on 21:46 - Apr 20 with 1412 viewsPDIDDY

ive probably been to spotland on a match day more times than you, why would a player keep posting, jc posted and made his point known then left, put your energies into winning games and not kissing butt on here, most on here will love that

Gissa job

Right this is how it really is on 21:49 - Apr 20 with 1405 viewsBobbyjoe

"Hi Fans"!!!!!!!!!!!! "Gaffa"?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really couldn't make this up!
Right this is how it really is on 21:49 - Apr 20 with 1402 viewsunitedwestand

Right this is how it really is on 21:42 - Apr 20 by pedrodale

Please tell Joey well done for leading the fight back last week a fantastic performance.
No surender.

It would be nice if we can show more of that fight back tomoz but with you the fans behind us we will.
I really really hope we can stay up and so do the lads, we have had some massive reality checks going on within the dressing room and on the training ground and we all know what needs to be done.
Right this is how it really is on 21:50 - Apr 20 with 1395 viewsPDIDDY

Right this is how it really is on 21:49 - Apr 20 by Bobbyjoe

"Hi Fans"!!!!!!!!!!!! "Gaffa"?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really couldn't make this up!

but theyve fallen for it bj

Gissa job

Right this is how it really is on 21:51 - Apr 20 with 1388 viewsDalelover8

Right this is how it really is on 11:27 - Apr 20 by Newbury_Dale

100% hoax

Correct.
Right this is how it really is on 21:53 - Apr 20 with 1379 viewsunitedwestand

Right this is how it really is on 21:46 - Apr 20 by PDIDDY

ive probably been to spotland on a match day more times than you, why would a player keep posting, jc posted and made his point known then left, put your energies into winning games and not kissing butt on here, most on here will love that

If i thought that to be true PDIDDY then i would accept your criticism of myself and the lads but thats the problem you posts really suggest you are just a very childish young person who seems to be a fan of another club.
Right this is how it really is on 21:56 - Apr 20 with 1366 viewsPDIDDY

Right this is how it really is on 21:53 - Apr 20 by unitedwestand

If i thought that to be true PDIDDY then i would accept your criticism of myself and the lads but thats the problem you posts really suggest you are just a very childish young person who seems to be a fan of another club.

never

Gissa job

Right this is how it really is on 22:00 - Apr 20 with 1352 viewsunitedwestand

Right this is how it really is on 21:50 - Apr 20 by PDIDDY

but theyve fallen for it bj

How would you have liked me to address you the fans in my OP, i did ponder over this and wondered how to start but thats the way i started so as not to ignorant.
Also i call the gaffa just that and we the lads never really call the gaffa by their names, this probably down to the fact we as players have several people we refer to in the game as boss so we just say gaffa ....maybe we cant remember names because were too thick eh.
As for 100% hoax I accept your opinion as i have already said earlier, its not my wish for you to think that nor my intention to cause such comments.
Right this is how it really is on 22:02 - Apr 20 with 1342 viewsdalenumber2

Right this is how it really is on 22:00 - Apr 20 by unitedwestand

How would you have liked me to address you the fans in my OP, i did ponder over this and wondered how to start but thats the way i started so as not to ignorant.
Also i call the gaffa just that and we the lads never really call the gaffa by their names, this probably down to the fact we as players have several people we refer to in the game as boss so we just say gaffa ....maybe we cant remember names because were too thick eh.
As for 100% hoax I accept your opinion as i have already said earlier, its not my wish for you to think that nor my intention to cause such comments.

I wouldn't bother getting into an argument with PDIDDY the Bury fan - no point, he offers some fair banter on this board but he is best ignored most of the time.
Right this is how it really is on 22:02 - Apr 20 with 1336 viewsBobbyjoe

Right this is how it really is on 22:00 - Apr 20 by unitedwestand

GAFFER!!!!!!!!!!!! It's, "GAFFER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right this is how it really is on 22:06 - Apr 20 with 1313 viewsPDIDDY

Right this is how it really is on 22:02 - Apr 20 by dalenumber2

I wouldn't bother getting into an argument with PDIDDY the Bury fan - no point, he offers some fair banter on this board but he is best ignored most of the time.

a 'pro' footballer on a fans forum 5 mins before training starts and the night before a game, comedy gold and most have been sapped in

Gissa job

Right this is how it really is on 22:07 - Apr 20 with 1308 viewsunitedwestand

Right this is how it really is on 22:02 - Apr 20 by Bobbyjoe

GAFFER!!!!!!!!!!!! It's, "GAFFER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok i take your point I shall say Gaffer from now on and not gaffa, Please accept my apology and i promise it wont happen again. :)
Right this is how it really is on 22:08 - Apr 20 with 1307 viewsfitzochris

Right this is how it really is on 21:46 - Apr 20 by PDIDDY

What did JC say? Must have missed that.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Right this is how it really is on 22:11 - Apr 20 with 1295 viewsPDIDDY

Right this is how it really is on 22:08 - Apr 20 by fitzochris

col said it was jc, this crank of a player hahah

Gissa job

Right this is how it really is on 22:15 - Apr 20 with 1286 viewsfitzochris

Right this is how it really is on 22:11 - Apr 20 by PDIDDY

col said it was jc, this crank of a player hahah

What, the Dalelover tool?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Right this is how it really is on 22:18 - Apr 20 with 1273 views442Dale

Right this is how it really is on 22:08 - Apr 20 by fitzochris

Around page 9 or 10 of the MASSIVE thread.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Right this is how it really is on 22:19 - Apr 20 with 1270 viewsPDIDDY

Right this is how it really is on 22:15 - Apr 20 by fitzochris

What, the Dalelover tool?

john coleman 2012 posted a couple of times and col said it was defo him

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024