Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the day that relegation/safety is confirmed... 21:36 - Apr 19 with 1835 viewsRAFCBLUE

... I hope that the board/management are ruthless enough to put out the released list ASAP. At 5.15 on the day relegation/safety is confirmed would do for me!

The antics of the last two weeks indicate the decisions have already been made with certain individuals not happy that they will soon be out in their ear.

Whoever plays next season, JC will be in charge and whoever pulls on the shirt I'm sure will show a greater level of commitment, passion and pride than some who are involved in these antics.

Roll on certainty, the released list and the start of August!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

On the day that relegation/safety is confirmed... on 07:01 - Apr 20 with 1673 viewsThe_DJ

Think the last game should take place first unless entry is free.
Keep the shower of shyte on their toes.
On the day that relegation/safety is confirmed... on 10:03 - Apr 20 with 1526 viewsStAnnesDale

Not sure too many of the out of contracts will be offered new terms. It is not really a retained list any more as anyone out of contract is free to leave regardless of whether we want to keep them.

Unfortunately there are a few under contract that will also look to be moved on I think. None of Jordan, Grimes or Holness have figured much in the last few weeks - Holness may be due to injury I am not sure. I doubt their non-appearance is due to Coleman being happy with them and wanting to look at others who he is unsure about.
On the day that relegation/safety is confirmed... on 10:21 - Apr 20 with 1498 viewsunitedwestand

We the players are aware who the gaffa wants to stay at the club and the people being left out of games are also in the know.
Yes there are some in the club who are not to keen on the gaffas tacticts or man management but like i said in my post he has made it very clear what they can do.
Those who are behind the gaffa will have a career next year and will play pro football for him with the Dale those who arent and its very evident to you the fans too will not be with us and one has already been told he will never wear the Dale shirt again ..ever.
On the day that relegation/safety is confirmed... on 10:33 - Apr 20 with 1478 viewsmandale

On the day that relegation/safety is confirmed... on 10:21 - Apr 20 by unitedwestand

We the players are aware who the gaffa wants to stay at the club and the people being left out of games are also in the know.
Yes there are some in the club who are not to keen on the gaffas tacticts or man management but like i said in my post he has made it very clear what they can do.
Those who are behind the gaffa will have a career next year and will play pro football for him with the Dale those who arent and its very evident to you the fans too will not be with us and one has already been told he will never wear the Dale shirt again ..ever.

"one has already been told he will never wear the Dale shirt again ..ever."

Only one? Surely some mistake

I don't really see how this is different to any other football club - how many players get to stick around if they are not "behind the gaffa"? Come to think of it, some of the antics would get someone sacked from a regular job.

The best way for a player to get their own back on a manager they row with, is to get their head down and go out and play a blinder week in week out and prove him wrong. Too many have thrown their toys out of the pram instead.
On the day that relegation/safety is confirmed... on 10:43 - Apr 20 with 1449 viewsunitedwestand

Right ok then you say some have thrown their toys out....were you there did you see it, no trust me when i say it is the hardest season some of us have ever been through.
We are trying and we are also passionate, just because you see a player doing something or reacting to something doesnt mean we have thrown our toys out of the pram, thats just how you have perceived it and you make your views based on this....Accurate or not.
One player has been told this yes...not several or even 2/3 just one at the moment but we are all aware as players who may not be staying at the Dale...by personal choice also.
This is a very hard time and all clubs in our position right throughout the leagues will have fans saying that there are several players evident that they dont want to be here or look like they are playing with passion....we love the game and want to win and we want to win for you the fans.
On the day that relegation/safety is confirmed... on 10:47 - Apr 20 with 1443 viewsMass_Debater

On the day that relegation/safety is confirmed... on 10:43 - Apr 20 by unitedwestand

Right ok then you say some have thrown their toys out....were you there did you see it, no trust me when i say it is the hardest season some of us have ever been through.
We are trying and we are also passionate, just because you see a player doing something or reacting to something doesnt mean we have thrown our toys out of the pram, thats just how you have perceived it and you make your views based on this....Accurate or not.
One player has been told this yes...not several or even 2/3 just one at the moment but we are all aware as players who may not be staying at the Dale...by personal choice also.
This is a very hard time and all clubs in our position right throughout the leagues will have fans saying that there are several players evident that they dont want to be here or look like they are playing with passion....we love the game and want to win and we want to win for you the fans.

What time is training this morning?
On the day that relegation/safety is confirmed... on 10:57 - Apr 20 with 1419 viewsunitedwestand

On the day that relegation/safety is confirmed... on 10:47 - Apr 20 by Mass_Debater

What time is training this morning?

We will betraining for some of us. at 11am ...bout 5mins time we will also be having late training session at gym after dinner at about 3pm please come down and watch as the gaffa gives us a late fitness test and goes through tomorrows tactics with us.
Right need to shoot now see you later
On the day that relegation/safety is confirmed... on 11:07 - Apr 20 with 1399 viewsfitzochris

On the day that relegation/safety is confirmed... on 10:57 - Apr 20 by unitedwestand

We will betraining for some of us. at 11am ...bout 5mins time we will also be having late training session at gym after dinner at about 3pm please come down and watch as the gaffa gives us a late fitness test and goes through tomorrows tactics with us.
Right need to shoot now see you later

I take it you're one of the players that isn't behind the 'gaffa', given you're posting on here?

While I don't doubt this has been a hard season for the players, what with at least two clueless men having been in charge of the team, it doesn't excuse the leaking of tactics and general malaise us paying fans have been forced to witness for many months now.

You're paid to play football, like I'm paid to do a certain job. If you don't like who is in charge, you quietly look for another job and hand in your notice when you find one (in your case a transfer). You don't badmouth your employees on public sites, no matter how you feel. It's a sackable offence in most fields. And you certainly have to keep doing what you're paid to do too. If I let my performance drop just because I didn't like what I was being asked to do, or the person asking me to do it, I would technically be breaking my contract and would be disciplined accordingly.

Why should footballers be any different? You get paid more than most of us on here for doing something you absolutely love - and have a much shorter working week to boot. Hardly any of us are that lucky.

Grow up and get on with it FFS.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

On the day that relegation/safety is confirmed... (n/t) on 11:11 - Apr 20 with 1385 viewsStAnnesDale

On the day that relegation/safety is confirmed... on 19:01 - Apr 20 with 1209 viewsDale_Iain

On the day that relegation/safety is confirmed... on 11:07 - Apr 20 by fitzochris

I take it you're one of the players that isn't behind the 'gaffa', given you're posting on here?

While I don't doubt this has been a hard season for the players, what with at least two clueless men having been in charge of the team, it doesn't excuse the leaking of tactics and general malaise us paying fans have been forced to witness for many months now.

You're paid to play football, like I'm paid to do a certain job. If you don't like who is in charge, you quietly look for another job and hand in your notice when you find one (in your case a transfer). You don't badmouth your employees on public sites, no matter how you feel. It's a sackable offence in most fields. And you certainly have to keep doing what you're paid to do too. If I let my performance drop just because I didn't like what I was being asked to do, or the person asking me to do it, I would technically be breaking my contract and would be disciplined accordingly.

Why should footballers be any different? You get paid more than most of us on here for doing something you absolutely love - and have a much shorter working week to boot. Hardly any of us are that lucky.

Grow up and get on with it FFS.

I can't find anything he's said that warrants that response. You're starting an argument with the wrong person.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024