Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players want Coleman out and Beech in! 10:02 - Apr 19 with 1867 viewsDalelover8

Apparently all the Dale players now want Chris Beech to take over from John Coleman. Watch this space.
Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 10:04 - Apr 19 with 1856 viewsPDIDDY

dalelover 8, gary jones number, just a thought, keep up the good work pal

Gissa job

Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 10:09 - Apr 19 with 1823 viewssandylaner1

Rochdale 1 Stevenage 5

sure they do OP
Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 10:11 - Apr 19 with 1812 viewsBarryStrange

Of course they do.

They've also agreed to donate all of April's wages to research into UFOs and decided to play the last 3 games in a suit and tie.
Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 10:14 - Apr 19 with 1793 viewsSFD

Not that you had a great deal but all your credibility has gone dodaleover, were you not at Wycombe when players refused to play or travel and threatened to walk out of the club ?
That performance was one of the worst many of us have witnessed.
Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 10:15 - Apr 19 with 1792 viewslurker

I hear most of the fans want the players out and Coleman to keep his job....

I know which is more likely

(almost P45 time for you Dalelover1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8) :)
Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 10:17 - Apr 19 with 1779 viewsheywooddale

It's strange but the more DaleLover?/Nigel Watson whinge and complain and try their hardest to troll on this board to undermine Coleman and Bell, the more fervent my support of Coleman is becoming!!

Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 10:23 - Apr 19 with 1750 viewsdalenumber2

It's not up to the players to decide who they want to manage them for goodness sake! Get real!
Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 10:24 - Apr 19 with 1746 viewsSuddenLad

Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 10:17 - Apr 19 by heywooddale

It's strange but the more DaleLover?/Nigel Watson whinge and complain and try their hardest to troll on this board to undermine Coleman and Bell, the more fervent my support of Coleman is becoming!!

Agreed.

If JC is rigorously setting about his task, and ruffling a few feathers, then good luck to him. It's always the shirkers and shit stirrers who whinge about things, whilst those others who want success carry on with the job in hand.

He's obviously rattled a few cages. Now all he needs to do is buy an industrial strength disinfectant, and get rid of the bad stench under the main stand, and we can all go forward together, with one purpose.

Up the Dale.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 10:42 - Apr 19 with 1681 viewsmandale

Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 10:24 - Apr 19 by SuddenLad

Agreed.

If JC is rigorously setting about his task, and ruffling a few feathers, then good luck to him. It's always the shirkers and shit stirrers who whinge about things, whilst those others who want success carry on with the job in hand.

He's obviously rattled a few cages. Now all he needs to do is buy an industrial strength disinfectant, and get rid of the bad stench under the main stand, and we can all go forward together, with one purpose.

Up the Dale.

Spot on SuddenLad, and if there are players who want Beech in and are undermining the club, can't wait to see them shown the door and they and Beech can find a Sunday League club to all be happily ever after in. Seriously, pi$$ed my sides on this one - ALL the players? Get real... Number one rule of a football club: no player, or group of players, is ever bigger than it
Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 10:44 - Apr 19 with 1665 viewsSFD

Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 10:42 - Apr 19 by mandale

Spot on SuddenLad, and if there are players who want Beech in and are undermining the club, can't wait to see them shown the door and they and Beech can find a Sunday League club to all be happily ever after in. Seriously, pi$$ed my sides on this one - ALL the players? Get real... Number one rule of a football club: no player, or group of players, is ever bigger than it

Rule 2 - Footballers dont generally give a shit about anything other than themselves, certainly very few care about the club they play for.
Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 11:17 - Apr 19 with 1590 viewsdingdangblue

Question to Col. Have you banned dalelover3? Because dalelover4 onwards read like wind ups to me?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 11:23 - Apr 19 with 1564 viewsPDIDDY

Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 11:17 - Apr 19 by dingdangblue

Question to Col. Have you banned dalelover3? Because dalelover4 onwards read like wind ups to me?

good spot

Gissa job

Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 11:34 - Apr 19 with 1533 viewselectricblue

this dalelover pillock is really getting on t1ts and probably thats what he wants from all of us..
it would be easier if his account where not always deleted so that he could come up with another because by the time the season ends he will be on dalelover 1234567890..
Just leave it col..let him live in his deluded world.
also the best thing to do is just read his postings and dont reply...
just leave it and have a good laugh.

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 16:08 - Apr 19 with 1174 viewsBirchy915

Players want Coleman out and Beech in! on 11:34 - Apr 19 by electricblue

this dalelover pillock is really getting on t1ts and probably thats what he wants from all of us..
it would be easier if his account where not always deleted so that he could come up with another because by the time the season ends he will be on dalelover 1234567890..
Just leave it col..let him live in his deluded world.
also the best thing to do is just read his postings and dont reply...
just leave it and have a good laugh.

or reply with the word "camel" and give no reason or explanation why O.o

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024