Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Kings Speech 18:59 - Jul 17 with 719 viewsbuilthjack

Some very good proposals put forward.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Kings Speech on 19:02 - Jul 17 with 709 viewsraynor94

What's your opinion of the Labour Party in Wales, but I do agree some good proposals from the government

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Kings Speech on 19:08 - Jul 17 with 693 viewsbuilthjack

The Kings Speech on 19:02 - Jul 17 by raynor94

What's your opinion of the Labour Party in Wales, but I do agree some good proposals from the government

Drake Ford made big mistakes.
Gething made a big mistake accepting 200k, as did Sunak accepting £15million.
Both should have handed those donations back.
Labour will regroup and flourish.
90% of the media are Tory, so they will be up against it.
Labour won the GE at a canter, most of Wales is still Labour.
That won’t please 7 or 8 off here, or the Davies Tory guy, who’s own family say he hasn’t done an honest days work in his life.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Kings Speech on 19:41 - Jul 17 with 668 viewssons_of_omri

“The trains!, the trains!”
The Kings Speech on 20:06 - Jul 17 with 656 viewsonehunglow

How do you fancy having your pension slashed and IHT increased

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Kings Speech on 20:16 - Jul 17 with 647 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Kings Speech on 19:41 - Jul 17 by sons_of_omri

“The trains!, the trains!”

We need gas, water and electricity back in public hands but run as they are now. Then profits used to rebuild the infrastructure, after that profits should be used to keep wages fair and prices down.

Starmer has a massive job on. He could do without this clown show in Cardiff.

I have never seriusly considered voting for Plaid but as things stand, if Ap Iorwerth can put a sensible proposal forward for future plans they could be a runner for me.

back on topic, I like the idea of banning zero hour contracts, I hate them. People smugglers, can Labour get to grips with this problem, I hope so. Axing hereditary peers...not enough. do away with Lords completely and no need for a Kings speech then!

Now this halving violence against women, ok but why nit aim to cut all violence by more than half? Give the police back their "force" and make them proper police again, do away with PCSO's and specials and spend all that money on real, warranted coppers.

I have nthing against digitl ID cards either, they know where we are most of the time anyway, smart phones, cards with chips, cctv. Unless you've gone completely off grid they know.

Junk food adverts, again ok, but they need to make healthy food more affordable. people buy junk because it's cheaper and easy and that needs to change.
The Kings Speech on 20:26 - Jul 17 with 627 viewsonehunglow

The Kings Speech on 20:16 - Jul 17 by SullutaCreturned

We need gas, water and electricity back in public hands but run as they are now. Then profits used to rebuild the infrastructure, after that profits should be used to keep wages fair and prices down.

I have never seriusly considered voting for Plaid but as things stand, if Ap Iorwerth can put a sensible proposal forward for future plans they could be a runner for me.

back on topic, I like the idea of banning zero hour contracts, I hate them. People smugglers, can Labour get to grips with this problem, I hope so. Axing hereditary peers...not enough. do away with Lords completely and no need for a Kings speech then!

Now this halving violence against women, ok but why nit aim to cut all violence by more than half? Give the police back their "force" and make them proper police again, do away with PCSO's and specials and spend all that money on real, warranted coppers.

I have nthing against digitl ID cards either, they know where we are most of the time anyway, smart phones, cards with chips, cctv. Unless you've gone completely off grid they know.

Junk food adverts, again ok, but they need to make healthy food more affordable. people buy junk because it's cheaper and easy and that needs to change.

The police service is broken to pieces
There is no going back
We have changed the concept of policing forgetting what they are they for and it's not to act like clowns on parades

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Kings Speech on 22:13 - Jul 17 with 566 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Population growth needs to be addressed, services, benefits and housing etc. all under pressure from increasing numbers of people.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Kings Speech on 06:35 - Jul 18 with 480 viewsDr_Winston

The Kings Speech on 20:16 - Jul 17 by SullutaCreturned

The difficulty will be in making sure that anything renationalised is run like a private company instead of a Government department, which historically the UK has been terrible at.

Taking things back into public ownership and running them like the NHS for example is just going to lead to an even worse, even more expensive service for the most part.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

The Kings Speech on 07:44 - Jul 18 with 451 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Kings Speech on 06:35 - Jul 18 by Dr_Winston

The difficulty will be in making sure that anything renationalised is run like a private company instead of a Government department, which historically the UK has been terrible at.

Taking things back into public ownership and running them like the NHS for example is just going to lead to an even worse, even more expensive service for the most part.

A perfect example of that is Welsh Water a supposed not for profit company which has the highest charges and one of the worst sewage discharge records in the UK.

Another is TfW which had been run abysmally. Even its new investment is just I Cardiff not the rest of Wales.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Kings Speech on 07:45 - Jul 18 with 450 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Kings Speech on 19:08 - Jul 17 by builthjack

Drake Ford made big mistakes.
Gething made a big mistake accepting 200k, as did Sunak accepting £15million.
Both should have handed those donations back.
Labour will regroup and flourish.
90% of the media are Tory, so they will be up against it.
Labour won the GE at a canter, most of Wales is still Labour.
That won’t please 7 or 8 off here, or the Davies Tory guy, who’s own family say he hasn’t done an honest days work in his life.

Labour lost 150,000 votes in Wales.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Kings Speech on 09:24 - Jul 18 with 398 viewscontroversial_jack

The Kings Speech on 07:44 - Jul 18 by felixstowe_jack

A perfect example of that is Welsh Water a supposed not for profit company which has the highest charges and one of the worst sewage discharge records in the UK.

Another is TfW which had been run abysmally. Even its new investment is just I Cardiff not the rest of Wales.

I think TFW is an improvement on the previous franchise holder. New stock, lower fares. Get the reliability and punctuality right and it's doing ok
The Kings Speech on 10:22 - Jul 18 with 371 viewsblackswan

Plaid have teamed up with labour to get their nanny state policies through if they really want to be the party of wales they should be questioning why all the investment in the cf post code at the expense of the rest of wales
The Kings Speech on 10:22 - Jul 18 with 371 viewsBoundy

The Kings Speech on 09:24 - Jul 18 by controversial_jack

I think TFW is an improvement on the previous franchise holder. New stock, lower fares. Get the reliability and punctuality right and it's doing ok

But it's not doing OK which is the point

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The Kings Speech on 10:31 - Jul 18 with 363 viewscontroversial_jack

The Kings Speech on 10:22 - Jul 18 by Boundy

But it's not doing OK which is the point

I have just pointed out to you why i believe it is. which is the point. You don't think so and that's your point.Maybe you could explain to me why it's not an improvement over Arriva?
The Kings Speech on 12:13 - Jul 18 with 324 viewsmajorraglan

The Kings Speech on 07:44 - Jul 18 by felixstowe_jack

TFW only took over the running of the railways 3 years ago and they’ve had to contend with the pandemic and the delay in new rolling stock being delivered. Investment in the railway infrastructure across the U.K. has been atrocious for years, it’s not just in Wales and with TFW.
If maybe we’d have had some of the extra HS2 cash maybe things would have been a bit better.

In terms of Welsh Water, I agree it needs to do better. Bills in wales are higher, but that’s because we’ve got a huge area to cover and a relatively sparse population in comparison to many other areas.
The Kings Speech on 12:30 - Jul 18 with 318 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Did they mention how they are going to smash the gangs and stop hundreds of thousands of men from the third world breaking into our country illegally?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

The Kings Speech on 12:54 - Jul 18 with 297 viewscontroversial_jack

The Kings Speech on 12:30 - Jul 18 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Did they mention how they are going to smash the gangs and stop hundreds of thousands of men from the third world breaking into our country illegally?

If you are referring to asylum seekers, they are not illegal
The Kings Speech on 13:38 - Jul 18 with 277 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The Kings Speech on 12:54 - Jul 18 by controversial_jack

If you are referring to asylum seekers, they are not illegal

No I was referring to economic migrants.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024