Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel 16:11 - Jul 17 with 1604 viewsmax936

Edge closer to all out War with Hezbollah, dear me if that kicks off, the whole of the middle east will become a War zone, we can all lookout then.

Its coming in it, its terrifying

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cz5r18zm7lpo

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Israel on 16:47 - Jul 17 with 1096 viewsBoundy

Maybe we'll living in "our moment in time" as did your great/grandparents did 90 years ago.I do hope not but hope has never stopped madmen from pushing the boundaries to allout war.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Israel on 16:58 - Jul 17 with 1083 viewsmax936

Israel on 16:47 - Jul 17 by Boundy

Maybe we'll living in "our moment in time" as did your great/grandparents did 90 years ago.I do hope not but hope has never stopped madmen from pushing the boundaries to allout war.

Madmen indeed, I always had a feeling that Pouting would want to go out on his shield absolute lunitic like his new bestie the little fatty in North Korea its the plane boss its the plane

Bet he's got a bunker built about 10 miles below ground level with all the mod cons, I suspect Pouting has as well. total despots the pair of them.

Israel on 18:28 - Jul 17 with 1037 viewsonehunglow

Well,at least it saves us from worrying whether we get a goalkeeper or not .
God might come to earth before to rescue his believers from Armageddon

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel on 19:03 - Jul 17 with 1011 viewsbuilthjack

Israel firing rockets filled with white phosphorus onto Lebanese farmland is brazen.
They are looking for a reply and then it’s all out war. Somebody needs to step in.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Israel on 19:21 - Jul 17 with 1001 viewsraynor94

JD Vance is bad news for Europe, because I don't think there's any doubt that Trump is nailed on for for the Presidency, and he's President in waiting.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Israel on 19:38 - Jul 17 with 984 viewsmax936

Israel on 19:21 - Jul 17 by raynor94

JD Vance is bad news for Europe, because I don't think there's any doubt that Trump is nailed on for for the Presidency, and he's President in waiting.

In which way? I don't know anything about him!

Israel on 19:40 - Jul 17 with 982 viewssons_of_omri

Loved his Friday Rock show though
Israel on 19:47 - Jul 17 with 973 viewsraynor94

Israel on 19:38 - Jul 17 by max936

In which way? I don't know anything about him!

He's said Aid to Ukraine should stop, and America should concentrate on Asia more than Europe,

Hes not a lover of Nato, and thinks the UK is an Islamic Country.

Bit of a loose cannon by the looks of it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Israel on 21:11 - Jul 17 with 926 viewsmax936

Israel on 19:47 - Jul 17 by raynor94

He's said Aid to Ukraine should stop, and America should concentrate on Asia more than Europe,

Hes not a lover of Nato, and thinks the UK is an Islamic Country.

Bit of a loose cannon by the looks of it

Just read a piece on him, he's one dangerous clown

https://bylinetimes.com/2024/07/16/donald-trump-jd-vance-united-kingdom-islamist

https://www.instagram.com/thetimes/reel/C9emnZPCoe3/

Israel on 21:15 - Jul 17 with 916 viewsonehunglow

Israel on 21:11 - Jul 17 by max936

Just read a piece on him, he's one dangerous clown

https://bylinetimes.com/2024/07/16/donald-trump-jd-vance-united-kingdom-islamist

https://www.instagram.com/thetimes/reel/C9emnZPCoe3/

Him and Trump are real threats to the whole world
Off scale egotists and dumb with it

Israel on 21:26 - Jul 17 with 908 viewsmax936

Israel on 21:15 - Jul 17 by onehunglow

Him and Trump are real threats to the whole world
Off scale egotists and dumb with it

The Yankees need Europe like Europe needs the Yanks, not in their interest to abandon Europe I wouldn't have thought.

Israel on 21:59 - Jul 17 with 881 viewsonehunglow

Israel on 21:26 - Jul 17 by max936

The Yankees need Europe like Europe needs the Yanks, not in their interest to abandon Europe I wouldn't have thought.

Hey,I agree but Vance and Trump/ Vance see USA and nothing else

Israel on 09:26 - Jul 18 with 804 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel on 21:26 - Jul 17 by max936

Who else do they have? The world is seeing them for what they really are. Countries are turning away from them economically., BRICS, the petro dollar etc.About time too.
Israel on 10:11 - Jul 18 with 794 viewsblackswan

Strange comment about Britain be first Islamic state to have nuclear weapons hasn't he heard of Pakistan?
Israel on 12:34 - Jul 18 with 749 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel on 21:59 - Jul 17 by onehunglow

That’s literally the job though. President of the USA. It’s quite an anachronism in the modern world for a leader to put their own people first.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israel on 12:40 - Jul 18 with 735 viewsonehunglow

Israel on 12:34 - Jul 18 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

That’s literally the job though. President of the USA. It’s quite an anachronism in the modern world for a leader to put their own people first.

Agree with that

Israel on 16:48 - Jul 18 with 676 viewsBoundy

Israel on 21:59 - Jul 17 by onehunglow

Isolationists can be just as dangerous.

Israel on 17:05 - Jul 18 with 657 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel on 16:48 - Jul 18 by Boundy

In some examples yes, North Korea being the obvious one but that’s an extreme case. Other countries like Switzerland have always got by ok.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israel on 17:53 - Jul 18 with 632 viewsonehunglow

Israel on 16:48 - Jul 18 by Boundy

Problem is if arms are curtailed then Russia will prevail and apart from controversial Jack few will be pleased ,least of all other countries Russia wants to grab back.
Not for nothing is Kaliningrad vital for them even though surrounded by Lithuania and Poland,who would be an even more fierce enemy that Ukraine .

Israel on 21:06 - Jul 18 with 602 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel on 17:53 - Jul 18 by onehunglow

Problem is if arms are curtailed then Russia will prevail and apart from controversial Jack few will be pleased ,least of all other countries Russia wants to grab back.
Not for nothing is Kaliningrad vital for them even though surrounded by Lithuania and Poland,who would be an even more fierce enemy that Ukraine .

Russia will prevail regardless, NATO weapons for the most part have been countered by the Russians.
Israel on 16:09 - Jul 19 with 536 viewsReslovenSwan1

Israel on 21:06 - Jul 18 by controversial_jack

Russia will prevail regardless, NATO weapons for the most part have been countered by the Russians.

Since the collapse of the Istanbul peace talks Ukraine has recovered an area the size of Scotland. While the Russians are advancing 100 m and 1000 men a day they are in some areas invading for a second time. At Bahkmut and Avdivka that have advance about 5km in 2.5 years.

Israel and Russia are soul brothers as the land grabbers and ethnic cleansers. Stealing land and using sympathetic settlers.

This strategy carry ies with it serious consequences. Both are probably in it for the very long term. 100 years or more.

Ukraine can take back Crimea but not Donetsk.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Israel on 18:26 - Jul 19 with 481 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel on 16:09 - Jul 19 by ReslovenSwan1

Since the collapse of the Istanbul peace talks Ukraine has recovered an area the size of Scotland. While the Russians are advancing 100 m and 1000 men a day they are in some areas invading for a second time. At Bahkmut and Avdivka that have advance about 5km in 2.5 years.

Israel and Russia are soul brothers as the land grabbers and ethnic cleansers. Stealing land and using sympathetic settlers.

This strategy carry ies with it serious consequences. Both are probably in it for the very long term. 100 years or more.

Ukraine can take back Crimea but not Donetsk.

Not sure where you got that info from, but Russia is grinding away at the Ukrainian army and wearing them down. It's not about territory, it's about destroying the Ukrainian military so it's no longer a threat. The Russia settlers in the Donbass are not ethnically cleansing or land grabbing as they already lived there. It was the attempt of the Ukrainian military with it's neo Nazi units to persecute and destroy the ethic Russians living there

Israel on 18:55 - Jul 19 with 452 viewsBoundy

Israel on 18:26 - Jul 19 by controversial_jack

Not sure where you got that info from, but Russia is grinding away at the Ukrainian army and wearing them down. It's not about territory, it's about destroying the Ukrainian military so it's no longer a threat. The Russia settlers in the Donbass are not ethnically cleansing or land grabbing as they already lived there. It was the attempt of the Ukrainian military with it's neo Nazi units to persecute and destroy the ethic Russians living there

Show me your truth and I'll show you mine

Israel on 19:18 - Jul 19 with 446 viewsmax936

Israel on 18:55 - Jul 19 by Boundy

Don't encourage him mun Boundy

Israel on 22:04 - Jul 19 with 424 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel on 18:55 - Jul 19 by Boundy

You don't have it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising