Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gillingham tickets on sale 11:56 - Jul 9 with 508 viewsWhiterockin

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS + JACK ARMY MEMBERS
Adults: £10

Over 65s + U18s: £5

U12s: £1

GENERAL SALE
Adults: £13

Over 65s + U18s: £8

U12s: £1
Gillingham tickets on sale on 12:25 - Jul 9 with 479 viewsQJumpingJack

well done to the club on pricing.

It will be interesting to see the attendance especially with the game live on Sky Sports+
Gillingham tickets on sale on 12:30 - Jul 9 with 465 viewsWhiterockin

Gillingham tickets on sale on 12:25 - Jul 9 by QJumpingJack

well done to the club on pricing.

It will be interesting to see the attendance especially with the game live on Sky Sports+

Where I think Sky + will hit attendances is because the streams can legally be shown live in pubs clubs ect providing they pay the fees and have the equipment. Well done the club on pricing, but I think this tv deal will hit attendances particularly midweek in winter.
Gillingham tickets on sale on 13:53 - Jul 9 with 402 viewsblackswan

Gillingham tickets on sale on 12:30 - Jul 9 by Whiterockin

Where I think Sky + will hit attendances is because the streams can legally be shown live in pubs clubs ect providing they pay the fees and have the equipment. Well done the club on pricing, but I think this tv deal will hit attendances particularly midweek in winter.

Is that definitely right? If so will watch the boro came in my local wasn't sure as pubs couldn't show red button games
Gillingham tickets on sale on 14:12 - Jul 9 with 378 viewsWhiterockin

Gillingham tickets on sale on 13:53 - Jul 9 by blackswan

Is that definitely right? If so will watch the boro came in my local wasn't sure as pubs couldn't show red button games

All live games on Sky Sports channels and live streamed games on Sky Sports Plus will be available in pubs ect.

https://www.bii.org/BII/BII/News/Articles/Introducing-Sky-Sports-Plus.aspx#:~:te
Gillingham tickets on sale on 14:24 - Jul 9 with 345 viewsblackswan

Gillingham tickets on sale on 14:12 - Jul 9 by Whiterockin

All live games on Sky Sports channels and live streamed games on Sky Sports Plus will be available in pubs ect.

https://www.bii.org/BII/BII/News/Articles/Introducing-Sky-Sports-Plus.aspx#:~:te

Thanks for information appreciated
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024