Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will Hasselbaink be supporting on Wednesday? 11:00 - Jul 7 with 4070 viewsknocker

England assistant coach and former Holland International. Have to say got no idea what he's doing working with England team.
Who will Hasselbaink be supporting on Wednesday? on 16:21 - Jul 8 with 954 viewsToast_R

Going back to AH's point about Glen Hoddle in 98, I remember him saying he never saw the point in his team practicing penalties because you can't recreate the same nervous situation in a routine session. Always thought that was bollocks, a bit like not training your army for combat because the stakes aren't as high.

And for years we've wondered and accepted that England's penalties record has been so absolutely shambolic.
Southgate decided to do something about that instead of the old "Who fancies one eh?" it'll be alright on the night philosophy, and who knew?
Who will Hasselbaink be supporting on Wednesday? on 16:40 - Jul 8 with 891 viewsconnell10

IT IS WHAT IT IS.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Who will Hasselbaink be supporting on Wednesday? on 16:57 - Jul 8 with 866 viewsJuzzie

He can't lose, either way one of 'his' teams will be in the final. So, I just hope he gives 100% for England as that's who he is employed by.
Who will Hasselbaink be supporting on Wednesday? on 17:31 - Jul 8 with 822 viewsJuzzie

Who will Hasselbaink be supporting on Wednesday? on 16:21 - Jul 8 by Toast_R

Going back to AH's point about Glen Hoddle in 98, I remember him saying he never saw the point in his team practicing penalties because you can't recreate the same nervous situation in a routine session. Always thought that was bollocks, a bit like not training your army for combat because the stakes aren't as high.

And for years we've wondered and accepted that England's penalties record has been so absolutely shambolic.
Southgate decided to do something about that instead of the old "Who fancies one eh?" it'll be alright on the night philosophy, and who knew?

One of the reasons Germany have been so good at penalties is that they take them very seriously and always practice them after they got caught out in Euro '76.

They lost the final on penalties, and to the famous 'Panenka' kick too, and vowed not to repeat that again.

[Post edited 8 Jul 17:32]
Who will Hasselbaink be supporting on Wednesday? on 22:02 - Jul 8 with 703 viewssdm1508

Who will Hasselbaink be supporting on Wednesday? on 14:48 - Jul 8 by SheffieldHoop

Dunno why you've been downvoted for this, you're absolutely right, Link to the England official site which confirms it below.

https://www.englandfootball.com/articles/2023/Mar/21/jimmy-floyd-hasselbaink-joi

Would be great to know who down voted me. I said I thought I had read the article somewhere and didn't think I wrote my piece in a decisive manner. Instead of down voting, share your thoughts and opinions and have a conversation. We are allowed to have different opinions

Oh well
Who will Hasselbaink be supporting on Wednesday? on 00:35 - Jul 9 with 662 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Who will Hasselbaink be supporting on Wednesday? on 22:02 - Jul 8 by sdm1508

Would be great to know who down voted me. I said I thought I had read the article somewhere and didn't think I wrote my piece in a decisive manner. Instead of down voting, share your thoughts and opinions and have a conversation. We are allowed to have different opinions

Oh well

Just click on the downvote it tells you right there
Who will Hasselbaink be supporting on Wednesday? on 01:45 - Jul 9 with 654 viewsBucksRanger

Who will Hasselbaink be supporting on Wednesday? on 22:02 - Jul 8 by sdm1508

Oh well

I went to your post to see who it was and managed to down tick you as well. Apologies.
Who will Hasselbaink be supporting on Wednesday? on 09:02 - Jul 9 with 545 viewssdm1508

Who will Hasselbaink be supporting on Wednesday? on 01:45 - Jul 9 by BucksRanger

I went to your post to see who it was and managed to down tick you as well. Apologies.

No worries. Wondering if I should just down vote myself now lol. Nearly did
Login to get fewer ads

Who will Hasselbaink be supporting on Wednesday? on 09:40 - Jul 9 with 487 viewscpgerber

As an adopted Dutchie, my loyalty is 100% there.

My dream scenario is a 4-3 win for NL, Eze netting a consolation hattrick and getting a 100m transfer on the back of it.
Who will Hasselbaink be supporting on Wednesday? on 14:40 - Jul 9 with 361 viewsPaddyhoops

Who will Hasselbaink be supporting on Wednesday? on 16:05 - Jul 8 by derbyhoop

The best manager England have had in years, statistically.
3 SFs and 1 QF during his tenure.

Sorry . I was speaking about Hasslebanks tenure at QPR not Southgate at England .
I’ve got no dog in the England , Holland Fight.
As for Southgate , agreed . His record is is outstanding if not the football.
I wish England well .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024