Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Reform win a single seat? 22:42 - Jul 2 with 2611 viewsbuilthjack

I don’t think they will.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Will Reform win a single seat? on 23:21 - Jul 2 with 1028 viewsmajorraglan

I think they’ll get 2, maybe 3 at a push.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 00:40 - Jul 3 with 999 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s on then !

I’m going for seven.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Will Reform win a single seat? on 00:58 - Jul 3 with 990 viewsJumpingJackFlash

One
Will Reform win a single seat? on 06:06 - Jul 3 with 943 viewsonehunglow

We need to be more worried about the opposition than the government

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Will Reform win a single seat? on 06:09 - Jul 3 with 941 viewsGwyn737

3 I reckon.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 08:01 - Jul 3 with 911 viewsScotia

I'm going for two. Ashfield and Clacton.

That means people actually voting for Lee Anderson. But for some insane reason I think they will.

Farage in Clacton will be a landslide.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 09:40 - Jul 3 with 871 viewsBoundy

We'll have to wait & see, there's a lot of support for them on social media ,whether that translate to a x in the box on Thursday. The main concern for ne is voter apathy , a lot of my peers aren't going to vote at all.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Will Reform win a single seat? on 09:52 - Jul 3 with 853 viewsBoundy

Will Reform win a single seat? on 09:40 - Jul 3 by Boundy

We'll have to wait & see, there's a lot of support for them on social media ,whether that translate to a x in the box on Thursday. The main concern for ne is voter apathy , a lot of my peers aren't going to vote at all.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/farage-amasses-39-billion-video-views-as-r

Login to get fewer ads

Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:05 - Jul 3 with 815 viewsWingstandwood

Reform U.K will surprise many with its vote share, and will perform way beyond all expectation from the day that it announced its intent. There is something rather significant and unique happening here. We are talking about many millions of votes here!

And onto Labour? Yep a landslide victory, but with a surreal share of the percentage vote that does not match that landslide victory, especially after defeating a government that’s been in power for 14 years!

It will NOT show a huge surge of overwhelming support that would usually be expected from a crushing victory.

In fact it should be no surprise if its vote is down by a good few thousand in many constituencies

It'll be emotionally-flat and minus "dawn of a new era" jubilation seen with Thatcher’s and Blair’s victories. We are about to witness (Reform U.K supporters aside) a unique "oh whatever" mood amongst many.

Argus!

Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:55 - Jul 3 with 766 viewsDr_Winston

What's the lowest recorded turnout in a GE? Tomorrow may challenge that.

in a PR system Reform would undoubtedly gain a lot of seats in much the same way as JM Le Pen did initially in France, but probably wouldn't get as far as his daughter has.

Despite the regular and somewhat bafflingly frequent declarations that the UK has become a Fascist/Communist Hellscape, I'm not sure the desire is there in the UK for extreme politics as there is in France both on the right and the left.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:55 - Jul 3 with 766 viewsScotia

Ironically this could be good for British politics.

I can see Farage beginning a potentially successful campaign for proportional representation when Reform get a lot of votes but few seats. That isn't fair, but a reflection of first past the post.

I don't think they'll get as many as some people think becasue the people who make the most noise on social media are usually the ones who don't / won't vote. They will get a good percentage though but that won't be reflected in seats won.

He could actually be useful yet.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 12:51 - Jul 3 with 737 viewsFlashberryjack

Reform will get a large proportion of votes, but will win just 2 seats, which will give Labour a landslide victory IMO.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Will Reform win a single seat? on 13:53 - Jul 3 with 707 viewsKeithHaynes

Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:55 - Jul 3 by Dr_Winston

What's the lowest recorded turnout in a GE? Tomorrow may challenge that.

in a PR system Reform would undoubtedly gain a lot of seats in much the same way as JM Le Pen did initially in France, but probably wouldn't get as far as his daughter has.

Despite the regular and somewhat bafflingly frequent declarations that the UK has become a Fascist/Communist Hellscape, I'm not sure the desire is there in the UK for extreme politics as there is in France both on the right and the left.

They are forecasting the biggest for years, who can say ?
Social media etc.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Will Reform win a single seat? on 15:07 - Jul 3 with 667 viewsDr_Winston

Will Reform win a single seat? on 13:53 - Jul 3 by KeithHaynes

They are forecasting the biggest for years, who can say ?
Social media etc.

It's a weird one. Social media is abuzz but day to day there doesn't seem to be much hype about it at all.

Maybe I'm wrong and people will turn out in their droves.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Will Reform win a single seat? on 17:16 - Jul 3 with 599 viewsmax936

Will Reform win a single seat? on 09:40 - Jul 3 by Boundy

Not sure I'm gonna bother, don't know who to vote for they're all lairs and in it for themselves, self obsessed toss pots.
Some Herbert posted a flier through the door the other day, I opened the door but he saw me going to the door and was up on his toes scurrying away like a rat.
[Post edited 3 Jul 17:17]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Will Reform win a single seat? on 17:54 - Jul 3 with 560 viewsSullutaCreturned

Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:55 - Jul 3 by Scotia

I can see Farage beginning a potentially successful campaign for proportional representation when Reform get a lot of votes but few seats. That isn't fair, but a reflection of first past the post.

I don't think they'll get as many as some people think becasue the people who make the most noise on social media are usually the ones who don't / won't vote. They will get a good percentage though but that won't be reflected in seats won.

Just the same as with ukip when they had more votes than the SNP but no seats versus the SNP's 45 was it?

I think one seat is nailed on, Farage will win Clacton and if their share of the vote holds up they may get 5 seats.

I've already said I think the turnout will be low, the lowest was in 1918 at 57.2% and I think it will be around that. Back then WW1 was the reason, this time voter apathy because of a bunch of rubbish politicians will see the rising apathy spread which is more likely to affect Labour as oldies tend to vote and the over 65 age group are mostly tory according to the polls. People under 50 are strongly Labour but also the groups least likely to vote.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 18:40 - Jul 3 with 522 viewsmajorraglan

Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:55 - Jul 3 by Scotia

We had the chance to vote on the introduction of an alternative system a few years ago and rejected its. FPTP has favoured the Conservatives, the recent boundary changes also favour the Conservatives as does the introduction of voter ID, so I suspect they may not do well tomorrow but they aren’t going to get the kicking everyone thinks they will.

I think we definitely need to review FPTP, but it will probably consign us to years of coalition governments whereby parties work together to govern the country.. There are definitely positives, but equally we could be beholden to a group like the DUP a la Theresa May. Being totally cynical, someone like Starmer could hold on to power and if there were signs Labour were losing power due to unpopularity, they could introduce PR and hold on longer working in coalition. 😳
Will Reform win a single seat? on 23:21 - Jul 3 with 438 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Will Reform win a single seat? on 23:23 - Jul 3 with 437 viewsBoundy

Reform UK has turned the election into a referendum on the corrupt political establishment.
If you want more of the same, just vote for either side of the same establishment coin, Tory or Labour.
But if you love your country and want real change? If you want to Stop the Boats and freeze immigration? Then join the people’s revolt and vote with your heart for Reform UK.
Britain’s elites are happy to see Keir Starmer replace Rishi Sunak because it’s not a change of government.
It’s just a change of middle management. Why else would snobby voices like the Financial Times and the Economist endorse Starmer’s Labour?
I am serious about breaking up their rotten two-party system. After Thursday, Reform UK can be the real opposition in parliament.
We will hold Starmer to account over his plans to open Britain’s borders to even more immigration and betray Brexit by taking the knee to the EU.
And this is just the start. Over the next five years I am serious about building a mass movement for real change.
A vote for Reform UK is not a protest vote, it’s not a fantasy vote, it’s not a wasted vote. It’s a vote to change Britain for good.
Something remarkable is happening out there. Now we need you to put your X where your heart is.
Do you want a leader who is unashamedly patriotic, proud of Britain’s past and optimistic about our future?
Then make your voice heard, join the people’s revolt and vote Reform UK

Will Reform win a single seat? on 01:13 - Jul 4 with 418 viewsRobbie

Sir Kier Starmer has not been mentioned in his spin doctors PR .

Will that title come back and bite him on the rear end if it all goes wrong .

Conservatives wheeled BOJO out to drum up support , biggest vote loser for any Party at this late stage . an awful decision choice to be a go to voice .
Will Reform win a single seat? on 08:56 - Jul 4 with 365 viewsScotia

Will Reform win a single seat? on 23:23 - Jul 3 by Boundy

Reform UK has turned the election into a referendum on the corrupt political establishment.
If you want more of the same, just vote for either side of the same establishment coin, Tory or Labour.
But if you love your country and want real change? If you want to Stop the Boats and freeze immigration? Then join the people’s revolt and vote with your heart for Reform UK.
Britain’s elites are happy to see Keir Starmer replace Rishi Sunak because it’s not a change of government.
It’s just a change of middle management. Why else would snobby voices like the Financial Times and the Economist endorse Starmer’s Labour?
I am serious about breaking up their rotten two-party system. After Thursday, Reform UK can be the real opposition in parliament.
We will hold Starmer to account over his plans to open Britain’s borders to even more immigration and betray Brexit by taking the knee to the EU.
And this is just the start. Over the next five years I am serious about building a mass movement for real change.
A vote for Reform UK is not a protest vote, it’s not a fantasy vote, it’s not a wasted vote. It’s a vote to change Britain for good.
Something remarkable is happening out there. Now we need you to put your X where your heart is.
Do you want a leader who is unashamedly patriotic, proud of Britain’s past and optimistic about our future?

So a privately educated, ex banker, millionaire who banks with coutts isn't one of Britain's elites?
Will Reform win a single seat? on 09:38 - Jul 4 with 351 viewsBoundy

Will Reform win a single seat? on 08:56 - Jul 4 by Scotia

So a privately educated, ex banker, millionaire who banks with coutts isn't one of Britain's elites?

so what's the difference between his , Sunak and Starmer's wealth ? they're all millionaires in their own right .
I'm voting Reform not because of their policies although I do agree with a few of them nor because of Farage's animal magnetism but as a protest against those in Cardiff.
IMO any one who votes for a Labour candidate is as culpable in Wales decline as anyone who sits in that echo chamber, making the decisions so designed to appease the minority but causing the majority the most angst.
Anyone who votes for them is knowingly giving them carte blanch to continue on this march to further social experiment non of which will benefit us , the citizens. 25 years of Labour rule has decimated this country and I cannot nor will not knowingly assist them in their Into creating a cold, dark future, with few jobs watching our generation of youth moving away to create a better life for them selves , our movements restricted and our behaviour and speech monitored.
"The Labour party has always taken our votes for granted, knowing you’d chop your arm off rather than vote Conservative. But times have changed; there’s no difference between them any more. They march to the same drum."
You can crack on a vote for them for all I care but my conscious will be clear .

Will Reform win a single seat? on 09:56 - Jul 4 with 344 viewsWhiterockin

Will Reform win a single seat? on 09:38 - Jul 4 by Boundy

so what's the difference between his , Sunak and Starmer's wealth ? they're all millionaires in their own right .
I'm voting Reform not because of their policies although I do agree with a few of them nor because of Farage's animal magnetism but as a protest against those in Cardiff.
IMO any one who votes for a Labour candidate is as culpable in Wales decline as anyone who sits in that echo chamber, making the decisions so designed to appease the minority but causing the majority the most angst.
Anyone who votes for them is knowingly giving them carte blanch to continue on this march to further social experiment non of which will benefit us , the citizens. 25 years of Labour rule has decimated this country and I cannot nor will not knowingly assist them in their Into creating a cold, dark future, with few jobs watching our generation of youth moving away to create a better life for them selves , our movements restricted and our behaviour and speech monitored.
"The Labour party has always taken our votes for granted, knowing you’d chop your arm off rather than vote Conservative. But times have changed; there’s no difference between them any more. They march to the same drum."
You can crack on a vote for them for all I care but my conscious will be clear .

I think many are going to vote Reform just as a protest vote. They know it will probably get nowhere, but it is better than voting Conservative or Labour.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Will Reform win a single seat? on 10:05 - Jul 4 with 338 viewspencoedjack

Will Reform win a single seat? on 23:23 - Jul 3 by Boundy

Brillant post.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 10:16 - Jul 4 with 334 viewsScotia

Will Reform win a single seat? on 09:38 - Jul 4 by Boundy

The point is Farage is a liar. Out and out.

He's as much the establishment as anyone else but claims not to be.

He knows his policies are unworkable but claims they're "contract".

And this isn't a Senedd election. It'll have no baring on those in Cardiff, unless Labour win and then I think Starmer can influence the Senedd away from Drakefords Labour.

Starmers Labour and Drakefords Labour are polls apart.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024