Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to 16:38 - Jul 2 with 1063 viewsonehunglow

What is it with this oncevoroud party
Now a craven collective if no marks without the basic guts to stand and fight for what they believe and what many silent middle income and skilled class folk wantbto see.
Unable to front up to a Labour leader who was responsible for some horrendous judgements when head if CPS.
Our next PM,who doesn’t have to do anything ,apart from stand up straight, to win a GE.

Conservatives now turn my stomach and not because of my neglible political alligiences

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 16:46 - Jul 2 with 842 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

They aren’t conservative anymore. Labour aren’t Labour either.

They and new Labour have performed irrevocable damage upon this country over the last 3 decades.

They both need booting out. Interestingly the latest yougov poll has Labour only sitting on 36%. Apathy rules supreme. They’ve also got another poll on there that suggests that 3 in 10 people intending to vote Labour are doing so tactically just to get the tories out.

We are in the unique situation of having the biggest majority of all time and hardly anyone wants either of the bastards in there.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 16:49 - Jul 2 with 841 viewsonehunglow

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 16:46 - Jul 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

They and new Labour have performed irrevocable damage upon this country over the last 3 decades.

They both need booting out. Interestingly the latest yougov poll has Labour only sitting on 36%. Apathy rules supreme. They’ve also got another poll on there that suggests that 3 in 10 people intending to vote Labour are doing so tactically just to get the tories out.

We are in the unique situation of having the biggest majority of all time and hardly anyone wants either of the bastards in there.

Bang on.
You’re on fire,just like Melloncamp

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 16:53 - Jul 2 with 835 viewsblackswan

OHL yes stomach turning both in Westminster and Cardiff don't think my opinion of politicians has ever been lower. A bunch of self serving craven lying bar stewards
Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 17:25 - Jul 2 with 819 viewsonehunglow

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 16:53 - Jul 2 by blackswan

OHL yes stomach turning both in Westminster and Cardiff don't think my opinion of politicians has ever been lower. A bunch of self serving craven lying bar stewards

I’m 74 now and never known British politics so bad
Trust me,Ivecseen much
Sunak will be already planning his new “ job”
It won’t be an MP

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 17:34 - Jul 2 with 806 viewsBoundy

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 17:25 - Jul 2 by onehunglow

Trust me,Ivecseen much
It won’t be an MP

Same here , I've seen and heard many politicians , respected a few &disliked many , but I have to say this has to be the worst period in UK politics history. There is no one of any substance who can actually lead their own party let alone a nation .This goes hand in hand with a media out of control openly creating news instead of reporting it . If anyone thinks that Labour will bring in new dawn for this country then they're in for a big surprise , there will be the usual moaning about the damage the Torys have left and that's to be expected but I fear many impositions being placed upon us in pursuit of their ideology.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 17:39 - Jul 2 with 789 viewsonehunglow

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 17:34 - Jul 2 by Boundy

Same here , I've seen and heard many politicians , respected a few &disliked many , but I have to say this has to be the worst period in UK politics history. There is no one of any substance who can actually lead their own party let alone a nation .This goes hand in hand with a media out of control openly creating news instead of reporting it . If anyone thinks that Labour will bring in new dawn for this country then they're in for a big surprise , there will be the usual moaning about the damage the Torys have left and that's to be expected but I fear many impositions being placed upon us in pursuit of their ideology.

If Sunak keeps his seat then Starmer will have it easy
No coincidence barristers become PMs
It takes a particular mindset

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 18:47 - Jul 2 with 762 viewsmajorraglan

Which horrendous judgements was Starmer personally responsible for when he was DPP.
[Post edited 2 Jul 18:49]
Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 18:48 - Jul 2 with 761 viewsmajorraglan

Duplicate
[Post edited 2 Jul 18:48]
Login to get fewer ads

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 18:49 - Jul 2 with 743 viewsoldtownjack

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 18:47 - Jul 2 by majorraglan

Which horrendous judgements was Starmer personally responsible for when he was DPP.
[Post edited 2 Jul 18:49]

You beat me to it. I'd like to know too.

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 19:15 - Jul 2 with 713 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Boris Johnson famously accused Starmer of not prosecuting Jimmy Saville when he was at the DPP a couple of years ago.

This was another of the countless lies told by Johnson who had to humbly appologise eventually.
Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 19:33 - Jul 2 with 702 viewsWhiterockin

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 17:25 - Jul 2 by onehunglow

Trust me,Ivecseen much
It won’t be an MP

House of Lords deciding if the future Labour bills will be passed or not?

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 20:14 - Jul 2 with 657 viewsmax936

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 16:46 - Jul 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Great post that is J-O-N

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 20:27 - Jul 2 with 647 viewsmax936

Trust me,Ivecseen much
It won’t be an MP

"I’m 74 now and never known British politics so bad
Trust me, I've seen much"

Been saying the same for a long time, I don't trust any of the B..t..d's

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 20:33 - Jul 2 with 640 viewsmax936

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 19:15 - Jul 2 by JumpingJackFlash

Boris Johnson famously accused Starmer of not prosecuting Jimmy Saville when he was at the DPP a couple of years ago.

This was another of the countless lies told by Johnson who had to humbly appologise eventually.

Boris Johnson a lair, he was without doubt the biggest lair ever in British Politics and totally callous with it.

Blair is in there to, but nowhere near shifty snidey Boris.

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 21:45 - Jul 2 with 598 viewsKeithHaynes

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 20:33 - Jul 2 by max936

Boris Johnson a lair, he was without doubt the biggest lair ever in British Politics and totally callous with it.

Blair is in there to, but nowhere near shifty snidey Boris.

Quite a lot of dead servicemens families would class Blair as the worst.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 22:04 - Jul 2 with 547 viewsbuilthjack

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 19:15 - Jul 2 by JumpingJackFlash

Johnson. The biggest liar in politics. Sunak not far behind him.
Scum the pair of them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 22:44 - Jul 2 with 516 viewsmax936

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 21:45 - Jul 2 by KeithHaynes

Quite a lot of dead servicemens families would class Blair as the worst.

Fair point Keith.

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 00:00 - Jul 3 with 488 viewsRobbie

For now my X will not go against the Two main Political Parties , Red are are losing my vote .

Just would like Stamer to outline his Council Tax plan , now he wants to release prisioners eaelier from their sentences , a no vote for me on both issues , no plan on controlling the small boats and illegal immigrants , add refugees for balance .

Somehow Sunak with a very expensive PR team are swaying my thinking .

Bojo on a clip broadcast on Newsnight earlier looked like he needed a haircut taken with a mild cup of tea , he was so OTT .

Tin hat time , We are all making Plans for Nigel .
Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 06:33 - Jul 3 with 425 viewsonehunglow

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 22:44 - Jul 2 by max936

Fair point Keith.

It is. Johnson,liar if not,did not send young servicemen to an early grave ,liar or not .

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 17:45 - Jul 3 with 290 viewshowenjack

Vote Reform
Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 18:29 - Jul 3 with 270 viewsjohnlangy

They've become such a joke it's embarrassing. They are just saying anything that comes into their head to try (vainly) to hang on to power.

Boris said yesterday (roughly) 'we must do our best to stop Labour taking a sledgehammer to all we've achieved'.

Seriously. That's what he said - 'all we've achieved'. I presume he meant achieved in the positive sense. And all the while a bunch of grinning Tory supporters looked up at him adoringly and you could just imagine them thinking i'd love him to give me babies. And that was just the men ( ).

God knows what the women were thinking.

I can't wait for tomorrow night to see them annihilated because that's exactly what they deserve.
Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 19:45 - Jul 3 with 238 viewshowenjack

One for the oldies ...........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html
Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 20:28 - Jul 3 with 209 viewsmax936

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 18:29 - Jul 3 by johnlangy

They've become such a joke it's embarrassing. They are just saying anything that comes into their head to try (vainly) to hang on to power.

Boris said yesterday (roughly) 'we must do our best to stop Labour taking a sledgehammer to all we've achieved'.

Seriously. That's what he said - 'all we've achieved'. I presume he meant achieved in the positive sense. And all the while a bunch of grinning Tory supporters looked up at him adoringly and you could just imagine them thinking i'd love him to give me babies. And that was just the men ( ).

I can't wait for tomorrow night to see them annihilated because that's exactly what they deserve.

he's massively achieved in making his butties and the tory sponsors richer and himself no doubt, piece of Vermin.

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 20:32 - Jul 3 with 206 viewsmax936

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 17:45 - Jul 3 by howenjack

Vote Reform

Farage as got some fanciful ideas about the changes he'd bring, he's consistently left out the most important part though and that is how is he gonna pay for it all.

I wouldn't even think of voting for him or his party, can't stand the bloke!

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 20:44 - Jul 3 with 199 viewsonehunglow

Ok ,let’s have it. The Conservatives . You know you want to on 18:29 - Jul 3 by johnlangy

Here’s the jerk that has seen us leave EU by lying and BShiting “ ordinary” folk ( plebs) ,destroy his party completely and leave us with possible 3 terms if Labour government led by Sir Zkeir.

We are in for greater suffering,the like of which we have never known.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024