Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEWS 🔴 Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal col 08:00 - Jun 30 with 1618 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62585/

Sadly, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal collapses on 10:42 - Jun 30 with 1354 viewsmax936

Reading between the lines from that article it seems like they are being greedy and don't seem to see the the long term benefits of sending their player here, especially when you consider that the player will be playing at a higher standard from where he's playing now and the experience he'll gain.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal collapses on 10:44 - Jun 30 with 1343 viewsunion_jack

Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal collapses on 10:42 - Jun 30 by max936

Reading between the lines from that article it seems like they are being greedy and don't seem to see the the long term benefits of sending their player here, especially when you consider that the player will be playing at a higher standard from where he's playing now and the experience he'll gain.

Or, the owners just want to play with their shaped ball and won’t accommodate the ways in which agents work.

Maybe a bit of both.

Without all the facts at hand it’s difficult to say whether the club are handling it well or not. I’ve got my doubts though.
[Post edited 30 Jun 10:48]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal collapses on 10:47 - Jun 30 with 1343 viewsmax936

Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal collapses on 10:44 - Jun 30 by union_jack

Or, the owners just want to play with their shaped ball and won’t accommodate the ways in which agents work.

Maybe a bit of both.

Without all the facts at hand it’s difficult to say whether the club are handling it well or not. I’ve got my doubts though.

I don't disagree with any of this.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal collapses on 19:54 - Jun 30 with 978 viewsReslovenSwan1

Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal collapses on 10:44 - Jun 30 by union_jack

Maybe a bit of both.

It seems clear to me. Swansea wanted a winger.

They offered good money for Ott. He and his team started playing ducks and drakes and cost him a lucrative move to the English well paying system.

Swansea are not messing about and moved on for Eom Ji Sung in his place. Did the club want two wingers?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal collapses on 21:49 - Jun 30 with 875 viewsmagicdaps10

Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal collapses on 19:54 - Jun 30 by ReslovenSwan1

It seems clear to me. Swansea wanted a winger.

They offered good money for Ott. He and his team started playing ducks and drakes and cost him a lucrative move to the English well paying system.

Swansea are not messing about and moved on for Eom Ji Sung in his place. Did the club want two wingers?

Not the case.

Both deals were on the cards but as it goes, Swansea decided to move on due to better options.

It was not one or the other regards this guy and the Korean.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal collapses on 01:38 - Jul 1 with 746 viewsAnotherJohn

Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal collapses on 21:49 - Jun 30 by magicdaps10

Not the case.

Both deals were on the cards but as it goes, Swansea decided to move on due to better options.

Sounds about right, Even given Keith's words about the impressive track record of the agents, I don't think the latter have done very well for Ott or themselves. They started with a client playing at a level below L1, and all that has changed regarding his marketability is that he will now be perceived as expensive. Unless Ott does something on the field to change that both agency and player are in a worse position.
Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal collapses on 16:54 - Jul 1 with 514 viewsReslovenSwan1

Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal collapses on 21:49 - Jun 30 by magicdaps10

Not the case.

I do not know how you know this?. Lets see if Swansea are looking for another winger. With Parker and Govea impressing why would they. Platcheta is still training with the club apparently.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal collapses on 17:58 - Jul 1 with 469 viewsKeithHaynes

Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal collapses on 16:54 - Jul 1 by ReslovenSwan1

I do not know how you know this?. Lets see if Swansea are looking for another winger. With Parker and Govea impressing why would they. Platcheta is still training with the club apparently.

He’s still on the stretcher in the corridor Res, won’t be fit for a few months.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

NEWS 🔴 Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal col on 18:17 - Jul 1 with 418 viewshowenjack

Ott , Ott Mein Gott what a dirty rotten lot .
Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal collapses on 18:45 - Jul 1 with 372 viewsWhiterockin

Gautier Ott signing is ‘almost not recoverable’ after the deal collapses on 16:54 - Jul 1 by ReslovenSwan1

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024