Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread 14:40 - Jun 23 with 14441 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Iโ€˜m Balkan at the thought of this.

1-1
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 15:20 - Jun 23 with 2982 viewsHAYESBOY

I'm mad already.

Smells like a trout farm in here

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 17:29 - Jun 23 with 2868 viewsMalintabuk

If we continue with the TAA experiment.... and Foden on the right then it could be another attrition performance.... Boregate will ensure we won't attack and manage to slither into the quarters....
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 18:11 - Jun 23 with 2821 viewsCLAREMAN1995

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 17:29 - Jun 23 by Malintabuk

If we continue with the TAA experiment.... and Foden on the right then it could be another attrition performance.... Boregate will ensure we won't attack and manage to slither into the quarters....

With all the media turning on GA and some of the top players having to answer tough questions and reply to ex players cutting them down there is no was TAA is going to be in that first 11 IMO.
Also feel he will not drop Foden like some on here have suggested but instead play him where he can cut inside and shoot like he does every day with Man City.
I would love to see palmer get his chance myself regardless of his club team he has earned his spot on merit and could be a total wildcard for the opposition to handle.
I suspect it will all click here and an easy win for England
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 18:50 - Jun 23 with 2758 viewsSnipper

Iโ€™m going over for this match. Iโ€™ve never been to a Euroโ€™s away from home before.

Fรบck knows why, but I think weโ€™ll win 3-0.

Changes will obviously have to be made though.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 19:14 - Jun 23 with 2700 viewsdaveB

He'll make changes, i hope he goes with Wharton for Trent but fear it will be Gallagher

I expect we'll be better than the other night
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 22:56 - Jun 23 with 2544 viewsRs_Holy

1-1 ... giving it a swerve tbh as it clashes with Salsa classes
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 08:01 - Jun 24 with 2415 viewsLblock

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 18:11 - Jun 23 by CLAREMAN1995

With all the media turning on GA and some of the top players having to answer tough questions and reply to ex players cutting them down there is no was TAA is going to be in that first 11 IMO.
Also feel he will not drop Foden like some on here have suggested but instead play him where he can cut inside and shoot like he does every day with Man City.
I would love to see palmer get his chance myself regardless of his club team he has earned his spot on merit and could be a total wildcard for the opposition to handle.
I suspect it will all click here and an easy win for England

Easy to get Safegate mixed up with GA these days

You are forgiven

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 08:07 - Jun 24 with 2412 viewsLblock

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 17:29 - Jun 23 by Malintabuk

We've basically qualified for KO stages

The next two team selections and set up's will either be a path to respectability or a resignation letter from Gareth.

We shall see.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 08:15 - Jun 24 with 2390 viewsMrSheen

Itโ€™s Slovenia, we have to get ready for some ups and downs.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 08:42 - Jun 24 with 2337 viewsstevec

Already through so if we donโ€™t open up for this one my gast will be flabbered.

Got to try Bellingham alongside Rice and experiment with the attack a touch.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 09:18 - Jun 24 with 2273 viewsTheChef

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 22:56 - Jun 23 by Rs_Holy

1-1 ... giving it a swerve tbh as it clashes with Salsa classes

Likewise - playing tennis for the first half, hope the second half is an improvement on the last two games...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 10:32 - Jun 24 with 2177 viewsdaveB

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 08:42 - Jun 24 by stevec

Already through so if we donโ€™t open up for this one my gast will be flabbered.

Got to try Bellingham alongside Rice and experiment with the attack a touch.

I think he wants ideally 2 holding players who can get forward if needed, the Phillips comment gives that away. For me he has to play Wharton or Mainoo as this it the only chance he has for that, he's tried Gallagher before with mixed results. Good club player but not good enough on the ball and to rash in tackles for this level. if it doesn't work you then drop Bellingham deeper and Foden in the middle for the next round.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 11:03 - Jun 24 with 2109 viewshubble

I'd like GS to give Palmer a chance. He's been given his zero minutes so far, yet I think he brings something none of our other strikers do, and we definitely need that edge in attack. And I couldn't give a fig that he's Chelsea!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 11:16 - Jun 24 with 2092 viewsdaveB

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 11:03 - Jun 24 by hubble

I'd like GS to give Palmer a chance. He's been given his zero minutes so far, yet I think he brings something none of our other strikers do, and we definitely need that edge in attack. And I couldn't give a fig that he's Chelsea!

He has to drop Saka really to get him in or maybe Foden, I'd imagine he'll get off the bench this time though
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 11:40 - Jun 24 with 2040 viewsPlanetHonneywood

No offence BarrywhomresidesintheLoft, but your last two England freds have been appalling. I question whether you should you have done this one. It's almost as if you want us to do bad!

Is it true Barry, do you want anarchy in the streets?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes Lรขโ‚ฌโ„ขoccitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 11:46 - Jun 24 with 2026 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 11:40 - Jun 24 by PlanetHonneywood

No offence BarrywhomresidesintheLoft, but your last two England freds have been appalling. I question whether you should you have done this one. It's almost as if you want us to do bad!

Is it true Barry, do you want anarchy in the streets?

Iโ€˜m a McAgent
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 12:41 - Jun 24 with 1944 viewsPlanetHonneywood

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 11:46 - Jun 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Iโ€˜m a McAgent

Bloody fifth columnist!

Probably in Clacton, drumming up support for your mate, Nigel, as we speak!!
[Post edited 24 Jun 14:55]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes Lรขโ‚ฌโ„ขoccitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:09 - Jun 24 with 1862 viewsQPROslo

I think we need to change our style in this game as we are almost definitely qualified. The best teams are solid at the back, can play through the midfield with technically very good players, have pacy highly skilled wide men both sides and top strikers.

Apart from LB we have these players in the Squad, but we look so disjointed. I'd really like him to let them play with the freedom to go out and put on a show in more like a 4 3 3 with our best ball players in midfield and wide men, so Wharton, Bellingham and Eze (or Foden, though Eze for me) at 6, 8 and 10 then Saka and Gordon wide each side with Kane or Watkins up front. But Southgate needs to unscrew the shackles a bit and somehow let them play at their best. If he can.
[Post edited 24 Jun 13:22]
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 13:25 - Jun 24 with 1800 viewsTheChef

He's not going to change the formation.

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 07:39 - Jun 25 with 1488 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 13:25 - Jun 24 by TheChef

He's not going to change the formation.

Is the formation the problem or the strategy / personnel?
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 08:38 - Jun 25 with 1424 viewsTheChef

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 07:39 - Jun 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

Is the formation the problem or the strategy / personnel?

Both

Well we've officially qualified so it's time to take the handbrake off tonight!!

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 08:42 - Jun 25 with 1420 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 England.

To prove a point after that last shower.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 09:01 - Jun 25 with 1389 viewsTheChef

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 08:42 - Jun 25 by Metallica_Hoop

2-1 England.

To prove a point after that last shower.

1-1 again.

Only alleged change so far for tonight is Gallagher in for TAA

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 09:42 - Jun 25 with 1340 viewsDannyPaddox

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 08:38 - Jun 25 by TheChef

Both

Well we've officially qualified so it's time to take the handbrake off tonight!!

Yes England have officially qualified but whereas a win could see a knockout game against Georgia, Slovakia, or The Isle of Man etc, any dropped points could see a round of 16 clash with Germany. England have to go for it tonight. As do Slovenia. Alas an important point to remember is Southgate has no bottle. Initially I thought of this as a dead rubber but could be a very interesting night.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 09:47 - Jun 25 with 1333 viewsdaveB

I do like Southgate but if that is the only change I despair a bit, it's not going to fix the problems
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024