Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Langstaff handed Captain’s armband by Notts County 11:48 - Jun 10 with 1447 viewsKeithHaynes

Timely.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Langstaff handed Captain’s armband by Notts County on 12:17 - Jun 10 with 1396 viewsKeithHaynes

Langstaff handed Captain’s armband by Notts County on 12:22 - Jun 10 with 1380 viewsWhiterockin

Langstaff handed Captain’s armband by Notts County on 12:17 - Jun 10 by KeithHaynes

Irrespective of if he's captain or not there must be a planned price we are prepared to pay. If it's not acceptable move on.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Langstaff handed Captain’s armband by Notts County on 16:46 - Jun 10 with 1163 viewsKeithHaynes

Langstaff handed Captain’s armband by Notts County on 12:22 - Jun 10 by Whiterockin

Irrespective of if he's captain or not there must be a planned price we are prepared to pay. If it's not acceptable move on.

Of course, this is just a timely bit of news just before the window. It could backfire on them.

Langstaff handed Captain’s armband by Notts County on 16:59 - Jun 10 with 1146 viewsWhiterockin

Langstaff handed Captain’s armband by Notts County on 16:46 - Jun 10 by KeithHaynes

Of course, this is just a timely bit of news just before the window. It could backfire on them.

I just hope we don't fanny around this window and do the main work early. If a player doesn't want to come they don't want to come. Personally I think he is only keeping the NC fans sweet if a deal can't be done. Just sign his mate and see how he feels with his main provider gone.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Langstaff handed Captain’s armband by Notts County on 20:16 - Jun 10 with 1001 viewsunion_jack

Langstaff handed Captain’s armband by Notts County on 16:59 - Jun 10 by Whiterockin

I just hope we don't fanny around this window and do the main work early. If a player doesn't want to come they don't want to come. Personally I think he is only keeping the NC fans sweet if a deal can't be done. Just sign his mate and see how he feels with his main provider gone.

As I said in another thread, it’s the hope that kills you and I’ve no doubt it will this time.

You just know we’ll be faffing around, losing our targets and scrambling for something in the last day of the window. Twas ever thus.

This ownership have no appetite for paying what they feel is over the odds and are somewhat deluded in believing their business acumen is appropriate in English football.

Happy to be proved wrong, of course!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Langstaff handed Captain’s armband by Notts County on 21:36 - Jun 10 with 913 viewshowenjack

Langstaff handed Captain’s armband by Notts County on 12:17 - Jun 10 by KeithHaynes

The Titanic also had a captain.
Langstaff handed Captain’s armband by Notts County on 23:59 - Jun 10 with 825 viewsKeithHaynes

Langstaff handed Captain’s armband by Notts County on 21:36 - Jun 10 by howenjack

The Titanic also had a captain.

My point well made 👍

Langstaff handed Captain’s armband by Notts County on 12:17 - Jun 11 with 656 viewsGixerJack

Mmm, Captain, that’s sensible.
Login to get fewer ads

Langstaff handed Captain’s armband by Notts County on 15:48 - Jun 13 with 367 viewssons_of_omri

Langstaff handed Captain’s armband by Notts County on 12:17 - Jun 11 by GixerJack

Mmm, Captain, that’s sensible.

Could be just happy talk mind you. Either way he’ll be glad it’s all over
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024