Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teachers 20:24 - Jun 9 with 1544 viewsraynor94

I was watching an item on the news earlier about children of infant school age are turning up in nappies as they are not toilet trained, and so called parents are asking teachers to change them.

What on earth is this Country coming to, one said she hasn't got the time, and thinks it's part of a teachers job!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Teachers on 14:01 - Jun 10 with 503 viewsraynor94

Teachers on 11:36 - Jun 10 by controversial_jack

They must have been American. Seriously, you have to eat burgers pizza etc with your hands

Fair play you are consistent, make an arse of yourself everyday

Teachers on 14:33 - Jun 10 with 472 viewsBoundy

Teachers on 11:51 - Jun 10 by Gwyn737

It means that those children with lazy and stupid parents suffer.

Many will struggle to catch up and will end up a massive burden on the state for years.

The same generation that you believe should be able to live their lives as they see fit without state intervention, National Service for example

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Teachers on 14:36 - Jun 10 with 466 viewscontroversial_jack

Teachers on 14:01 - Jun 10 by raynor94

Fair play you are consistent, make an arse of yourself everyday

Do you eat burgers and pizza with a knife and fork?
Teachers on 15:03 - Jun 10 with 457 viewsBoundy

Teachers on 10:00 - Jun 10 by raynor94

Booked a last minute holiday last year to Lanzarote, it turned out to be a family Hotel no problem with that.

But the thing that amazed me was how many young children up to teenagers even eating with their hands and not using cutlery

Fast food and the willingness of parents to ram it down their throats has removed the ability for them to handle eating irons.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Teachers on 15:05 - Jun 10 with 457 viewsraynor94

Teachers on 14:36 - Jun 10 by controversial_jack

Do you eat burgers and pizza with a knife and fork?

Im not a lover of burger or pizza, I was talking about meats hot and cold, cheese, potatoes, slices of tarts or cheesecake.

Far to many things mention but cutlery was alien to a lot of them.

Teachers on 15:34 - Jun 10 with 444 viewsFlashberryjack

Teachers on 10:00 - Jun 10 by raynor94

Booked a last minute holiday last year to Lanzarote, it turned out to be a family Hotel no problem with that.

But the thing that amazed me was how many young children up to teenagers even eating with their hands and not using cutlery

Been on holidays to many family hotels, other than the odd bad mannered child and lazy parents, we didn't have any problems, but over the last few years it's lazy spoilt children with bad mannered parents that have been the pain.

Always book adult only holidays now, much more relaxing.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Teachers on 16:30 - Jun 10 with 416 viewscontroversial_jack

Teachers on 15:05 - Jun 10 by raynor94

Im not a lover of burger or pizza, I was talking about meats hot and cold, cheese, potatoes, slices of tarts or cheesecake.

Far to many things mention but cutlery was alien to a lot of them.

I can't say I have seen that myself, but there you are if you say so
Teachers on 18:04 - Jun 10 with 394 viewsSullutaCreturned

Teachers on 21:30 - Jun 9 by Gwyn737

I agree.

It’s getting worse too, along with children coming to school not speaking.

We saw a few stories about this when our son hadn't lomg started school at 3 years old.

There was one story in particular that had us cringing, a child that didn't/couldn't talk and when the mother of the little girl was asked about speaking to her the mother replied, she doesn't talk to me so I don't talk to her.
There were many cases of children not toilet trained too and this is over 10 years ago now.

We were concerned our boy wouldn't be 100% toilet trained but the nursery head said as long as he's mostly there they'll cope and he was 3. As it went by the time he started he was properly ready.
Login to get fewer ads

Teachers on 18:06 - Jun 10 with 389 viewscontroversial_jack

Teachers on 18:04 - Jun 10 by SullutaCreturned

We saw a few stories about this when our son hadn't lomg started school at 3 years old.

There was one story in particular that had us cringing, a child that didn't/couldn't talk and when the mother of the little girl was asked about speaking to her the mother replied, she doesn't talk to me so I don't talk to her.
There were many cases of children not toilet trained too and this is over 10 years ago now.

We were concerned our boy wouldn't be 100% toilet trained but the nursery head said as long as he's mostly there they'll cope and he was 3. As it went by the time he started he was properly ready.

Kids develop at different rates, it's not always the fault of the parents
Teachers on 18:13 - Jun 10 with 390 viewsGwyn737

Teachers on 18:04 - Jun 10 by SullutaCreturned

Slightly different down here Cat as most schools don’t have nurseries.

Children start school the September before they turn five so apart from very rare medical cases, they really should be out of nappies.
Teachers on 18:20 - Jun 10 with 386 viewsraynor94

Teachers on 16:30 - Jun 10 by controversial_jack

I can't say I have seen that myself, but there you are if you say so

Do you go to many family Hotels? Because as you have stated many times you don't eat out

Teachers on 18:24 - Jun 10 with 384 viewsSullutaCreturned

Teachers on 18:13 - Jun 10 by Gwyn737

Slightly different down here Cat as most schools don’t have nurseries.

Children start school the September before they turn five so apart from very rare medical cases, they really should be out of nappies.

OK but then, doesn't that make it even worse, our son was nappy free at 3 years old and some kids are't by 5? Our son was also described as having an advanced vocabulary for a 3 year old mind and he's gone properly backwards there!

I guess I could bame it on covid.
Teachers on 18:37 - Jun 10 with 381 viewscontroversial_jack

Teachers on 18:20 - Jun 10 by raynor94

Do you go to many family Hotels? Because as you have stated many times you don't eat out

We go on family hotels. Last year Turkey all inclusive - it's good value. This year the same, but to the Algarve
Teachers on 18:44 - Jun 10 with 368 viewsGwyn737

Teachers on 18:24 - Jun 10 by SullutaCreturned

OK but then, doesn't that make it even worse, our son was nappy free at 3 years old and some kids are't by 5? Our son was also described as having an advanced vocabulary for a 3 year old mind and he's gone properly backwards there!

I guess I could bame it on covid.

Definitely make it worse 😩
Teachers on 18:45 - Jun 10 with 367 viewsraynor94

Teachers on 18:37 - Jun 10 by controversial_jack

We go on family hotels. Last year Turkey all inclusive - it's good value. This year the same, but to the Algarve

Well keep your eyes peeled for the ill mannered oiks.

It's taught me not to stay at a family Hotel

Teachers on 19:16 - Jun 10 with 336 viewscontroversial_jack

Teachers on 18:45 - Jun 10 by raynor94

Well keep your eyes peeled for the ill mannered oiks.

It's taught me not to stay at a family Hotel

I've no choice when we go with the kids and grands. Never had a problem though.
Teachers on 21:58 - Jun 10 with 286 viewsmajorraglan

Teachers on 09:55 - Jun 10 by Dr_Winston

I'd hazard a guess that the majority of people with primary age children now were born and/or spent most of their development years between 1997 and 2010.

The current Government is absolutely a shambles, but a lot of the seeds of problems that we're seeing now were sown by Blair and Co. A government that told everyone about their rights and nothing about their responsibilities.

Starmer is going to have to unpick his own party's legacy in addition to that of the current Govt.
[Post edited 10 Jun 9:56]

And their parents would have been brought up by the previous generation in 60s and 70s. Wasters are wasters, unfortunately their numbers double or treble every generation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024