Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ 19:14 - May 22 with 11512 viewsRhonddaSwans

This is the official Euros thread.
I suppose we will all be putting our kilts on and supporting the mighty scots?

Keith please can you pin this bad boy.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Pre season prediction on final League position

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 16:40 - Jun 14 with 1196 viewsmax936

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 14:13 - Jun 2 by KeithHaynes

The English media train has already started, a Scottish guy called talk sport and asked why theyโ€™ve had five hours of England build up and only seven minutes of Scotland. That alone makes me want to see them go out at the group stage.

Talksport has turned in to the most boring radio station ever, if they're not talking about Citeh, Utd, Chelsea their talking about Southgate and England, cause various presenters support teams it seems that they've given carte blanche to just rattle on boring the lives f out of listeners Mattaface is a massive Chelsea supporter, Goldstien a massive Utd fan and Cundy a Chelsea fan who spells his name wrong, cause he's a proper ....!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 17:16 - Jun 14 with 1170 viewsRhonddaSwans

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 16:40 - Jun 14 by max936

Talksport has turned in to the most boring radio station ever, if they're not talking about Citeh, Utd, Chelsea their talking about Southgate and England, cause various presenters support teams it seems that they've given carte blanche to just rattle on boring the lives f out of listeners Mattaface is a massive Chelsea supporter, Goldstien a massive Utd fan and Cundy a Chelsea fan who spells his name wrong, cause he's a proper ....!

Tell me about it since april god alive ๐Ÿคฎ.

Having the England 'starting' lineup over and over again is boring.
5 live are doing it aswell.
Talksport 2 are an option though max when they are going hard England.

I deliver food Friday,Sat+Sunday.
If Talksport are going full England are superheroes I switch to Talksport 2 then talk tv if they are covering the golf.

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 13:34 - Jun 15 with 1044 viewshobo

Any Swans Euro fantasy private leagues?
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 14:31 - Jun 15 with 1015 viewsonehunglow

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 17:16 - Jun 14 by RhonddaSwans

Tell me about it since april god alive ๐Ÿคฎ.

Having the England 'starting' lineup over and over again is boring.
5 live are doing it aswell.
Talksport 2 are an option though max when they are going hard England.

I deliver food Friday,Sat+Sunday.
If Talksport are going full England are superheroes I switch to Talksport 2 then talk tv if they are covering the golf.

Could you drop off a few nice Chorizo Pizzas for me
It means a detour but Iโ€™ll tip you well.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 20:19 - Jun 15 with 952 viewsraynor94

It's raining goals so far!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 01:24 - Jun 16 with 911 viewsRobbie

White and Jordan are great on Talksport , only reason I listen to that Station mid morning .

Scotland were out of their depth playing Germany , passion and a brilliant support they had was never enough to compete with the big boys .

England soon to play , pump up the media coverage to 11 if they win that game .

Footballs coming Home sang everywhere if they win the Tournament , please no .
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 10:34 - Jun 16 with 872 viewsYrAlarch

Hungary v Switzerland was an enjoyable match. Both should beat Scotland but not Germany.
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 14:39 - Jun 16 with 829 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Are the cameramen told to specifically look for pretty ladies in the crowd to film or is it just coincidence? And if they are how do I apply for the position?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 14:59 - Jun 16 with 825 viewsYrAlarch

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 14:39 - Jun 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Are the cameramen told to specifically look for pretty ladies in the crowd to film or is it just coincidence? And if they are how do I apply for the position?

Of a pretty lady?
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 15:19 - Jun 16 with 814 viewsRhonddaSwans

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 14:39 - Jun 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I think the art is called 'the one handed camera man'

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 17:42 - Jun 16 with 788 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 15:19 - Jun 16 by RhonddaSwans

I think the art is called 'the one handed camera man'

If heโ€™s only got one hand and heโ€™s operating the camera how is he supposed to have a Tommy tank?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 17:47 - Jun 16 with 779 viewsRhonddaSwans

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 17:42 - Jun 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

If heโ€™s only got one hand and heโ€™s operating the camera how is he supposed to have a Tommy tank?

Years of practice and dedication ๐Ÿ˜

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 17:50 - Jun 16 with 778 viewsonehunglow

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 17:42 - Jun 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

This is so sexist
Finger of fudge is just enough

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 17:57 - Jun 16 with 776 viewsRhonddaSwans

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 18:30 - May 24 by onehunglow

I could write a few articles and then youโ€™d see viewing figures swell.
Iโ€™ve a huge following list

I would read your articles.
You should do a dry run our first signing of the window you should smash a thread up.
With your take on it.

Would be awesome to see one of the boys writing for the no1 Swans fans site.

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 19:09 - Jun 16 with 743 viewsraynor94

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 17:57 - Jun 16 by RhonddaSwans

You should do a dry run our first signing of the window you should smash a thread up.
With your take on it.

A win for England tonight wil almost mean qualification after the result earlier today

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 19:15 - Jun 16 with 732 viewsRhonddaSwans

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 19:09 - Jun 16 by raynor94

A win for England tonight wil almost mean qualification after the result earlier today

The 3rd place finish has watered down the euros.
We all gotta expect England to hit at least the 1/4 finals.
Looking at they're team they are a cheat code basically.
Just hoping for free and attacking football of them tbh.
Will be knocking it on at 8pm.
Can't stand the footballs coming home build up.

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 19:30 - Jun 16 with 708 viewsonehunglow

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 17:57 - Jun 16 by RhonddaSwans

With your take on it.

lol.
Not sure it would keep the harmony on this site
Itโ€™s tempting though
I can go back many many years

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 19:38 - Jun 16 with 686 viewsRhonddaSwans

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 19:30 - Jun 16 by onehunglow

lol.
Not sure it would keep the harmony on this site
Itโ€™s tempting though
I can go back many many years

Dick you crack me up mate.
This is an opinion site ๐Ÿ˜„.
Yes you ruffle feathers but the indy would be worse off without you bro.
First transfer you gotta give us a dry run.

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 19:52 - Jun 16 with 679 viewsonehunglow

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 19:38 - Jun 16 by RhonddaSwans

Dick you crack me up mate.
This is an opinion site ๐Ÿ˜„.
Yes you ruffle feathers but the indy would be worse off without you bro.
First transfer you gotta give us a dry run.

Last person to call me dick suffered a blow to the liver

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 08:20 - Jun 17 with 592 viewsRichardO

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 19:52 - Jun 16 by onehunglow

Last person to call me dick suffered a blow to the liver

Now now don't get all touchy.
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 08:28 - Jun 17 with 590 viewsRichardO

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 19:15 - Jun 16 by RhonddaSwans

The 3rd place finish has watered down the euros.
We all gotta expect England to hit at least the 1/4 finals.
Looking at they're team they are a cheat code basically.
Just hoping for free and attacking football of them tbh.
Will be knocking it on at 8pm.
Can't stand the footballs coming home build up.

The build up for a lots of team events is almost unbearable time for some new presenters, me thinks and ones not looking over their shoulders everytime something not politically correct gets brought up in jest or discussion.
A couple of minutes before kick off is the preferred viewing time now.
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 09:36 - Jun 17 with 577 viewsonehunglow

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 08:20 - Jun 17 by RichardO

Now now don't get all touchy.

Should have used a Capital .
They called my old man Dick
He didnโ€™t like it either
Heโ€™s well dead though

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 14:51 - Jun 17 with 513 viewsRichardO

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 09:36 - Jun 17 by onehunglow

Should have used a Capital .
They called my old man Dick
He didnโ€™t like it either
Heโ€™s well dead though

Not many called me Dick but I now realise that I might have upset one or two as captian of the team but it might have been they just didn't like me anyway. I did stick my oar in where it didn't belong at times, you would think I would learn but alas no
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 15:20 - Jun 17 with 507 viewsraynor94

Romania 3 up against Ukraine with half hour still to go

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 16:05 - Jun 17 with 490 viewstheloneranger

Ukraine's defence looked as though they have had some coaching from Russ, and their keeper from "The Fish."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! รฐลธหœลฝ

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024