Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer rumours 2024 19:24 - Apr 28 with 689393 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Started already since we thumped the Yorkshire Massive so going early.

Apparently we are linked with Bosun Lawal. Celtic, on loan at Fleetwood, centre midfield or centre back. 20 years old, Irish apparently.

Feel free to add as they come in !
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:29 - Aug 1 with 8998 viewsDavieQPR

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:25 - Aug 1 by Monkey_Roots

Oh great! Another transfer rumour update... maybe we're in for someone else?

Oh no, just another shite pun.

You know any updates then? Enlighten us. Oh no, just another shite comment.
If you don't like it don't read it but you have no right to tell other people what to do.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:46 - Aug 1 with 8464 viewsMonkey_Roots

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:29 - Aug 1 by DavieQPR

You know any updates then? Enlighten us. Oh no, just another shite comment.
If you don't like it don't read it but you have no right to tell other people what to do.

HaHa

I didn't tell anyone to do anything.

Its all light-hearted banter mate, calm down.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:54 - Aug 1 with 8381 viewsCateLeBonR

Tottenham rumoured to be signing striker Jonathan David from Lille for £25m.

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/transfer-news/25m-bid-perfect-d

He’s described in the article as being an ‘Eze alternative’, although one of the contributors, Kieran Horn says.

“While Spurs have a plethora of attacking midfielders, signing Eberechi Eze from Crystal Palace would be my priority. As an exciting player able to thrive in several positions, the Lilywhites would be a threat to every team in the league and the arrival of the 26-year-old would take them to the next level, while bringing in David would not do that in my eyes“

Couldn’t agree more Kieran. Chuck another £50m on top and he’s yours mate!
Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:31 - Aug 1 with 8078 viewsconnell10

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:46 - Aug 1 by Monkey_Roots

HaHa

I didn't tell anyone to do anything.

Its all light-hearted banter mate, calm down.

Calm Down the Spanish left back ?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:31 - Aug 1 with 8066 viewsVancouverHoop

Jonathan David's not at all similar to Eze. He's pure a striker — 28 goals in 54 games for Canada. If anything he's a potential Kane replacement. He'd make a really interesting combo with Eze though.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:48 - Aug 1 with 7899 viewsbosh67

I can't believe we're not looking seriously at Liam Millar who is 24 and was so impressive last season against us. He was like another Luke Freeman and definitely a QPR type player. He even got ragged for his hairdo in the match by fans and after the match came over to a section of our fans to have a laugh and several fans said, we'll forgive the hair if you sign for us. I wonder why his name just isn't coming up? An instant QPR style playmaker and as above, he's 24!
[Post edited 1 Aug 17:48]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:12 - Aug 1 with 7713 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Didn’t we have another player called Liam Miller once?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:22 - Aug 1 with 7642 viewssilverbirch

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:12 - Aug 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

Great profile picture!
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:29 - Aug 1 with 7570 viewsdmm

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:12 - Aug 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yes, we did. He was an Irish midfielder who played half a season for us in 2009 before moving to Hibs. Very sadly he died in 2018 from cancer aged just 36.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:56 - Aug 1 with 7377 viewsloftboy

I do smile at some of our Facebook ITK wannabes.

So two new ones announced before Saturdays match and big big rumour . Todd cantwell ????? Heard from a good source the honkey sauce/ lyndon could be going the other way . Interesting

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:25 - Aug 1 with 7142 viewseghamranger

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:56 - Aug 1 by loftboy

So two new ones announced before Saturdays match and big big rumour . Todd cantwell ????? Heard from a good source the honkey sauce/ lyndon could be going the other way . Interesting

Quite like Todd Cantwell, however didn’t he do something to annoy our players and fans when he was at Norwich?

Also, I bet he’s on a lot of wedge a week
Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:30 - Aug 1 with 7084 viewsjoolsyp

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:48 - Aug 1 by bosh67

I can't believe we're not looking seriously at Liam Millar who is 24 and was so impressive last season against us. He was like another Luke Freeman and definitely a QPR type player. He even got ragged for his hairdo in the match by fans and after the match came over to a section of our fans to have a laugh and several fans said, we'll forgive the hair if you sign for us. I wonder why his name just isn't coming up? An instant QPR style playmaker and as above, he's 24!
[Post edited 1 Aug 17:48]

Also, like Jonathan David, in the Canadian men's national team. Watched him a bit in the Copa America - went missing a lot of the time but has undoubted potential and good age at 24 - thought he was older.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:32 - Aug 1 with 7060 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:29 - Aug 1 by dmm

Yes, we did. He was an Irish midfielder who played half a season for us in 2009 before moving to Hibs. Very sadly he died in 2018 from cancer aged just 36.

I had forgotten that. Thanks.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:42 - Aug 1 with 6967 viewsaston_hoop

Matt Phillips has joined Oxford Utd. Probably works for both teams, he gets to return close to where he's from and they get a lot of Championship experience

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 20:31 - Aug 1 with 6641 viewsNed_Kennedys

Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:25 - Aug 1 by eghamranger

Quite like Todd Cantwell, however didn’t he do something to annoy our players and fans when he was at Norwich?

Yeah, mainly by throwing himself to the ground at every opportunity and bleating to the ref afterwards.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 20:31 - Aug 1 with 6645 viewsOldPedro

Yes, he kept diving and appealing for free kicks and penalties. Utter cheat.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:19 - Aug 1 with 6329 viewsrbee

He must be coached by Grant Holt.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 22:03 - Aug 1 with 6033 viewsGus_iom

Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:19 - Aug 1 by rbee

He must be coached by Grant Holt.

As opposed to Steve Holt.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 23:58 - Aug 1 with 5632 viewsSydneyRs

Cantwell is an arse. Full of himself while at Rangers even though they won nothing. All mouth and trying to play the hard man with nothing behind it.

Became known as tiktok Todd due to his cringey social media presence. Not as good as he'd like to think he is and has fallen out with the manager/club there (as I think he may also have done at Norwich before that).
Transfer rumours 2024 on 06:22 - Aug 2 with 5122 viewsdmm

Transfer rumours 2024 on 23:58 - Aug 1 by SydneyRs

Cantwell is an arse. Full of himself while at Rangers even though they won nothing. All mouth and trying to play the hard man with nothing behind it.

Became known as tiktok Todd due to his cringey social media presence. Not as good as he'd like to think he is and has fallen out with the manager/club there (as I think he may also have done at Norwich before that).

Interesting you say that. I know little about him so had a look at his goals and assists stats. They are poor given his supposed reputation. 'Flatters to deceive' came to mind.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:46 - Aug 2 with 4140 viewsE17hoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 22:19 - Jul 30 by numptydumpty

If Jason Dozzell doing that, that's truly impressive mate.

Think he retired 15 years ago.

But probably Jason is even now still better than Andre.

I think Andre probably is one of these players that does well in training but put him in front of a crowd and he freezes.

But for him to get a contract at a club that got relegated last season from the premier league, that's mad.

I would give Kakay a contract somewhere as he tries his best and sometimes does well.

Andre Dozzell is just invisible. Maybe his name gets him a gig.

Hopefully we haven't signed a similar dud along similar lines with Varane junior on his way.
[Post edited 30 Jul 22:20]

Apparently, Andre hasn't got a contract.

https://www.londonworld.com/sport/football/qpr/ex-qpr-and-birmingham-city-man-de

League 1 awaits.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:18 - Aug 2 with 3855 viewsnumptydumpty

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:46 - Aug 2 by E17hoop

https://www.londonworld.com/sport/football/qpr/ex-qpr-and-birmingham-city-man-de

League 1 awaits.

Be lucky to get league one

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:22 - Aug 2 with 3818 viewsnumptydumpty

League 1 awaits.

Be lucky to get league one

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:38 - Aug 2 with 3692 viewsWatford_Ranger

League 1 awaits.

That’s a shame. The match there on the 17th just got a lot harder.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:38 - Aug 2 with 2948 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:56 - Aug 1 by loftboy

I saw Todd Cantwell at Motherwell v Rangers and he was the outstanding player on the pitch, and he was on his way back from a major injury.

Attitude stinks to high heaven allegedly. I think he‘s both out of our league and not the right sort.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024