Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth 18:55 - Apr 4 with 3625 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62242/time-for-the-swans

Had enough yet ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 19:14 - Apr 5 with 1038 viewsmax936

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 19:33 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

It’s like ‘once upon a time in America’ but with another gang with more ammo.

Not a bad filum, but this was the kiddie made in the good days of 1968 "Once Upon a Time in the West" probably the best Western ever made, an absolutely brilliant film even if it is a long film.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 19:17 - Apr 5 with 1037 viewsmax936

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 12:16 - Apr 5 by onehunglow

He did what
I M being straight , for once, here and say I have never checked whom has down arrowed me
As for giving a monkeys , that ship has long sailed off into the sunset
Res is not a Swansea man and doesn't seem to have much time for Swansea Jacks
I don't have any pleasant memories at all of the dark damp depressing valley he lives in
I have and will slag off anyone I wish and only the Great Spirit in the sky will hold me to account
So there

Come clean indeed

Peace

That's a "Power to the People" post there Mr R

Have an up arrow

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 19:40 - Apr 5 with 1001 viewsKeithHaynes

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 14:07 - Apr 5 by swan_si

What questions went unanswered? As in, what were the questions.

It’s all there have a look, there’s a search facility on the news page 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 20:52 - Apr 5 with 961 viewsSullutaCreturned

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 21:12 - Apr 4 by jackrmee

I agree in a way that he’s maybe not being truthful about Mykola, but he didn’t hint a few games ago that there was more to it and he was clearly uncomfortable answering questions on him.

But with the other players, when asked about injuries, in my humble opinion, he seems to be very honest.
States why Ashby isn’t in the squad.
Bashir injured. Why would we think otherwise on that one?
Honest that he doesn’t know details on Joes injury.

I can honestly see why people are upset with the Myko situation. I am myself. I really effin’ hope we don’t let him leave without giving him a shot. But I don’t blame Williams for it. They way he speaks, to me, seems honest in other situations, so I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and believe it will all come out in the wash soon

He SEEMS honest and that's the thing. They've been caught out, caught lying so how do we know they aren't at it all the time?

That's the thing about being a proven liar, the evidence says they lie. In which case the hard part if figuring out when they are telling th truth.

To be a good liar you only have to fake sincerity, if you can do that you've got it nailed.
Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 20:55 - Apr 5 with 959 viewsDr_Winston

Lots of people lauded RM as being honest and upfront, when in reality he wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the arse and even now his proxies continue to sow discord.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 21:12 - Apr 5 with 942 viewsonehunglow

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 19:17 - Apr 5 by max936

That's a "Power to the People" post there Mr R

Have an up arrow

Cheques in the post

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 21:35 - Apr 5 with 936 viewsmax936

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 21:12 - Apr 5 by onehunglow

Cheques in the post

All cheque's gratefully accepted

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 22:18 - Apr 5 with 901 viewsjackrmee

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 20:52 - Apr 5 by SullutaCreturned

He SEEMS honest and that's the thing. They've been caught out, caught lying so how do we know they aren't at it all the time?

That's the thing about being a proven liar, the evidence says they lie. In which case the hard part if figuring out when they are telling th truth.

To be a good liar you only have to fake sincerity, if you can do that you've got it nailed.

He hasn’t really been caught lying though has he?

I mean, there is a chance that Myko was not quite fit enough to play for us, but the club were willing to let him get minutes to build him up, as long as it wasn’t a full game, then it sets him back so he’s injured again for us,
Unlikely i know, but there may be other reasons.

If someone can show me where he has 100% lied about something, then fair enough.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 22:19 - Apr 5 with 900 viewsjackrmee

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 20:55 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

Lots of people lauded RM as being honest and upfront, when in reality he wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the arse and even now his proxies continue to sow discord.

What proxies?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 02:58 - Apr 6 with 844 viewsKeithHaynes

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 22:18 - Apr 5 by jackrmee

I mean, there is a chance that Myko was not quite fit enough to play for us, but the club were willing to let him get minutes to build him up, as long as it wasn’t a full game, then it sets him back so he’s injured again for us,

If someone can show me where he has 100% lied about something, then fair enough.

If someone states something that isn’t true that’s a lie.
Luke stated Mykola was injured when he wasn’t.
That’s the crux of it.

Whether people think that’s lying or not is down to the individual.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 10:14 - Apr 6 with 764 viewsswan_si

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 22:18 - Apr 5 by jackrmee

https://www.swanseacity.com/video/player/0_i1ub93tp

The interview seems to back up your way of thinking.
Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 12:00 - Apr 6 with 721 viewsKeithHaynes

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 10:14 - Apr 6 by swan_si

The interview seems to back up your way of thinking.

Incredible recovery by Mykola, a medical revelation.
Planet Swans also have their angle, and it’s the same as ours.

Personally not happy to give anyone the benefit of the doubt based on what if’s.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 12:07 - Apr 6 with 691 viewsswan_si

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 12:00 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

Incredible recovery by Mykola, a medical revelation.
Planet Swans also have their angle, and it’s the same as ours.

Personally not happy to give anyone the benefit of the doubt based on what if’s.

Incredible recovery by Mykola, a medical revelation 🤔

The injury was a small problem in the foot. He's back on the grass doing rigorous training and he's pretty much there now. Hardly a medical revelation.
Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 12:33 - Apr 6 with 672 viewsKeithHaynes

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 12:07 - Apr 6 by swan_si

Incredible recovery by Mykola, a medical revelation 🤔

The injury was a small problem in the foot. He's back on the grass doing rigorous training and he's pretty much there now. Hardly a medical revelation.

I’ve not heard about ‘a small problem with his foot’
I’ll stick with the good work of our site researchers and good contacts.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 12:40 - Apr 6 with 648 viewsswan_si

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 12:33 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

I’ve not heard about ‘a small problem with his foot’
I’ll stick with the good work of our site researchers and good contacts.

From the horses mouth. 2 and a half minutes in.
Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 12:46 - Apr 6 with 622 viewsKeithHaynes

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 12:40 - Apr 6 by swan_si

From the horses mouth. 2 and a half minutes in.

We’ve obviously mixed up the truth with what is being disclosed. As stated we will go with what we know.

Hasn’t started a game all season. Was brought on for one minute a game over Xmas in three fixtures.

If he was ok pre Cardiff he seems to have made an incredible impact since.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 13:00 - Apr 6 with 584 viewsswan_si

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 12:46 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

We’ve obviously mixed up the truth with what is being disclosed. As stated we will go with what we know.

Hasn’t started a game all season. Was brought on for one minute a game over Xmas in three fixtures.

If he was ok pre Cardiff he seems to have made an incredible impact since.

I think I'll stick with what I saw and heard.
Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 13:07 - Apr 6 with 570 viewsliamW

Contrary to my usual stance I’m going to interject. The report by this website was 100% factually correct, I spoke to those who advise the player, and we as has been referenced with Planet Swans we stick by our call on this.

The guy has been frozen out completely, he wasn’t selected for participation in any game on the pitch bar 38 mins of football since October 2023. There is a huge question against this foot injury as it isn’t registered correctly by the club. The injury that took three weeks to heal, not a few days. The evidence is overwhelming, especially when his advisor tells us no player would be selected for his country if he was injured or in recent recovery, the insurance implications for the Ukrainian FA are huge, and he wouldn’t be covered in any event.

Luke Williams has given him 27 mins of football since he became head coach. That’s over 1,350 minutes of game time. The evidence is very clear to us as his his non inclusion by the manager. You can choose what you like to believe, but every thing you seem to say on here is at best contradictory and at worst negatively aimed at the site owner.

Trust me you wouldn’t know anything at all to discuss and contradict if it wasn’t for this website. Because you wouldn’t get the opportunity to know what’s going on anywhere else.

In response to your accusation yet again against this website in your last post. Fans like your good self are the reason why the Swans find it easy to bluff and get away with it. I put my name to everything as does Dave and Keith, and not once have we had any comeback at all, because what we report is right and proper. Your campaign on here is a joke.
[Post edited 6 Apr 13:14]
Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 13:19 - Apr 6 with 550 viewsswan_si

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 13:07 - Apr 6 by liamW

Contrary to my usual stance I’m going to interject. The report by this website was 100% factually correct, I spoke to those who advise the player, and we as has been referenced with Planet Swans we stick by our call on this.

The guy has been frozen out completely, he wasn’t selected for participation in any game on the pitch bar 38 mins of football since October 2023. There is a huge question against this foot injury as it isn’t registered correctly by the club. The injury that took three weeks to heal, not a few days. The evidence is overwhelming, especially when his advisor tells us no player would be selected for his country if he was injured or in recent recovery, the insurance implications for the Ukrainian FA are huge, and he wouldn’t be covered in any event.

Luke Williams has given him 27 mins of football since he became head coach. That’s over 1,350 minutes of game time. The evidence is very clear to us as his his non inclusion by the manager. You can choose what you like to believe, but every thing you seem to say on here is at best contradictory and at worst negatively aimed at the site owner.

Trust me you wouldn’t know anything at all to discuss and contradict if it wasn’t for this website. Because you wouldn’t get the opportunity to know what’s going on anywhere else.

In response to your accusation yet again against this website in your last post. Fans like your good self are the reason why the Swans find it easy to bluff and get away with it. I put my name to everything as does Dave and Keith, and not once have we had any comeback at all, because what we report is right and proper. Your campaign on here is a joke.
[Post edited 6 Apr 13:14]

So you are saying Luke was lying 🤔 Do you not think that the everyone involved would have seen that interview. I mean the whole Squad, the coaching staff the physios and others I may have missed. If Luke had lied (and I can't see why he would) thats a bit of risk to take don't you think.
Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 13:37 - Apr 6 with 504 viewsliamW

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 13:19 - Apr 6 by swan_si

So you are saying Luke was lying 🤔 Do you not think that the everyone involved would have seen that interview. I mean the whole Squad, the coaching staff the physios and others I may have missed. If Luke had lied (and I can't see why he would) thats a bit of risk to take don't you think.

This lying things is predominantly in your own mind, if that’s bugging you then it’s for you to deal with. Not this website. Have a good day.
Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 14:04 - Apr 6 with 463 viewsswan_si

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 13:37 - Apr 6 by liamW

This lying things is predominantly in your own mind, if that’s bugging you then it’s for you to deal with. Not this website. Have a good day.

🤔 ah, the old deflection tactics.
Today's result will determine whether my day will be a good one. Let's hope we all have a good day.
Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 14:11 - Apr 6 with 446 viewsKeithHaynes

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 14:04 - Apr 6 by swan_si

🤔 ah, the old deflection tactics.
Today's result will determine whether my day will be a good one. Let's hope we all have a good day.

That’s what this forum is generally for, having a good day.

Unfortunately Mykola having seen seventy minutes of football last week for his country is injured again 😉 The Ukrainian FA will have some cash to stump up now 🙄 Playing a player within seven days of an injury contrary to insurance in these matters.

Oh well …

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 14:23 - Apr 6 with 411 viewsKeithHaynes

Thread closed so Liam can get on with doing what he does best, reporting LIVE and getting a full match report in within an hour of the game finishing.

Indy style.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 14:29 - Apr 6 with 406 viewsswan_si

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 14:23 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

Thread closed so Liam can get on with doing what he does best, reporting LIVE and getting a full match report in within an hour of the game finishing.

Indy style.

COYS 👏🙌👏🙌
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024