Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread 12:49 - Dec 12 with 50966 viewsE17hoop

Fancy the wins will stop tomorrow. 1-1

Again, don't blame me if the run stops.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 13:21 - Dec 12 with 19332 viewsTonto

Tonight's rooting guide (oh er missus):
Blackburn to beat Brizzle
Preston to beat Huddersfield
West Brom to beat Rotherham
Stoke and Swansea to draw.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 13:23 - Dec 12 with 19327 viewsTonto

Tomorrow's rooting guide:
Cardiff to beat Birmingham (that's hard to accept)
Southampton to beat Coventry
Leicester to beat Millwall
Norwich to beat Sheff Tuesday

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 13:33 - Dec 12 with 19298 viewsconnell10

1-1 and I'd take that.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 13:48 - Dec 12 with 19254 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 13:53 - Dec 12 with 19236 viewsdmm

Come on everyone. If we can't get a little bit carried away, when can we? Another win coming in - 2-1
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 14:14 - Dec 12 with 19176 viewscolinallcars

Let's hope it's Plymouth Ho,Ho,Ho, as we know four past them.
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 14:21 - Dec 12 with 19133 viewsqprninja

Plymouth based QPR fan here, I'm travelling up for the game tomorrow. Last time I saw us win a game at LR was 2019 when we beat Preston. Each trip since then we have got progressively worse and lost every match. Last match I attended was Coventry at home last season, hoping for an improvement on that tomorrow night......not difficult tbf.
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 14:23 - Dec 12 with 19111 viewsRs_Holy

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 13:33 - Dec 12 by connell10

1-1 and I'd take that.

1-1 will be Fine and Dandy
Login to get fewer ads

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 14:55 - Dec 12 with 19036 viewswillesdenr

Green Army

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa2kna
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 14:56 - Dec 12 with 19032 viewsTW_R

Plymouth's away record this season is 0 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses.

We all know where this would traditionally be heading!
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 15:20 - Dec 12 with 18950 viewsBoston

Queens Park Rangers 3 Plymouth Argyle 0.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 15:40 - Dec 12 with 18910 viewsBluce_Ree

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 15:20 - Dec 12 by Boston

Queens Park Rangers 3 Plymouth Argyle 0.

Came here to post the same. Plymouth? Quimguff more like.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 15:57 - Dec 12 with 18850 viewsnumptydumpty

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 15:40 - Dec 12 by Bluce_Ree

Came here to post the same. Plymouth? Quimguff more like.

Queens Park Rangers 5 Plymouth 2

I missed my meds this morning.

It's not evident I hope !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 15:57 - Dec 12 with 18849 viewsstevec

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 14:56 - Dec 12 by TW_R

That is worrying.

Are we capable of taking a game to the opposition, especially at home? Let’s hope they come at us.

1-1
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 16:08 - Dec 12 with 18809 viewsqpr_1968

3-0 r's

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 16:18 - Dec 12 with 18785 viewsCamberleyR

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 14:56 - Dec 12 by TW_R

They've also conceded 19 goals in those 10 games.

Are CPR going to rear their heads again?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 16:19 - Dec 12 with 18784 viewsed_83

Think it'll be a trickier game than most are predicting, but one we've surely got to expect 3 points from given our current form and Plymouth's record on the road.

I'm saying 2-1 to us, but I reckon it'll be scrappy and not particularly convincing, and wouldn't be surprised to see it go the other way - would be extremely QPR to help Plymouth break their away duck, wouldn't it.
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 17:24 - Dec 12 with 18646 viewsSuperhoops2808

Think we will labour to get one, but once we do the floodgates will open - 4-0 Rangers
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 17:52 - Dec 12 with 18560 viewsfraserc

On the other hand, Hull hadn't won in London in their previous 7 attempts before our match on Saturday.

Maybe, just maybe, we're no the charity we once were?
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 18:12 - Dec 12 with 18512 viewshubble

Plymouth bringing a big following, should be a cracking atmosphere.

For some reason I feel more nervous about this game than I did v Stoke or Hull. Hoping it's not a banana skin, but even if it is, it will just be a blip. Onwards and upwards. Come on URRRRRRRssss!!!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 19:22 - Dec 12 with 18374 viewsHastings_Hoops

It’s my birthday tomorrow. I’ve let illy and Willy know - 6-0 QPR.
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 19:28 - Dec 12 with 18347 viewsRangersw12

Going for a entertaining 2 all draw
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 19:36 - Dec 12 with 18332 viewsBoston

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 18:12 - Dec 12 by hubble

For some reason I feel more nervous about this game than I did v Stoke or Hull. Hoping it's not a banana skin, but even if it is, it will just be a blip. Onwards and upwards. Come on URRRRRRRssss!!!

Load a baloney, half of 'em live in the Home Counties and Hampshire.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 19:46 - Dec 12 with 18314 viewsted_hendrix

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 18:12 - Dec 12 by hubble

They've always had a big following-fair play, hope they are pissed off on the way home though.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 21:41 - Dec 12 with 18141 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Whats crazy for me is that recently I'm actually looking forward to us playing......

C'mon u Rrrrrrrrs

I believe
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024