Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 12:14 - Feb 1 with 1769 viewspencoedjack

Anyone know how many we have this season?

Be interesting to see how many we have next season, after 30 odd odd years of having one I am seriously considering not renewing.

There doesn't seem to be any home games you cant purchase a ticket for & with the Bassey's likely to be in league 1 the away fixture wont be around which is the only away game its difficult for, JA member s seem to get tickets for all other games.
Season tickets on 12:52 - Feb 1 with 1712 viewsDr_Parnassus

Not sure, but even before a January, only 3 clubs had lost more fans than we had.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Season tickets on 17:08 - Feb 1 with 1594 viewsangryjack

I won't be,got one this year never been so bored in my life I have only stayed until the end of 2 games, and they show all games in club I go 2,,rather sit in warn with pint and watch it..
Season tickets on 20:37 - Feb 1 with 1510 viewsSullutaCreturned

I haven't renewed ours and dont plan too. I was wavering because my son really wants to go but this window has seen that idea put to bed.

it's not even us not signing anyone besides that under 21 bloke that really irks me, it's the constant BS we are being fed. Since Martin was installed as manager, how many players we genuinely wanted have we signed? Does anyone know, Keith?

Then we find out deals were close but the owners moved the goalposts, or as was said "played hardball" and all it's done s weaken us.

I'm keeping the money in the bank, we'll have a holiday instead.
Season tickets on 20:43 - Feb 1 with 1502 viewsmagicdaps10

You will miss it lads....trust me.

Nothing beats the whole Saturday experience and a game under the floodlights.

I understand your views regards the owners but life is too short and at the end of the day it's the passion that drives you regardless of what's going on.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Season tickets on 20:56 - Feb 1 with 1480 viewspencoedjack

Season tickets on 20:43 - Feb 1 by magicdaps10

You will miss it lads....trust me.

Nothing beats the whole Saturday experience and a game under the floodlights.

I understand your views regards the owners but life is too short and at the end of the day it's the passion that drives you regardless of what's going on.

As I said you can purchase tickets for any game these days & I imagine even easier next season.

Not the transfer window for me (although that didn’t help) it’s the manager, I really can’t be arsed to rush down for mid week games after work which makes me think is it worth having a ST.

Problem is i bizarrely believe it’s my duty to buy one as I have done for 30 odd years.
Season tickets on 21:39 - Feb 1 with 1434 viewsFlashberryjack

Season tickets on 20:56 - Feb 1 by pencoedjack

As I said you can purchase tickets for any game these days & I imagine even easier next season.

Not the transfer window for me (although that didn’t help) it’s the manager, I really can’t be arsed to rush down for mid week games after work which makes me think is it worth having a ST.

Problem is i bizarrely believe it’s my duty to buy one as I have done for 30 odd years.

Go on mun, get your ST, you know it makes sense.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Season tickets on 21:54 - Feb 1 with 1406 viewsbuilthjack

Season tickets on 20:37 - Feb 1 by SullutaCreturned

I haven't renewed ours and dont plan too. I was wavering because my son really wants to go but this window has seen that idea put to bed.

it's not even us not signing anyone besides that under 21 bloke that really irks me, it's the constant BS we are being fed. Since Martin was installed as manager, how many players we genuinely wanted have we signed? Does anyone know, Keith?

Then we find out deals were close but the owners moved the goalposts, or as was said "played hardball" and all it's done s weaken us.

For the price of season tickets for you and your boy, your holiday will be over in days.
The season tickets last 9 and a half months.
Your boy will miss it big time.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season tickets on 21:58 - Feb 1 with 1389 viewsWhiterockin

Don't put a deposit on the holiday, you know you will end up with the tickets.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets on 22:19 - Feb 1 with 1334 viewsFireboy2

Season tickets on 21:54 - Feb 1 by builthjack

For the price of season tickets for you and your boy, your holiday will be over in days.
The season tickets last 9 and a half months.
Your boy will miss it big time.

And it will save you aload of money as your boy will want to go to every home game 😁
Season tickets on 06:49 - Feb 2 with 1243 viewslifelong

I will be renewing, I’ve got to know quite well , and like, the fans sat near me since the stadium opened, I would miss the banter. One fan sat near me has miss 3 home games, not including the covid restrictions, in the past 40 years..incredible loyalty.
Season tickets on 07:31 - Feb 2 with 1201 viewsYossarian

My cousin and I have sat next to each other since we went to the Liberty but we e decided not to renew next season. If they didn’t back Cooper with his record they won’t back Martin after his judgment on players was exposed. Only one way this club is heading now and I’m not going to be taken for a mug for another season.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Season tickets on 07:31 - Feb 2 with 1201 viewsTreforys_Jack

A big reason I get season tickets, is its time me and my 2 boys spend invaluable time together. Can't put a price on that, but I appreciate times are really hard at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024