Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
loans 15:10 - Jan 16 with 4573 viewsdigswellhoop

thought Armstrong has been a good player why loan him out we arent blessed wuth many good players
loans on 18:15 - Jan 17 with 499 viewspaulparker

From what I’ve seen of him he has pace and power and defenders are Sh1t scared of him
Play him is what I say we have made mistakes in the past with Smyth & Manning when we loaned them out and BOS couldn’t get in Mclaren team for god knows what reason when he had a lot to offer
Let’s not make the same mistakes, yes he is raw and needs to work on his shooting, but we have something special in this lad and with the right coaching then who knows what could happen

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

loans on 18:34 - Jan 17 with 436 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

loans on 18:15 - Jan 17 by paulparker

From what I’ve seen of him he has pace and power and defenders are Sh1t scared of him
Play him is what I say we have made mistakes in the past with Smyth & Manning when we loaned them out and BOS couldn’t get in Mclaren team for god knows what reason when he had a lot to offer
Let’s not make the same mistakes, yes he is raw and needs to work on his shooting, but we have something special in this lad and with the right coaching then who knows what could happen

Until he misses a few chances and people get on his back, which, with social media, would unfortunately happen. I think let him play, and miss those chances elsewhere, then be firing for us next season.
He definitely scares defenders, just needs the end product.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024