Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gone. 17:21 - Nov 28 with 12106 viewsknocker

Official.
Gone. on 19:08 - Nov 28 with 2836 viewsMedwayR

I can see the attraction for him but it does show his true character. When we appointed him he spoke about how had been planning to get into management for a while but was being careful to make sure he took the right job, no sooner had he got his feet under the desk and he was flirting with other clubs so clearly that all went out of the window. He then spoke about integrity and commitment then 5 weeks later joins Glasgow Rangers. He talks the talk but doesn't back it up with his actions.

As for his career going forward, this won't develop it. If he got us into play-offs (or even promoted!) it would prove he's a good coach. If he wins a few tin foil trophies in Scotland no one is any the wiser as to whether he's a good coach or not. The jobs available to him won't be better than they would be if he proved himself with us.

But, if it's his dream to manager Glasgow Rangers then he probably feels that he has to take the opportunity - I'd say it would come along again, as managers frequently get the sack - but maybe he thinks if it goes wrong with us, he won't get another opportunity and therefore loyalty goes out of the window as most clubs won't hesitate to sack a manager.

But whatever...we've got some compensation, I trust the board to repeat the thorough process from the summer, and aside from the disruption we may have actually got shot of a manager that we still don't know is any good (although I suspect most of us think he is decent, but how decent remains to be seen). Let's ee who's next.

Poll: Who’s better?

Gone. on 19:08 - Nov 28 with 2830 viewsCamberleyR

Enjoy your thirty pieces of silver you spotty faced, pot bellied cúnt.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Gone. on 20:03 - Nov 28 with 2577 viewsE17hoop

Gone. on 18:44 - Nov 28 by Antti_Heinola

Generous.

If your career is football you must get used to moving around.

I don't disagree and I suspect the answer is somewhere between him being an utter c-nut and wanting to be a good husband and dad.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Gone. on 20:16 - Nov 28 with 2512 viewsWesty75

Gone. on 17:34 - Nov 28 by Hayesender

Michael Beale: Rangers appoint former assistant as manager as he leaves QPR - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63746388

No mention or thanks to our club for giving him the opportunity

Yeah very noticeable. What a cvnt.
Gone. on 20:19 - Nov 28 with 2494 viewsQPunkR

Might I echo the sentiments of those more learned than me on this site - what an odious cūnt to have come out with all that utter bollix about loyalty and integrity just over a month ago

QPR - "shit but local"

Gone. on 20:38 - Nov 28 with 2421 viewsDamo1962

Gone. on 17:56 - Nov 28 by DejR_vu

Football really is a sewer. Not surprisingly, there are a disproportionate number of vile characters working in it.

Modern football, is very much like modern politicians (in a Swiss Toni style) - they both attract a lot of the arseholes.
Gone. on 20:57 - Nov 28 with 2354 viewsdigswellhoop

now get rid of ferdinand
Gone. on 21:03 - Nov 28 with 2334 viewsLblock

What a Beale-end

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Gone. on 22:17 - Nov 28 with 2208 viewseghamranger

Gone. on 20:57 - Nov 28 by digswellhoop

now get rid of ferdinand

No need. Why say that??
Gone. on 22:30 - Nov 28 with 2133 viewsstainrods_elbow

Gone. on 17:51 - Nov 28 by BostonR

There is obviously a lot more to this story - I’m sure Clive has some inside info. Either way, he didn’t turn Wolves down to stay at LR, as it appears he was already talking to GR’s.
A pretty messy affair from his side but if we did get a substantial buy-out clause that sort of softens the blow. He’s clearly a smart individual but this will either make or break his career.
He’s behaved in a shoddy manner and to add salt into the wounds he obviously gave the back room staff a nod.
Would love to see John Eustace return and perhaps we shouldn’t have let him go in the first place.

O yes, the bit of comp possibly coming our way makes everything tickety boo.

Laughable 'executive' that couldn't organise a blowjob in a brothel.

10 managers (I've lost count - is it more?) in less than a decade.

Punch bag/bitch/laughing stock of the Champ.

Apparently teetering on the precipice of another fine/points deduction/anal rape over FFS/FFP or whatever it's called now, according to Clive and his insider knowledge (this despite the allegedly super-hooper duper fiscal management we'd had in place for years - go figure!).

Still, onwards and upwards, eh, with a heigh-ho, shrug of the shoulders and nice pint of cider.

Give me strength!

Poll: On the basis of pre-season.the current squad, where will we finish this sea son?

Gone. on 22:34 - Nov 28 with 2122 viewsShunter

Jumped ship just as the going got tough - good riddance,
Gone. on 22:35 - Nov 28 with 2107 viewsstainrods_elbow

Gone. on 22:17 - Nov 28 by eghamranger

No need. Why say that??

Clearly, Ferdinand and Hoos are unsackable! Nice work if you can get it and keep spinning your self-satisfied mythologies every time you get another of your 'diligent' managerial appointments wrong, never face a performance review, and profit from failure.

Poll: On the basis of pre-season.the current squad, where will we finish this sea son?

Gone. on 23:13 - Nov 28 with 2000 viewsqpr1976

Gone. on 17:41 - Nov 28 by qprxtc

A rsehole
Bastard
F ucking c unt
And prick

As Patricia from Plaistow might say
Gone. on 00:42 - Nov 29 with 1840 viewsLoftgirl

Gone. on 18:03 - Nov 28 by johnhoop

It’s going to be very difficult to believe a single word that comes out of the mouth of a football manager from now on.

Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.
Gone. on 00:47 - Nov 29 with 1831 viewsLoftgirl

Gone. on 20:57 - Nov 28 by digswellhoop

now get rid of ferdinand

Anton's gone.
Gone. on 03:49 - Nov 29 with 1744 viewsnumptydumpty

Gone. on 18:06 - Nov 28 by E17hoop

His family didn't like the West Midlands and weren't happy there. He was staying in London a few days a week and travelling back to spend limited time with his family.An offer from Wolves, tying him to the area, would be less attractive than a move to Scotland. His daughter was born in Scotland and his family was happy there. It's likely his family travelled with him when he went to the GR game a few weeks ago and catching up with friends would have further pushed him.

Yes his comments after the Wolves incident were over the top and wrong. Does it prove he was talking to GR? Not at all. Does he look bad as a result? Definitely. Is his family life more important to him? Probably.

In football, you can't guarantee staying in any area for long, so moving back up to Scotland could very well be very short lived so the argument moving for the sake of his family is not a relevant argument at all.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Gone. on 07:36 - Nov 29 with 1607 viewsBklynRanger

Gone. on 18:06 - Nov 28 by E17hoop

His family didn't like the West Midlands and weren't happy there. He was staying in London a few days a week and travelling back to spend limited time with his family.An offer from Wolves, tying him to the area, would be less attractive than a move to Scotland. His daughter was born in Scotland and his family was happy there. It's likely his family travelled with him when he went to the GR game a few weeks ago and catching up with friends would have further pushed him.

Yes his comments after the Wolves incident were over the top and wrong. Does it prove he was talking to GR? Not at all. Does he look bad as a result? Definitely. Is his family life more important to him? Probably.

The problem with that argument as I see it E17 is you can almost contextualise anything away. That first para may well be true but it shouldn't be a justification for acting in the way he has. Again people could say "But it happens all the time" - and again that doesn't make it right.

His manoeuvrings with Rangers were fairly clear to see and not that subtle I don't think, and it's not really about him looking bad, it's about him fcuking us about. But the bigger point is how far can you go with the 'family more important' argument? Some people would say very far but, as said, we're talking about a job here that involves movement and relocation - he knows that extremely well - he's been to Brazil and back chasing his ambitions.

Simplest way to put it is next time someone in work acts like a complete c*nt I'll try saying 'well he/she is probably doing it for his family' - for me that just doesn't wash.
Gone. on 07:42 - Nov 29 with 1583 viewsdistortR

Gone. on 07:36 - Nov 29 by BklynRanger

The problem with that argument as I see it E17 is you can almost contextualise anything away. That first para may well be true but it shouldn't be a justification for acting in the way he has. Again people could say "But it happens all the time" - and again that doesn't make it right.

His manoeuvrings with Rangers were fairly clear to see and not that subtle I don't think, and it's not really about him looking bad, it's about him fcuking us about. But the bigger point is how far can you go with the 'family more important' argument? Some people would say very far but, as said, we're talking about a job here that involves movement and relocation - he knows that extremely well - he's been to Brazil and back chasing his ambitions.

Simplest way to put it is next time someone in work acts like a complete c*nt I'll try saying 'well he/she is probably doing it for his family' - for me that just doesn't wash.

Don't like the Midlands? Then commit to QPR and move to the south of England. Let's face it, the bloke is hardly skint.
Gone. on 07:56 - Nov 29 with 1534 viewsnumptydumpty

Gone. on 17:41 - Nov 28 by qprxtc

A rsehole
Bastard
F ucking c unt
And prick

Very well put and given the eloquence the man deserves.

When in the future, we perhaps draw Fleetwood away in FA cup next season and Mick Beale has left Glasgow, in his words, to further his footballing education, we can teach him the rules of football.

This man's management career will be very short.

The work colleague that nobody trusts !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Gone. on 07:58 - Nov 29 with 1521 viewstraininvain

Gone. on 07:42 - Nov 29 by distortR

Don't like the Midlands? Then commit to QPR and move to the south of England. Let's face it, the bloke is hardly skint.

In hindsight, Beale living at a hotel near Heathrow was a bit of a red flag. I don’t think he ever intended to stay longer than 6-12 months.
Gone. on 08:06 - Nov 29 with 1488 viewsdistortR

Gone. on 07:58 - Nov 29 by traininvain

In hindsight, Beale living at a hotel near Heathrow was a bit of a red flag. I don’t think he ever intended to stay longer than 6-12 months.

Is he actually a refugee blagging it? As soon as his documents came through, he was off.
Gone. on 08:55 - Nov 29 with 1375 viewsCamberleyR

Gone. on 07:58 - Nov 29 by traininvain

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024