Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spare by Harry 20:49 - Oct 27 with 13849 viewsbritferry

Book out Jan 10th, priced at a bargain £28

I think I'll just wait and see it on The Crown

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Spare by Harry on 23:45 - Jan 2 with 1353 viewsbritferry

Are we excited for the release?

He really is coming across as a desperate ginger whinger... its not fair, my brother was always treated better than me

As the youngest of 2 brothers, I never felt any animosity towards my brother, the spoilt brat as he was. And don't get me started on my new bikes, it was his old one when he got a new one.

Prince Harry is a spoiled megalomaniac marinating in spite reduced to selling royal secrets to the highest bidder. So, as he bleats about family reconciliation - why the hell would they?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11592799/MAUREEN-CALLAHAN-Prince-Harry-

Spare by Harry on 03:32 - Jan 3 with 1307 viewsDr_Parnassus

Is it a bad time to say I quite like him?

Not sure what he’s done wrong really, but I am not in the U.K. so am not subject to their constant propaganda on the pair.

Seems like a pretty fair decision to leave after they were being hounded by the press on the daily. I understand it’s a bit of an odd one to say they want privacy and then appear to be trying to get attention, but if that’s their only crime then I don’t really get the backlash?

Can anyone explain?

Surely everyone here would do the same (maybe not the attention stuff) with their family rather than remain essential prisoners in your own home and subject to constant media attack?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Spare by Harry on 07:17 - Jan 3 with 1278 viewsSirjohnalot

Spare by Harry on 03:32 - Jan 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Is it a bad time to say I quite like him?

Not sure what he’s done wrong really, but I am not in the U.K. so am not subject to their constant propaganda on the pair.

Seems like a pretty fair decision to leave after they were being hounded by the press on the daily. I understand it’s a bit of an odd one to say they want privacy and then appear to be trying to get attention, but if that’s their only crime then I don’t really get the backlash?

Can anyone explain?

Surely everyone here would do the same (maybe not the attention stuff) with their family rather than remain essential prisoners in your own home and subject to constant media attack?

Absolutely agree. If my mum was treated the way she was and then my wife was going the same way, and my family at best let it happen, I’d say ‘sod you all’ and get out of there,

Re the programmes they’re doing, I guess that’s about controlling the narrative.

The press hounded his mum, have plagued him all his life, screwed up his army career now they’re after his wife.

In that situation, I’d protect my wife, no question
Spare by Harry on 10:09 - Jan 3 with 1225 viewsbritferry

well apart from her being a liar and him being a hypocrite, then yeah, they're great

Spare by Harry on 10:15 - Jan 3 with 1214 viewsDr_Parnassus

Spare by Harry on 10:09 - Jan 3 by britferry

well apart from her being a liar and him being a hypocrite, then yeah, they're great

But the whole Royal Family lies, they are cosied up to the red tops and manipulate the truth to make themselves look good. Not sure why they are being singled out as such.

I understand if people don’t like the royal family and dislike them all equally, but to single them out for a reason that they are all guilty of, I just don’t get it.

Spare by Harry on 11:38 - Jan 3 with 1197 viewsTreforys_Jack

Spare by Harry on 10:15 - Jan 3 by Dr_Parnassus

But the whole Royal Family lies, they are cosied up to the red tops and manipulate the truth to make themselves look good. Not sure why they are being singled out as such.

I understand if people don’t like the royal family and dislike them all equally, but to single them out for a reason that they are all guilty of, I just don’t get it.

Not like you to swim against the tide of popular opinion.
Spare by Harry on 11:57 - Jan 3 with 1180 viewsDr_Parnassus

Spare by Harry on 11:38 - Jan 3 by Treforys_Jack

Not like you to swim against the tide of popular opinion.

If I agree with the popular opinion then I tend to keep it to myself, if I can add nothing further to the debate, then I won’t bother just echoing someone else’s points.

You will only tend to hear from me when my view adds a new perspective to something that hasn’t been explored in the thread or I can add a new point to an already existing view.

I just don’t understand why they are being targeted when people are seemingly okay with the other royals. Seems like a bit of a pile on to me, and an easy target because they are upper class. I have sympathy for people targeted through what I feel is a bit of jealousy.

Spare by Harry on 12:05 - Jan 3 with 1163 viewsDr_Parnassus

Oh and for balance, I often see the argument that people don’t like them because she is of African American heritage. I think that’s absolute horse turd, and their subtle hints that this is the case is something I dislike about them.

I also don’t like the way they slam the media on one hand, calling them liars (which they are) and then she’s spouting the same media fed rubbish on subjects like George Floyd and others, which are also based on lies from the same media.

So I’m not keen on their race baiting, which is becoming fashionable these days and certainly not limited to them. But aside from that, I think they get a raw deal.

He seems a nice chap and although she’s clearly a bit affected, expected being an actress, she also seems like her heart is in the right place. She just unfortunately often can’t see past the idealistic cause and see the actual facts, she gets swept up in the romance of representing an issue without actually understanding it.

Login to get fewer ads

Spare by Harry on 13:16 - Jan 3 with 1144 viewsMinesapint

I liked Harry. Note the past tense. I think he has done a lot of damage to his reputation starting with the Oprah interview.
I completely understood his decision to want out of the Royal life. He's clearly damaged. No child should have to endure walking behind their mother's coffin in the glare of the world media. He could clearly see his wife was attracting the same type of media frenzy afforded to his mother.
But, if he wanted a private life, he has gone about it disastrously. The hypocrisy of TV interviews, Netflix deals and now a book is incredibly distasteful. Slinging racism allegations against his family and giving details of private discussions in full knowledge that they are duty bound not to reply is below the belt.
I don't wish him harm but wish he would shut up and live the idyllic life he craved.
Spare by Harry on 14:05 - Jan 3 with 1120 viewsSirjohnalot

Spare by Harry on 12:05 - Jan 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Oh and for balance, I often see the argument that people don’t like them because she is of African American heritage. I think that’s absolute horse turd, and their subtle hints that this is the case is something I dislike about them.

I also don’t like the way they slam the media on one hand, calling them liars (which they are) and then she’s spouting the same media fed rubbish on subjects like George Floyd and others, which are also based on lies from the same media.

So I’m not keen on their race baiting, which is becoming fashionable these days and certainly not limited to them. But aside from that, I think they get a raw deal.

He seems a nice chap and although she’s clearly a bit affected, expected being an actress, she also seems like her heart is in the right place. She just unfortunately often can’t see past the idealistic cause and see the actual facts, she gets swept up in the romance of representing an issue without actually understanding it.

Have to disagree there, certain elements of the media (Daily Mail) and elements of the British Public had a big problem with her not being white. The DM reporting eg the way she was holding on to her bump when she was pregnant compared with Katherine.

Such a shame as it could really have modernised the Royal Family. Out of all of them I think Harry would be great to have a beer with. Biggest tragedy is brothers falling out. Find that really sad.
Spare by Harry on 14:25 - Jan 3 with 1098 viewsWingstandwood

He gets as much empathy and pity out of me as multi-millionaire mercenary footballers whining in tabloid exclusives about being untreated unfairly by the manager!

The Renato Sanches of Royalty he is , cos its everybody's else's fault whilst drowning in a waterfall of 'filthy-lucre'.

Argus!

Spare by Harry on 14:34 - Jan 3 with 1091 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I think the eagerness to throw his entire family under the bus especially while his 98 year old grandfather was dying in hospital for his own publicity and financial gain has completely diminished the huge amounts of affection and goodwill the public previously had for him.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Spare by Harry on 14:40 - Jan 3 with 1082 viewsSirjohnalot

Spare by Harry on 14:34 - Jan 3 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I think the eagerness to throw his entire family under the bus especially while his 98 year old grandfather was dying in hospital for his own publicity and financial gain has completely diminished the huge amounts of affection and goodwill the public previously had for him.

Doesn't that depend on how they treated or failed to look after his wife ?

Guess none of us will ever know what happened.
Spare by Harry on 14:44 - Jan 3 with 1071 viewsraynor94

Why on earth are we giving this whining pair the oxygen of publicity.

The moment she found out there was work involved in being a royal she was I'm a celebrity get me out of here.

This was nothing to do with race, that was just thrown in for American consumption

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Spare by Harry on 14:50 - Jan 3 with 1068 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Spare by Harry on 14:40 - Jan 3 by Sirjohnalot

Doesn't that depend on how they treated or failed to look after his wife ?

Guess none of us will ever know what happened.

They were given Nottingham cottage in the grounds of Kensington palace as a starter home, that was too poky for them so they were then given ten bedroom mansion Frogmore Cottage in Windsor and the funds to renovate it. Plus all the security they would ever need or want. A fairytale wedding too.

I can’t imagine what more they’d need. No doubt she may have felt a bit trapped at not being able to go out shopping with her friends and all that but that’s part of the job really. They both come across as right spoiled brats living in the sort of luxury 99.9999% could only dream of yet it’s still not good enough for them.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Spare by Harry on 17:44 - Jan 3 with 1037 viewsbritferry

Remember the Orprah interview when she claimed that her son hadn't been given a royal title because she was coloured? its O's "WHAT" moment. Well it was actually George V who decided that over a 100 years ago but hey, why let the truth get in the way of a juicy story.

And after the Oprah interview, Harry, William & Charles had a private chat and we know this, coz a couple of days later, Meghans "friend" is telling a US talk show what they discussed... so now in these latest interviews to promote his book, Harry is crying about having his request for a "private reconciliation" repeatedly turned down... well if your wife leaks out what is being discussed, then you can't blame the RF for not wanting to talk to him.

Spare by Harry on 18:07 - Jan 3 with 1022 viewsSirjohnalot

Spare by Harry on 17:44 - Jan 3 by britferry

Remember the Orprah interview when she claimed that her son hadn't been given a royal title because she was coloured? its O's "WHAT" moment. Well it was actually George V who decided that over a 100 years ago but hey, why let the truth get in the way of a juicy story.

And after the Oprah interview, Harry, William & Charles had a private chat and we know this, coz a couple of days later, Meghans "friend" is telling a US talk show what they discussed... so now in these latest interviews to promote his book, Harry is crying about having his request for a "private reconciliation" repeatedly turned down... well if your wife leaks out what is being discussed, then you can't blame the RF for not wanting to talk to him.

Who know ? They're a weird family like many others they have fallings out, but this one is splashed all over the papers. It's got to mess you up and Harry, it seems has always hated it
Spare by Harry on 18:14 - Jan 3 with 1015 viewsbritferry

Spare by Harry on 18:07 - Jan 3 by Sirjohnalot

Who know ? They're a weird family like many others they have fallings out, but this one is splashed all over the papers. It's got to mess you up and Harry, it seems has always hated it

Harry is getting paid over a 100 million dollars for his whimpering drivel. The press will now see it as a red rag to a bull, any hope of privacy that he wanted, has gone. His family are now fair game, exactly the same mistake that his late mother made.

Spare by Harry (n/t) (n/t) on 18:14 - Jan 3 with 1014 viewsCountyJim

[Post edited 3 Jan 2023 18:15]
Spare by Harry on 18:48 - Jan 3 with 998 viewsSirjohnalot

Spare by Harry on 18:14 - Jan 3 by britferry

Harry is getting paid over a 100 million dollars for his whimpering drivel. The press will now see it as a red rag to a bull, any hope of privacy that he wanted, has gone. His family are now fair game, exactly the same mistake that his late mother made.

‘Whimpering drivel ‘ sounds like one of my closing speeches
Spare by Harry on 18:57 - Jan 3 with 989 viewsbritferry

Spare by Harry on 18:48 - Jan 3 by Sirjohnalot

‘Whimpering drivel ‘ sounds like one of my closing speeches

no wonder so many people in jail love you

Spare by Harry on 19:14 - Jan 3 with 981 viewsBoundy

Spare by Harry on 14:05 - Jan 3 by Sirjohnalot

Have to disagree there, certain elements of the media (Daily Mail) and elements of the British Public had a big problem with her not being white. The DM reporting eg the way she was holding on to her bump when she was pregnant compared with Katherine.

Such a shame as it could really have modernised the Royal Family. Out of all of them I think Harry would be great to have a beer with. Biggest tragedy is brothers falling out. Find that really sad.

I would really like you to post just one item which shows that her race is the reason why shes disliked , she herself described herself as bi-racial , not the media nor the public , Whether people like it or not but at this moment in history the Royal Family take precedence over her continual moans to the very press she wants to escape from , she & her husband choose to remain in the limelight they're not obliged to keep popping up in the media in one form or another . For me regardless of her colour which in all honestly never has ever crossed my mind, she looks like a typical yank no more no less

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Spare by Harry on 19:31 - Jan 3 with 974 viewsFlashberryjack

Spare by Harry on 14:50 - Jan 3 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

They were given Nottingham cottage in the grounds of Kensington palace as a starter home, that was too poky for them so they were then given ten bedroom mansion Frogmore Cottage in Windsor and the funds to renovate it. Plus all the security they would ever need or want. A fairytale wedding too.

I can’t imagine what more they’d need. No doubt she may have felt a bit trapped at not being able to go out shopping with her friends and all that but that’s part of the job really. They both come across as right spoiled brats living in the sort of luxury 99.9999% could only dream of yet it’s still not good enough for them.

How anyone could fall for their bullsh*t amazes me, from what I remember, Meghan was greeted and treated very well by the vast majority of the British public, and the press were very complimentary about the pair of them, until she started with the diva antics.

But nothing it seems is good enough for her, most definitely an attention seeking and manipulating woman, probably couldn't live with her and Harry playing second fiddle to William and Kate.

Will I buy the book ? nah!!, I'll leave that to the idiots that will be funding their lavish life style, and there'll be plenty.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Spare by Harry on 20:43 - Jan 3 with 950 viewsDr_Parnassus

Spare by Harry on 14:05 - Jan 3 by Sirjohnalot

I’d wager that most people were not even aware of her heritage.

While the media can put race baiting slants on things, I agree… it’s very rare that the public do.

I’m still yet to meet a genuine racist and I’ve lived in the U.K. Australasia and America. The worst comments based on race that I have seen have come against white people. The media try and race bait and paint racism out as this rabid beast, but I call BS on it.

It exists but it’s extremely rare. So much so you could go half your life and never bump into someone who is.

Spare by Harry on 21:59 - Jan 3 with 934 viewsSirjohnalot

Spare by Harry on 20:43 - Jan 3 by Dr_Parnassus

I’d wager that most people were not even aware of her heritage.

While the media can put race baiting slants on things, I agree… it’s very rare that the public do.

I’m still yet to meet a genuine racist and I’ve lived in the U.K. Australasia and America. The worst comments based on race that I have seen have come against white people. The media try and race bait and paint racism out as this rabid beast, but I call BS on it.

It exists but it’s extremely rare. So much so you could go half your life and never bump into someone who is.

Oh I have met plenty but that’s due to the job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024