Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help needed Dale Lotto 16:11 - Oct 3 with 4605 viewsDale_Lotto_Admin

Hope someone would possibly be able to help with this request.
We have a weekly winner on the Dale Lotto but the only information we have is the name F and D Wild with C/O The Dale Lottery. If anyone has any info on who this may be along with a contact email or phone number so we can get a winning cheque to them that would be fantastic.

Graham
Help needed Dale Lotto on 16:37 - Oct 3 with 4493 views49thseason

Ohh, Come on Graham, who do you know, surname Wild Initial F with The Dale Lottery as an address? Think....
Help needed Dale Lotto on 09:18 - Oct 4 with 4081 viewsDale_Lotto_Admin

Help needed Dale Lotto on 16:37 - Oct 3 by 49thseason

Ohh, Come on Graham, who do you know, surname Wild Initial F with The Dale Lottery as an address? Think....

Sorry I have just joined the Dale Lotto staff, could you help further?
Help needed Dale Lotto on 11:55 - Oct 4 with 3946 views49thseason

Help needed Dale Lotto on 09:18 - Oct 4 by Dale_Lotto_Admin

So, somehow this person was connected to the previous Dale Lottery and must be paying into the current lottery by Direct Debit I presume?, perhaps someone who used to be a Gold Bond collector?
If you have them on a DD you should be able to get more information. Or have a look through the list of people who were signed up to the old Gold Bond...

To be honest its a bit worrying that you don't have more contact details for people who are paying you money every month.
Help needed Dale Lotto on 12:38 - Oct 4 with 3868 viewsrod_leach

Help needed Dale Lotto on 11:55 - Oct 4 by 49thseason

So, somehow this person was connected to the previous Dale Lottery and must be paying into the current lottery by Direct Debit I presume?, perhaps someone who used to be a Gold Bond collector?
If you have them on a DD you should be able to get more information. Or have a look through the list of people who were signed up to the old Gold Bond...

To be honest its a bit worrying that you don't have more contact details for people who are paying you money every month.

Why not just be helpful and suggest someone if you think you know?
Help needed Dale Lotto on 13:12 - Oct 4 with 3810 views49thseason

Help needed Dale Lotto on 12:38 - Oct 4 by rod_leach

Why not just be helpful and suggest someone if you think you know?

I don't know, but there is only one way that someone would give The Dale Lottery as their contact details..... because they were involved in it somehow which points to a former Gold Bond collector who dropped off his money at the club and who thought that any winnings could be collected at the same time.
I don't know who Graham is either, I thought the Lotto was now being run by an outside company in Wales or somewhere. It doesn't breed confidence when someone is paying into the Lotto but they don't have any contact details to pay his winnings, why don't they just send them to the bank account they collect the DD from assuming "Graham" is legit?
Help needed Dale Lotto on 13:49 - Oct 4 with 3730 viewsJames1980

A direct debit mandate, can be set up with just the initials and surname and if someone has moved, since setting up their lotto subscription and not informed the club/lotto, it is quite easy to see why this situation has arisen. Also the bank will not give a third party details of an account holder without permission.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Help needed Dale Lotto on 19:37 - Oct 4 with 3418 viewsTVOS1907

Help needed Dale Lotto on 09:18 - Oct 4 by Dale_Lotto_Admin

Hi Graham, any luck yet?

If you haven't heard anything by this time next week, can you drop me a PM or post again on here and I'll try to stick something into a programme to help you out.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Help needed Dale Lotto on 20:11 - Oct 4 with 3340 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Is it not possible to pay into an account that is paying a DD?

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Login to get fewer ads

Help needed Dale Lotto on 21:59 - Oct 4 with 3221 viewsJames1980

Help needed Dale Lotto on 20:11 - Oct 4 by foreverhopefulDale

Is it not possible to pay into an account that is paying a DD?

As far as I'm aware only the DD's can be reversed.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Help needed Dale Lotto on 22:09 - Oct 4 with 3202 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Help needed Dale Lotto on 21:59 - Oct 4 by James1980

As far as I'm aware only the DD's can be reversed.

Ok, cheers.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Help needed Dale Lotto on 07:45 - Oct 5 with 2987 viewsBoss_Hog

All you need to do is find out the bank paying the standing order. Your bank can give you that information and once you've got it, write to that bank including the cheque and ask them to forward it to the account holder.
Help needed Dale Lotto on 17:08 - Oct 5 with 2709 viewsblackdogblue

It’s me 😀😀 how much have I won??

I’m joking obviously but if no one else wants it?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Help needed Dale Lotto on 09:38 - Oct 6 with 2431 viewsDale_Lotto_Admin

Hi all thanks for the help.
Just to clarify, we are an external company based in Burnley. When we took over the running of the Dale Lotto, we inherited the information that was already collated in the system. Unfortunately, some of the info was sparse at best like the one mentioned above in the thread. We have been going through the system over time trying to find more contact details on anyone who has such little info and have been fairly successful but regrettably, there are some players who are still uncontactable.
We have multiple levels of security so not one staff member has access to Lotto members banking details. This member pays by standing order which is slightly more difficult to find information on.
The winners' names go online but not everyone checks these. The winning cheque is for £20 and as we all know every little helps in these times.
Thank you all for the help and fingers crossed we can get the prize to the rightful winner. The club has stated that if the winner goes to the office at the stadium with their information, we will be able to update contact details and get the cheque sent.
Graham
Help needed Dale Lotto on 09:40 - Oct 6 with 2430 viewsDale_Lotto_Admin

Help needed Dale Lotto on 19:37 - Oct 4 by TVOS1907

Hi Graham, any luck yet?

If you haven't heard anything by this time next week, can you drop me a PM or post again on here and I'll try to stick something into a programme to help you out.

Thank you,
I will do.
Graham
Help needed Dale Lotto on 15:09 - Nov 14 with 1685 viewsDale_Lotto_Admin

Help needed Dale Lotto on 09:40 - Oct 6 by Dale_Lotto_Admin

Thank you,
I will do.
Graham

If anyone has any contact details for following Dale Lotto players these would be much appreciated. Unfortunately, the information we have inherited is sparse on some accounts and we are trying to update it where possible. As with F and C Wild, we do not have details for
Schofield & Mullock, Mr A Runanne, H Haughton, Mr D F Maguire or M & A Borkin.
They currently have nothing on the system and we require some form of contact details in order to distribute any prize money that may be won. Please email dale.lotto@rochdaleafc.co.uk if you have any information regarding any of these members.
Many thanks
Graham
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024