Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Global food crisis 14:57 - Jun 5 with 5255 viewsLorax

Is it coming?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/foodanddrink/other/shortages-for-the-rich-hunger-for-t
Global food crisis on 11:42 - Jun 27 with 852 viewsCatullus

Global food crisis on 11:24 - Jun 27 by felixstowe_jack

More evidence of Russian troops stealing grain from farmers and storage facilities in the occupied parts of Ukraine. Satellite images show them looting grain.

I thought when they Russians said they were liberating Ukraine they meant the people not their grain.

Their navy is still blocking Ukrainians ports causing a world shortage and starvation in Africa

And the haw haws will be along soon to try and deny this is happening and say good things about Putin/Mother Russia and it's non invasion of an independent sovereign country.

All the while the Russians are liberating the Ukraine of its food and its people and also liberating many of those peoples souls from their bodies. Tupolevs launching missiles from over Belarus to hit "strategic" civilian targets.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Global food crisis on 11:51 - Jun 27 with 849 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Global food crisis on 11:42 - Jun 27 by Catullus

And the haw haws will be along soon to try and deny this is happening and say good things about Putin/Mother Russia and it's non invasion of an independent sovereign country.

All the while the Russians are liberating the Ukraine of its food and its people and also liberating many of those peoples souls from their bodies. Tupolevs launching missiles from over Belarus to hit "strategic" civilian targets.

They’re just denazifying the place mun. And if everyone is dead there can’t be any nazis.
Global food crisis on 12:04 - Jun 27 with 840 viewsonehunglow

Global food crisis on 23:53 - Jun 5 by jojaca

Collecting tin food has become a hobby. I am heavily stocked mainly because of inflation. I work in the food industry and at the moment it feels like weekly price rises. I have noticed some products have had 4/5 prices rises since January. I also seen so many lines discontinued because ingredients are hard to come by. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

If you have tinned Rice Pudding there I have lost all respect for you

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Global food crisis on 12:10 - Jun 27 with 834 viewsCatullus

Global food crisis on 11:51 - Jun 27 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

They’re just denazifying the place mun. And if everyone is dead there can’t be any nazis.

And if they are all dead they won't need the food, their valuables or all those pesky buildings.

it's a win, win...win...if you are a murdering b'stard.

I also expect someone to coem along soon and repeat "but whatabout Iraq, Afghan..." as if those bad things in any way excuse this bad thing.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Global food crisis on 02:34 - Jun 28 with 802 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Global food crisis on 12:10 - Jun 27 by Catullus

And if they are all dead they won't need the food, their valuables or all those pesky buildings.

it's a win, win...win...if you are a murdering b'stard.

I also expect someone to coem along soon and repeat "but whatabout Iraq, Afghan..." as if those bad things in any way excuse this bad thing.

Correct Russia did invade Afghanistan after all.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Global food crisis on 08:09 - Jun 28 with 775 viewsKeithHaynes

Global food crisis on 12:04 - Jun 27 by onehunglow

If you have tinned Rice Pudding there I have lost all respect for you

Baked beans shortage in Spain.
And corn beef.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Global food crisis on 17:35 - Jun 28 with 731 viewsFlashberryjack

Global food crisis on 08:09 - Jun 28 by KeithHaynes

And corn beef.

Brexit or Boris ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Global food crisis on 21:17 - Jun 29 with 667 viewsCatullus

Global food crisis on 17:35 - Jun 28 by Flashberryjack

Brexit or Boris ?

Nah it's Keith, go an look in hs garage, there's no room for a dinky toy ket alone a real car

Login to get fewer ads

Global food crisis on 22:42 - Jun 29 with 635 viewsExiledJack

Global food crisis on 08:15 - Jun 12 by Dr_Parnassus

Surely a food shortage thread is the perfect place to remind people of the man voted out who was putting things into place to avoid such a thing.

I think it’s always important to remind people how stupid they are/have been and how easily taken by media they are/have been.

Hopefully if Trump does get another term people won’t be so quick to try and sabotage a very good administration and realise that a good president is a good president regardless of if you like him personally or not.

It’s no coincidence that Biden gets elected in his place and the globe falls apart with wars, food shortages, foreign policy, inflation, border issues and the local economy go into absolute meltdown.

Those that have the ability to think critically are yet again vindicated.

Biden is releasing the strategic oil reserves as a very crude measure to briefly stem the current supply issues. Nobody is praising Trump’s foresight in restocking those reserves when prices were low. NATO is scrambling to rearm and strengthen, as Trump repeatedly told them to. Germany desperate to find alternatives to Russian energy after laughing at Trump warning them of the risks. Instead the news is flooded with creative stories about Trump grabbing a steering wheel.

The west deserves everything coming its way, but you have to feel sorry for those who will suffer the most. Today it’s the Ukrainians and Sri Lankans, there’ll be a lot more to come whilst we stay on the current path.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2022 22:46]
Global food crisis on 22:47 - Jun 29 with 618 viewsonehunglow

Global food crisis on 08:09 - Jun 28 by KeithHaynes

And corn beef.

Corned Beef?
My God Keith.
The devil's food. Argie garbage

My mum used to give us that crap friend with chips made with Lard. My missus made sarnies for me once for a night shift with corned beef. I had to have it out with her when I got home,

Incredible I grew up sane really

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Global food crisis on 23:45 - Jun 29 with 610 viewsTreforys_Jack

Global food crisis on 02:34 - Jun 28 by felixstowe_jack

Correct Russia did invade Afghanistan after all.

Yeah but rambo soon had em scarpering away.
Global food crisis on 17:21 - Jun 30 with 551 viewsCatullus

Global food crisis on 22:47 - Jun 29 by onehunglow

Corned Beef?
My God Keith.
The devil's food. Argie garbage

My mum used to give us that crap friend with chips made with Lard. My missus made sarnies for me once for a night shift with corned beef. I had to have it out with her when I got home,

Incredible I grew up sane really

So youreached adulthood sane, what has happened since?

BTW, the am far from sane, loopier than a giant box of fruit loops me, just not as fruity.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024