Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales World Cup Qualifiers 20:22 - Mar 18 with 1078 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales v Austria on Thursday night.
Thoughts ?
Who is going ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wales World Cup Qualifiers on 20:28 - Mar 18 with 1073 viewsbuilthjack

Yes. Overnighter.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales World Cup Qualifiers on 22:27 - Mar 18 with 1022 viewsReslovenSwan1

Can Page risk Ramsey and Bale who are both seriously under cooked. Plenty of potions these days. Go for raw pace. James Johnson Matondo Sorba. Roberts and Neco make a team of hard fast runners.

Probably he will risk it with Bale no 9.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Wales World Cup Qualifiers on 22:29 - Mar 18 with 1021 viewsbuilthjack

Wales World Cup Qualifiers on 22:27 - Mar 18 by ReslovenSwan1

Can Page risk Ramsey and Bale who are both seriously under cooked. Plenty of potions these days. Go for raw pace. James Johnson Matondo Sorba. Roberts and Neco make a team of hard fast runners.

Probably he will risk it with Bale no 9.

James will run the show.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales World Cup Qualifiers on 23:08 - Mar 18 with 1001 viewsSwans9

Just hope Bale and Ramsey can influence the game after they had no game time lately. Staying overnight as well. Big game I go 1 nil Wales.
Wales World Cup Qualifiers on 00:10 - Mar 19 with 977 viewsChief

Going, but I have a bad feeling. With all the disruption of the final being moved it just feels like a Joe Jordan handball, Paul Bodin / Welsh fan dying, Russian player failing drugs test, jock stein dying type scenario yet again.

Austria are strong too, for their players they underachieved badly in their qualifying group.

Couple of shants down me Thursday though and I'm sure I'll be feeling more confident.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales World Cup Qualifiers on 00:45 - Mar 19 with 964 viewsmajorraglan

Wales World Cup Qualifiers on 00:10 - Mar 19 by Chief

Going, but I have a bad feeling. With all the disruption of the final being moved it just feels like a Joe Jordan handball, Paul Bodin / Welsh fan dying, Russian player failing drugs test, jock stein dying type scenario yet again.

Austria are strong too, for their players they underachieved badly in their qualifying group.

Couple of shants down me Thursday though and I'm sure I'll be feeling more confident.

‘‘Tis the Welsh way! Was too young to go the match at Anfield, but was at Ninian Park when Jock Stein died, was there when Bodin missed the penalty and the fan was killed by the flair and when we lost the play off spot to the ROI to name just a few of the disappointments.

I’m a passionate Welshman, but my glass is, I’m afraid to say half empty and I always think the worst but hope to be pleasantly surprised - like I was in Toulouse.

Austria are a decent team and this could go either way, been a bit more impressed with Page of late but the Denmark debacle at the Euro’s still gnaws away at me.

I
Wales World Cup Qualifiers on 14:39 - Mar 19 with 862 viewsReslovenSwan1

The narrative has been changed. Rush Hughes ad Saunders were happy to let the Swindon man take the penalty Bodin. I believe Bale and Ramsey would not allow this and would pull rank to make sure of the job. Austria will be tough but Wales play a hard running a game European team do not face very often. Page needs to simplify the passing and free his "young Poneys" as Jose Muorinho put it after Liberty win a few years back.

Johnson, James, Sorba, Roberts, Neco can run all day with Matondo of the rack. Ramsey and Bale turning things over.

There will be a 30 something with dodgey pace in the Austrian back four for sure. Their population is small and they will have trouble covering all the bases like Wales RoI and Scotland.

Wales World Cup Qualifiers on 10:01 - Mar 20 with 760 viewsABERSWAN

Wales World Cup Qualifiers on 14:39 - Mar 19 by ReslovenSwan1

The narrative has been changed. Rush Hughes ad Saunders were happy to let the Swindon man take the penalty Bodin. I believe Bale and Ramsey would not allow this and would pull rank to make sure of the job. Austria will be tough but Wales play a hard running a game European team do not face very often. Page needs to simplify the passing and free his "young Poneys" as Jose Muorinho put it after Liberty win a few years back.

Johnson, James, Sorba, Roberts, Neco can run all day with Matondo of the rack. Ramsey and Bale turning things over.

There will be a 30 something with dodgey pace in the Austrian back four for sure. Their population is small and they will have trouble covering all the bases like Wales RoI and Scotland.

Mark Hughes was not available for the Romania game, a massive player for Wales would have made such a difference was suspended. Austria had 4 of their squad unavailable for their German club teams yesterday as they have covid. Grillitsch,Lienhart,Trimmel and Ljubicic are now doubts if they can join the squad.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales World Cup Qualifiers on 13:14 - Mar 20 with 723 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales World Cup Qualifiers on 10:01 - Mar 20 by ABERSWAN

Mark Hughes was not available for the Romania game, a massive player for Wales would have made such a difference was suspended. Austria had 4 of their squad unavailable for their German club teams yesterday as they have covid. Grillitsch,Lienhart,Trimmel and Ljubicic are now doubts if they can join the squad.

Good news. Ramsey can put in one good game then needs a rest. All the stars are aligning it seems.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024