Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chinese Spy funding Labour MP 22:08 - Jan 13 with 5142 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Everybody getting their knickers in a twist about a garden party,
meanwhile Barry Gardner is being funded by the CCP.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-mps-told-chinese-agent-25936801

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 09:56 - Jan 14 with 1054 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 09:49 - Jan 14 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I remember sturgeon being photographed shaking hands with Biden, no mask, no distancing, glass of wine in hand. Despite the rules saying otherwise.

It is vitally important that the people who set the rules should also be seen to be following the rules. I think Boris should resign for letting all that go on under his watch, it’s unforgivable whilst people were being arrested and fined for doing the same thing. I think sturgeon should also resign. Apologies are not enough. If you make these stupid rules you have to stick with them at all times.

If a 95 year old frail head of state can follow the rules to the letter whilst going through the heartache of losing her partner of over seventy years then Boris, Biden, Sturgeon, Drakeford, the whole bloody lot of them should be hauled over the coals.

The way the citizens of the UK have been treated by politicians over the last two years is difficult to believe.

As someone said here in Wales you can go to the pub but can be fined for going to work....why are we putting up with this?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 10:05 - Jan 14 with 1033 viewsonehunglow

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 09:56 - Jan 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

The way the citizens of the UK have been treated by politicians over the last two years is difficult to believe.

As someone said here in Wales you can go to the pub but can be fined for going to work....why are we putting up with this?

We needed restrictions ,obviously,but agree it's been mishandled to a shicking degree

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 10:17 - Jan 14 with 1020 viewsjack_lord

I want to know where you can be fined for going to work as, as far as I was aware, the guidelines were work from home if you can.
Otherwise it is the most stupid of all arrangements - even more stupid than not being able to go to the footie.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 10:18 - Jan 14 with 1020 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

What options do we have? We could protest outside the sennedd, would that work? Strongly worded letters? Vote them out at the ballot box in 4 years time? Not going to happen. They know that, everyone knows that. No the only option is to get on all fours, pull down our pants and carry on receiving the shafting that will be for our own good.
Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 10:21 - Jan 14 with 1014 viewsDr_Winston

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 10:18 - Jan 14 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

What options do we have? We could protest outside the sennedd, would that work? Strongly worded letters? Vote them out at the ballot box in 4 years time? Not going to happen. They know that, everyone knows that. No the only option is to get on all fours, pull down our pants and carry on receiving the shafting that will be for our own good.

Peaceful resistance. If everyone ignores their restrictions they're effectively powerless. They rely on compliance from the many so they can concentrate on the few.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 10:22 - Jan 14 with 1016 viewsCountyJim

Also coming out she's had links with Cameron as well
Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 10:27 - Jan 14 with 1006 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 10:21 - Jan 14 by Dr_Winston

Peaceful resistance. If everyone ignores their restrictions they're effectively powerless. They rely on compliance from the many so they can concentrate on the few.

The problem is most people want to be decent people and follow the rules. You’d never get mass disobedience on the sort of scale needed to stop this nonsense.
Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 10:34 - Jan 14 with 993 viewsonehunglow

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 10:17 - Jan 14 by jack_lord

I want to know where you can be fined for going to work as, as far as I was aware, the guidelines were work from home if you can.
Otherwise it is the most stupid of all arrangements - even more stupid than not being able to go to the footie.

Many in this part of the world live in Wales but work in England.
My son tells me it's down to the English police to enforce.

On other hand,many on Wirral work at Airbus in Broughton.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 10:49 - Jan 14 with 986 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Here we go

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59741680

As you say stupid.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 10:57 - Jan 14 with 978 viewsBoundy

I think you'll find Drakeford tried to slip this little beauty in under the radar by tagging it onto existing legislation introduced to fine employers last year but surprisingly enough AMs said no chance

https://nation.cymru/news/welsh-government-told-to-urgently-reconsider-fines-for

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 14:31 - Jan 14 with 948 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 23:02 - Jan 13 by Brynmill_Jack

I agree about the way that these things have become politicised but there is no left and right in the Covid era.

It’s monolithic corporations and huge financial organisations like black rock owning nearly all the shares in pharma, media , arms and everyday Shiite such as kellogs, Coca Cola, Disney, Netflix - everything.

Politics today in the U.K. mirrors the United States - no left or right just hand picked actors sitting in a seat and doing what the corporate world tells them to. The shenanigans they get up to is just a smokescreen to divert attention from all the other sh*t that’s going on.

There’s no opposition - if the tories go you get Blairite Labour clones in - same policies.

Absolutely spot on.
Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 18:12 - Jan 14 with 918 viewsjack_lord

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 10:49 - Jan 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

Here we go

As you say stupid.

So it is exactly that. Work from home if you can. They are not being forced to work from home. If they go to a place of work when they can work from home then is the employer responsible for the fine or the employee?

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:31 - Jan 14 with 885 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 18:12 - Jan 14 by jack_lord

So it is exactly that. Work from home if you can. They are not being forced to work from home. If they go to a place of work when they can work from home then is the employer responsible for the fine or the employee?

If the policy is meaningless and unenforceable, what was the point?

Why are they wasting our time? Do they just enjoy proving their incompetence to the voting public?
Is it about giving their feckless voters in the public sector the excuse they need to continue doing a half arsed job from home?

The floor's yours.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 23:18 - Jan 14 with 863 viewsAndyCole

'Everybody getting their knickers in a twist about a garden party,
meanwhile Barry Gardner is being funded by the CCP.'

Is the subject for discussion.

Yet the usual loony Lefties can only respond by.....deflecting, and never addressing the exam question. Nul points, as per, yet again.

Was the same in the Unemployment thread - not one cogent argument by the hard of thinking. It's the modus operandii of the loony lefties. No doubt they're the same happy clappers on the matchday threads.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 23:34 - Jan 14 with 858 viewsjack_lord

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:31 - Jan 14 by Ajack_Kerouac

If the policy is meaningless and unenforceable, what was the point?

Why are they wasting our time? Do they just enjoy proving their incompetence to the voting public?
Is it about giving their feckless voters in the public sector the excuse they need to continue doing a half arsed job from home?

The floor's yours.

I agree though. I'm saying that posters were having a go at the WA when they were actually allowed to work in an office.
My wife endured a meal in small restaurant with a large group of office workers (obviously no mask wearers) complaining that they were afraid of going in to work and wanted to remain on furlough or stay working at home.
Is it a coincidence that it takes me far longer to get through to the departments on the phone now they are working from home?
Although saying that, I work for a private company and when my office work from home it is far more difficult to get hold of individual workers.

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 23:37 - Jan 14 with 857 viewsmax936

My lad works from home now he's changed jobs, hates it, doesn't see colleagues or anyone else, he's got to go away for training shortly, but I'm not sure that's put a spring in his step, he's lived away for 3 yrs with his other job, I'm beginning to think he'd rather be still away, think home comforts are swaying him at moment though, just, spoilt rotten he is
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 23:38]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 23:57 - Jan 14 with 845 viewsmax936

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 09:49 - Jan 14 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I remember sturgeon being photographed shaking hands with Biden, no mask, no distancing, glass of wine in hand. Despite the rules saying otherwise.

It is vitally important that the people who set the rules should also be seen to be following the rules. I think Boris should resign for letting all that go on under his watch, it’s unforgivable whilst people were being arrested and fined for doing the same thing. I think sturgeon should also resign. Apologies are not enough. If you make these stupid rules you have to stick with them at all times.

If a 95 year old frail head of state can follow the rules to the letter whilst going through the heartache of losing her partner of over seventy years then Boris, Biden, Sturgeon, Drakeford, the whole bloody lot of them should be hauled over the coals.

Cracking post that, nothing there to disagree with for me, rule for one rule for all. End

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 00:06 - Jan 15 with 840 viewsmax936

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 09:22 - Jan 14 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

It is tough being young it’s true. I wake up every morning and dream of the day where I can be a cranky balding geriatric old fool with hypertension and a penis that hasn’t worked in years. Then my opinion will be worth something apparently.

Anyway back to the subject in hand. Do you think MI5 sent the speaker this information to deliberately cause a distraction. Do you think the speaker is complicit in this conspiracy when he emailed MPs to warn them?

Do you honestly believe this nonsense? Or have the fading brain cells finally given up on you?

Oi, Oi steady the ship now boyo, Brynnie is a young buck mid forties, I'm maybe 15yrs his senior but I'm not, a cranky balding geriatric old fool with hypertension with a penis that hasn’t worked in years, it works about 20 mins after every cuppa, more after a few sherries.
He's a bit odd though I grant you that, don't want to say to much cause he's promised to buy me a pint next he see's me, I live in hope

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 00:41 - Jan 15 with 827 viewsAndyCole

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 00:06 - Jan 15 by max936

Oi, Oi steady the ship now boyo, Brynnie is a young buck mid forties, I'm maybe 15yrs his senior but I'm not, a cranky balding geriatric old fool with hypertension with a penis that hasn’t worked in years, it works about 20 mins after every cuppa, more after a few sherries.
He's a bit odd though I grant you that, don't want to say to much cause he's promised to buy me a pint next he see's me, I live in hope

Top post Max, fair play made me smile.

So, whereas you aren't all those things, BJ is. In his mid forties,' balding old fool with hypertension' (quelle surprise), 'with a penis that hasn't worked for years', despite the apt BJ username.

It's clear to many he's more than a bit odd, I grant you. Utterly unhinged, overtly aggressive and shouty. Clearly merely 5 Ft and a fart. Bereft of original thought and insight. A plagiarist. No doubt a plastic, in so many ways.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 10:06 - Jan 15 with 781 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 00:06 - Jan 15 by max936

I’m 54 . With a full head of hair and a perfectly working whanger. And you can’t get your own f*cking age right 😹😹😹😹😹

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 10:16 - Jan 15 with 771 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 00:41 - Jan 15 by AndyCole

Top post Max, fair play made me smile.

So, whereas you aren't all those things, BJ is. In his mid forties,' balding old fool with hypertension' (quelle surprise), 'with a penis that hasn't worked for years', despite the apt BJ username.

It's clear to many he's more than a bit odd, I grant you. Utterly unhinged, overtly aggressive and shouty. Clearly merely 5 Ft and a fart. Bereft of original thought and insight. A plagiarist. No doubt a plastic, in so many ways.

I think he was describing himself there as he doesn’t know how much tea I drink , and if he did he certainly hasn’t stick around for 20 minutes to check how stiff my member had gone .

Don’t worry, I could teach you to read . I’ll send you my details via pm if you’d like Mandy. I could even show you how football work too 😹😹😹

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 10:21 - Jan 15 with 762 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 09:22 - Jan 14 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

It is tough being young it’s true. I wake up every morning and dream of the day where I can be a cranky balding geriatric old fool with hypertension and a penis that hasn’t worked in years. Then my opinion will be worth something apparently.

Anyway back to the subject in hand. Do you think MI5 sent the speaker this information to deliberately cause a distraction. Do you think the speaker is complicit in this conspiracy when he emailed MPs to warn them?

Do you honestly believe this nonsense? Or have the fading brain cells finally given up on you?

Awwww I’m sorry love, did I touch a nerve??? X

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 04:40 - Jan 16 with 700 viewsKilkennyjack

👌

Beware of the Risen People

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 06:17 - Jan 16 with 687 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 10:21 - Jan 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Awwww I’m sorry love, did I touch a nerve??? X

Well you shouldn’t say such horrible things to people. Being young is a terrible condition that billions are forced to suffer through every day.
Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 08:27 - Jan 16 with 668 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 04:40 - Jan 16 by Kilkennyjack

👌

Clearly China trying to influence arch remainer May. That did not work either.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024