Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fact of the day - Unemployment 08:19 - Jan 12 with 4880 viewsAjack_Kerouac

UK Unemployment - 4.2%
EU Unemployment - 7.2%

Remember that anyone who voted Brexit was labelled an idiot and 'Remainers' lined up to tell us that voting for Brexit would result in massive unemployment.

Stop taking seriously the people who are being proved wrong, consistently.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Fact of the day - Unemployment on 18:31 - Jan 14 with 488 viewsjack_lord

Fact of the day - Unemployment on 10:29 - Jan 14 by Ajack_Kerouac

Drakeford and Sturgeon -
"This virus is going to rip through us and destroy the NHS (despite studies showing that it is much, much, milder)...we have to take action that damages/destroys businesses, restricts your freedoms and harms people's mental and physical health...it's for your own good"

Boris -
"Let's take it a step at a time, wait and see, base our decisions on evidence".

Drakeford and Sturgeon -
"England is an International outlier, Boris is a disgrace, we have open borders with England and Boris' policies are a risk to us! We have to protect the public from this devastating disease !!! (which you are only really at meaningful risk from if you have co-morbidities up to your armpit)"

Boris -
"All the data is showing that things have turned out quite well actually."

Drakeford and Sturgeon, 2/3 weeks later -
"We are opening up like England now, we were still right and he still needs to go. England is still adisgrace and no u-turn has taken place".

The idiot Welsh voting public -
"Yeahh, loves Labour I does. Have you heard about that effing staff garden party?! Bloody terrible after the sacrifices I made...having months 'off' work, pretending I was following the rules when I in fact made exceptions that suited me every week of my life. Nice boy is Drippy."

They haven't made u turns and you completely embellished what was said.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Fact of the day - Unemployment on 18:44 - Jan 14 with 470 viewsraynor94

Fact of the day - Unemployment on 18:31 - Jan 14 by jack_lord

They haven't made u turns and you completely embellished what was said.

Of course Drakeford did a U turn, 48 hours ago he reckoned we were in the eye of a storm.

Boris is a buffoon, but there's no doubt England have handled things far better since Boxing day

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Fact of the day - Unemployment on 18:49 - Jan 14 with 464 viewsjack_lord

Fact of the day - Unemployment on 18:44 - Jan 14 by raynor94

Of course Drakeford did a U turn, 48 hours ago he reckoned we were in the eye of a storm.

Boris is a buffoon, but there's no doubt England have handled things far better since Boxing day

That isnt a u turn though. We have had restrictions before. England Scotland and Northern Ireland. Restrictions have ended before on the decisions of the advisors.

Fact of the day - Unemployment on 19:13 - Jan 14 with 449 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Fact of the day - Unemployment on 18:49 - Jan 14 by jack_lord

That isnt a u turn though. We have had restrictions before. England Scotland and Northern Ireland. Restrictions have ended before on the decisions of the advisors.

Looks like a U-turn to everyone. No need to have imposed crowd restrictions in the first place they have virtually no effect.
No crowd restrictions in England and cases rates the same as Wales if not lower for most of January.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Fact of the day - Unemployment on 19:26 - Jan 14 with 448 viewsCatullus

The Senedd relied on modelling which has nearly always predicted the worst case scenarios. Even in the first months of this pandemic we never got close to the worst case. Believing that this milder variant would be that bad was plainly silly.

Anyway, Drakeford has done his U-turn just in time to stop the WRU taking their home games to England, is anyone surprised?

Fair do's though, Drakeford said some things about how the Downing street mob had behaved compared to the Welsh politicians that was spot on. Or maybe the Welsh civil servants couldn't organise a pee up in a brewery, there is some evidence to back that up

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Fact of the day - Unemployment on 19:47 - Jan 14 with 444 viewsjack_lord

Fact of the day - Unemployment on 19:13 - Jan 14 by felixstowe_jack

Looks like a U-turn to everyone. No need to have imposed crowd restrictions in the first place they have virtually no effect.
No crowd restrictions in England and cases rates the same as Wales if not lower for most of January.

I know it looks like a u turn but it isn't. I think most things he does is pretty pointless including what you mention. I have said that my close friend is a senior civil servant and works in close proximity to the Home secretary and other and also part of those drafting the policy rules England follows. They were close to making rules possibly worse than what Wales made but at the last minute changed ( U turn if you like) to a wait and see process.
They probably got that right and it made his job so much easier.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024