Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Italy over 50s 10:02 - Jan 6 with 7136 viewsbuilthjack

It's going to be mandatory for all over 50s to be jabbed.
Some countries don't mess about.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Italy over 50s on 00:45 - Jan 9 with 959 viewsbuilthjack

Italy over 50s on 22:30 - Jan 8 by felixstowe_jack

Not sure everyone in the liberty would catch the virus. After all they would all have been vaccinated so even if a 100 infected people got it the would only spread it to a few people in an open air setting. At most the would come in close contact with about 4 others that makes 400 in total who have upto 90% immunity to possibly 40 might catch it.

Compare that to 1000 people indoors 100 who are unvaccinated far more likely to spread it indoors.

You have forgotten about the concourses. They are always ram packed. So the 4 close contacts could and probably are hundreds, perhaps thousands.
Different maths then.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Italy over 50s on 01:00 - Jan 9 with 956 viewsJack123

I can't see the Uk implementing this, unless they want to open themselves up to legal recourse from any injuries from said vaccine.

If the makers of said vaccine abolish themselves of any payment for any injury caused by taking their product, how on earth could any government make it mandatory without taking on, the inevitable harmful effects? File under not going to happen.

libera nos a malo

Italy over 50s on 12:14 - Jan 9 with 896 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Italy over 50s on 00:45 - Jan 9 by builthjack

You have forgotten about the concourses. They are always ram packed. So the 4 close contacts could and probably are hundreds, perhaps thousands.
Different maths then.

How many games have we been to already at home this season. Not one spike in infection

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Italy over 50s on 16:18 - Jan 9 with 876 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Italy over 50s on 01:00 - Jan 9 by Jack123

I can't see the Uk implementing this, unless they want to open themselves up to legal recourse from any injuries from said vaccine.

If the makers of said vaccine abolish themselves of any payment for any injury caused by taking their product, how on earth could any government make it mandatory without taking on, the inevitable harmful effects? File under not going to happen.

It is being done in other countries, but the hoops to jump through to get recompense are many.
Italy over 50s on 23:11 - Jan 9 with 817 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Italy over 50s on 16:18 - Jan 9 by A_Fans_Dad

It is being done in other countries, but the hoops to jump through to get recompense are many.

But fortunately the covoid vaccines in the UK have saved over 100,000 lives according to the scientific experts.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Italy over 50s on 16:15 - Jan 10 with 781 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Italy over 50s on 23:11 - Jan 9 by felixstowe_jack

But fortunately the covoid vaccines in the UK have saved over 100,000 lives according to the scientific experts.

But not according to the Statisticians who have looked at the actual numbers involved.
They didn't "estimate", they calculated, but what do they know.
Italy over 50s on 14:02 - Jan 13 with 727 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see that NEXT are following other companies in cutting sick pay for the unvaccinated who have to self isolate after they come into contact with positive people.

Another incentive to get vaccinated.

Italy over 50s on 15:43 - Jan 13 with 696 views1462jack

Italy over 50s on 14:02 - Jan 13 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see that NEXT are following other companies in cutting sick pay for the unvaccinated who have to self isolate after they come into contact with positive people.

https://doctors4covidethics.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/end-covax.pdf
Login to get fewer ads

Italy over 50s on 15:45 - Jan 13 with 675 viewsonehunglow

Doctor tells me self employed far healthier than employed.

Nobody self employed ever asked for a sick note

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Italy over 50s on 15:57 - Jan 13 with 659 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Different maths then.

You of course do not have to spend any time on the concourse. Just wear you mask and one in the ground go to your seats . You are hardly likely to catch anything in the 20 seconds you pass through the concourse.

Unlike the average 30 minutes it takes to do a supermarket shop inside with 10% of the population unvaccinated.

I know where I feel safer.

Italy over 50s on 15:59 - Jan 13 with 647 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Italy over 50s on 14:02 - Jan 13 by felixstowe_jack

They are going to lose a lot of money in tribunals. The medical evidence provides no grounds for this discrimination.

Italy over 50s on 16:07 - Jan 13 with 640 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Different maths then.

You of course do not have to spend any time on the concourse. Just wear you mask and one in the ground go to your seats . You are hardly likely to catch anything in the 20 seconds you pass through the concourse.

Unlike the average 30 minutes it takes to do a supermarket shop inside with 10% of the population unvaccinated.

Italy over 50s on 16:09 - Jan 13 with 637 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Italy over 50s on 16:07 - Jan 13 by felixstowe_jack

Why do you fear the unvaccinated? Surely the magic vaccine you topped up twice would protect you??

Italy over 50s on 16:11 - Jan 13 with 633 views1462jack

Italy over 50s on 16:09 - Jan 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Why do you fear the unvaccinated? Surely the magic vaccine you topped up twice would protect you??

Look mate you just don’t get it do you ? the vaccinated are worried about the unvaccinated passing on a virus to them that they are vaccinated against
Italy over 50s on 16:15 - Jan 13 with 627 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Italy over 50s on 16:11 - Jan 13 by 1462jack

Look mate you just don’t get it do you ? the vaccinated are worried about the unvaccinated passing on a virus to them that they are vaccinated against

You’re right. I don’t ! 😹😹😹😹

On a serious note - nutters like Felix are in charge of actual countries like Austria and Australia. Pity anyone who doesn’t follow the line of the elected demented.
It will be camps next - who’d have thunk Swansea independent forum could lurch from Lib Dem to out and out nazi in a mere two years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024