Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sarah Everad 17:01 - Sep 30 with 13759 viewsSirjohnalot

A whole life sentence is extremely rare, only used in exceptional circumstances outside sexual killers of children, targeted police, multiple murderers etc.

What this animal did was so horrific the Judge ruled he will never be released, he will die in prison. It was the only possible sentence the Judge could impose, even though the press reports are horrific they did not report on all that he did. Evil psychopaths like can never be reformed.

Evil beyond belief, whilst there may be some debate about what should happen to Katie Price, I cannot imagine, for one second what on earth his barrister could have said on his behalf.

It's really important, as I've read online, people criticising his Counsel, that he was represented, to ensure that Justice is done, to ensure the law is applied correctly. If you are instructed, you are ethicially obliged to take it on, unless you think it is beyond your capabilities, or you know one of the parties so that you cannot be impartial etc.

It is likely that it will be appealed, you would not be carrying out your job properly if you didn't , such is the exceptional sentence, but I cannot see any Court overruling it.

Sarah Everad on 23:41 - Oct 1 with 935 viewsKeithHaynes

Sarah Everad on 23:34 - Oct 1 by trampie

It's both, they close ranks to cover up corruption.

So how have the police released information publicly, openly and lawfully to the media, and via FOI of corruption if they close ranks to cover up corruption 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sarah Everad on 23:42 - Oct 1 with 935 viewstrampie

Sarah Everad on 23:16 - Oct 1 by KeithHaynes

There is.

And they never did anything about Couzens, was it police incompetence, turning a blind eye, thinking the allegations were not serious enough, was the vetting not robust enough, the public pay for the police service via taxes and have a right to know.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Sarah Everad on 23:48 - Oct 1 with 930 viewsKeithHaynes

Sarah Everad on 23:42 - Oct 1 by trampie

And they never did anything about Couzens, was it police incompetence, turning a blind eye, thinking the allegations were not serious enough, was the vetting not robust enough, the public pay for the police service via taxes and have a right to know.

It’s hard to say without all the facts.
Which are not available.

I’m sure as many heads will roll as is possible now the stable door has been shut. The lower the grade or rank the better. Should keep a few people happy.

Sarah Everad on 23:57 - Oct 1 with 905 viewstrampie

Sarah Everad on 23:48 - Oct 1 by KeithHaynes

It’s hard to say without all the facts.
Which are not available.

I’m sure as many heads will roll as is possible now the stable door has been shut. The lower the grade or rank the better. Should keep a few people happy.

If that was to happen it would just be another form of cronyism by the top ranks.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Sarah Everad on 00:03 - Oct 2 with 893 viewstrampie

Sarah Everad on 23:41 - Oct 1 by KeithHaynes

So how have the police released information publicly, openly and lawfully to the media, and via FOI of corruption if they close ranks to cover up corruption 😉

Investigative journalists, lawyers etc have uncovered it, police don't even always comply with FOI requests, or only answer some or part of the requests.

Sarah Everad on 00:04 - Oct 2 with 893 viewsKeithHaynes

Sarah Everad on 23:57 - Oct 1 by trampie

If that was to happen it would just be another form of cronyism by the top ranks.

I read that as corbynism, btw thanks for the dialogue, seriously, if only everyone on forums with a slightly differing opinion could be the same. 👍

Sarah Everad on 00:06 - Oct 2 with 887 viewstrampie

Sarah Everad on 00:04 - Oct 2 by KeithHaynes

I read that as corbynism, btw thanks for the dialogue, seriously, if only everyone on forums with a slightly differing opinion could be the same. 👍

Yes thank you as well Keith for the debate

Sarah Everad on 00:23 - Oct 2 with 859 viewsmajorraglan

Sarah Everad on 23:19 - Oct 1 by trampie

The story is guilty of sexual misconduct but still keeping their job, you would think the police should be held to a higher standard but it seems to be to a lower standard than for civilians half the time, away from sex stories I know of one that crashed his car while drunk (serious incident at traffic lights junction, police called) and he kept his job.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2021 23:24]

Where is your proof police officers aren't being held to a higher standard than civilians? The police are subject to a Criminal law and a Code of Conduct, civilians by enlarge only the former. Cases which don’t reach the criminal threshold for members of the public disappearance down the plug hole, but in the case of cops there is the Code of Conduct catch all.
Couzens is a despicable evil person, fortunately there aren’t many like him and to tar all cops with the same brush is wrong. What about John Warboys the cabby convicted of 12 rapes and believed to be responsible for over a 100 attacks, he plied drunken (vulnerable) female customers with alcohol and took advantage of them - his offending doesn’t mean all cabbies are sexual predators or rapists!
In relation to the cop crashing his car, how long ago was it? Did it go to Court? Without knowing the detail it’s hard to make an informed comment.
Login to get fewer ads

Sarah Everad on 00:36 - Oct 2 with 837 viewsDr_Parnassus

Sarah Everad on 16:53 - Oct 1 by Gwyn737

I agree with most of that.

Seems to be the narrative has become “How do we stop another Sarah Everard?” When we should be asking “How do we stop another Wayne Couzens?”

Yes, that’s a good way of putting it.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Sarah Everad on 00:39 - Oct 2 with 840 viewstrampie

Sarah Everad on 00:23 - Oct 2 by majorraglan

Where is your proof police officers aren't being held to a higher standard than civilians? The police are subject to a Criminal law and a Code of Conduct, civilians by enlarge only the former. Cases which don’t reach the criminal threshold for members of the public disappearance down the plug hole, but in the case of cops there is the Code of Conduct catch all.
Couzens is a despicable evil person, fortunately there aren’t many like him and to tar all cops with the same brush is wrong. What about John Warboys the cabby convicted of 12 rapes and believed to be responsible for over a 100 attacks, he plied drunken (vulnerable) female customers with alcohol and took advantage of them - his offending doesn’t mean all cabbies are sexual predators or rapists!
In relation to the cop crashing his car, how long ago was it? Did it go to Court? Without knowing the detail it’s hard to make an informed comment.

The civilian guy behind the 'White lives matter' plane banner, was sacked by an Engineering firm although the police investigated and took no action.
The 'Karen' that called the police in New York was sacked by a financial firm, police are found guilty of sexual misconduct or drink driving and keep their job whilst civilians in the above examples don't that is why I think half the time the police aren't held to a higher standard.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 1:03]

Sarah Everad on 00:50 - Oct 2 with 821 viewsmajorraglan

Sarah Everad on 00:39 - Oct 2 by trampie

The civilian guy behind the 'White lives matter' plane banner, was sacked by an Engineering firm although the police investigated and took no action.
The 'Karen' that called the police in New York was sacked by a financial firm, police are found guilty of sexual misconduct or drink driving and keep their job whilst civilians in the above examples don't that is why I think half the time the police aren't held to a higher standard.

These are 2 very high profile cases which went public, one is even from the States!!!

Here’s an sample of Gwent police enforcing the disciplinary code. No covering up there.
Sarah Everad on 00:55 - Oct 2 with 812 viewstrampie

Sarah Everad on 00:50 - Oct 2 by majorraglan

These are 2 very high profile cases which went public, one is even from the States!!!

Here’s an sample of Gwent police enforcing the disciplinary code. No covering up there.

You don't think there is such a thing as police corruption ?/police closing ranks to protect one of their own ?, did you hear or see the reports of the ex met police super on national radio.

Sarah Everad on 01:07 - Oct 2 with 790 viewsWalterBoyd

Hopefully lives improve for everyone and lessons are learnt from these awful set of events.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 1:27]
Sarah Everad on 04:57 - Oct 2 with 743 viewsKeithHaynes

Sarah Everad on 00:39 - Oct 2 by trampie

Morning mate, any officer convicted of drink driving is immediately sacked.
If an officer is found guilty of sexual misconduct they are immediately sacked.

Sarah Everad on 07:19 - Oct 2 with 723 viewstrampie

Sarah Everad on 04:57 - Oct 2 by KeithHaynes

Morning mate, any officer convicted of drink driving is immediately sacked.
If an officer is found guilty of sexual misconduct they are immediately sacked.

Morning chief, not in my home town 40 years ago, off duty crashed at the lights blocking the road informed uniform when they turned up he was a serving police officer and had been drinking and he kept his job, although after the event he said it was touch and go when waiting for their verdict his perfect record, remorse etc saved the day and treating every case on its merit rightly so (a good policeman that apparently had done good and went on to do good after that) I would say, but have others less deserving got away with it ?

I take it you seen the article about police found guilty of sexual misconducts still keeping their jobs.

Did you see the recent documentary series on the Cardiff 3/5, how did the police not go to jail ?, remember Hillsborough how did the police not go to jail, it was not just one person altering statements was it ?
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 7:45]

Sarah Everad on 07:30 - Oct 2 with 710 viewsangryjack

Never trust a copper...scum
Sarah Everad on 09:53 - Oct 2 with 655 viewsGwyn737

Sarah Everad on 07:30 - Oct 2 by angryjack

Well, that escalated quickly 🙄
Sarah Everad on 10:11 - Oct 2 with 633 viewstrampie

Sarah Everad on 09:53 - Oct 2 by Gwyn737

Well, that escalated quickly 🙄

It's little wonder there is no trust of the police in some quarters the way they sometimes conduct themselves, did you see that bent coppers series on the box ?
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 10:34]

Sarah Everad on 10:16 - Oct 2 with 629 viewsraynor94

Let's hope you never need one.

Sorry but you come across as a very bitter individual

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sarah Everad on 10:40 - Oct 2 with 611 viewstrampie

Sarah Everad on 10:16 - Oct 2 by raynor94

Why would you need one ?, the last incident I remember I dealt with it myself and one before that I dealt with it myself and the police let me carry on (although that one the police got up to all sorts i found out years later).

Sarah Everad on 10:49 - Oct 2 with 604 viewstrampie

I've never used the police my entire life, they have got in the way on occasion, there was one occasion in hindsight I might have needed the police but somebody else had already called them (I wouldn't have, I would have fought it out, at that point in time anyway) and the lone copper told me to do a runner as he feared he could not hold back the banshees and back up might not be there in time, I had fronted up to half the village but the copper wasn't up for it, then months later I had documents through the post went to main police station and played holly hell and would not leave without seeing the main man, they backed down and quashed the paper work, two of their own had done the dirty but I wasn't having it.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 11:06]

Sarah Everad on 10:55 - Oct 2 with 595 viewsonehunglow

Sarah Everad on 22:31 - Oct 1 by trampie

Power corrupts is the problem, safeguards need to be build into the system.

There are safeguards and it is very hatrd indeed to get away with anything these days.If that were the case,we'd see far more pond life suffer after their crimes.
The best safeguards we have is to PUNISH offenders.

Lawyers won't be coming to your aid if you are getting your head stoved in trying to protect your home,they will though hammer you at Court if you take out the scum who broke in.

Appropriate force!

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sarah Everad on 10:57 - Oct 2 with 591 viewsonehunglow

If you are subjected to a crime do not be a hypocrite and call Police.

What were you locked up for.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sarah Everad on 11:03 - Oct 2 with 584 viewstrampie

Sarah Everad on 10:55 - Oct 2 by onehunglow

There are safeguards and it is very hatrd indeed to get away with anything these days.If that were the case,we'd see far more pond life suffer after their crimes.
The best safeguards we have is to PUNISH offenders.

Lawyers won't be coming to your aid if you are getting your head stoved in trying to protect your home,they will though hammer you at Court if you take out the scum who broke in.

Appropriate force!

The police never helped the people of that township (was it Mayhill or Townhill) in Swansea when there was a riot the other day, they were nowhere to be seen and they were called and the people needed them.

Sarah Everad on 11:07 - Oct 2 with 579 viewscontroversial_jack

Sarah Everad on 10:16 - Oct 2 by raynor94

It's their job. it's why they exist, to protect the public and property. They get paid to do it They swear an oath to the queen and are therefore held at a higher standard than the average person.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024