Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. 22:18 - Mar 16 with 5922 viewsNortbankboy

Tax payers money well spent?
£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:21 - Mar 22 with 1262 viewsonehunglow

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:01 - Mar 22 by felixstowe_jack

As a Welshman of course it is.

Yes but you turned your back on Wales,like me,for a better life.
We are the lonely ones

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:35 - Mar 24 with 1201 viewsKilkennyjack

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:50 - Mar 21 by Slugster664

125,000 citizens have died from Covid, or 125,000 citizens have died having had Covid?

I presume you and your type won't be having the jab?

You presume wrong.

The NHS has done a brilliant job on vaccines.

Johnson an abysmal job on keeping people alive.

Beware of the Risen People

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:35 - Mar 24 with 1199 viewsKilkennyjack

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 09:04 - Mar 22 by Slugster664

I thought you wouldn't answer.

Is this English ?

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:36 - Mar 24 with 1198 viewsKilkennyjack

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 20:41 - Mar 21 by Dr_Winston

How much has been pissed away buying and subsidising the loss making airport?

Trident costs £205 billion.

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:38 - Mar 24 with 1198 viewsKilkennyjack

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 12:06 - Mar 22 by Catullus

It's the business of everyone living in Wales though, I certainly want to know exactly how muh it has cost.

That nice new Assembly building cost nearly 70 million, 50 to build 20 to kit out. The Guildhall could have been cobverted for the 20 and we could have spent the 50 on education.

I'd love to know the true cost of the airport too. Apparently it loses £4 for every single passenger so it's losing over 6 million in a normal year.

Tridents cost £205 Billion.

Brexit also.

What is your point ?

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 19:21 - Mar 24 with 1167 viewsfelixstowe_jack

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:38 - Mar 24 by Kilkennyjack

Brexit also.

What is your point ?

The people voted for Brexit. Democracy rules .
If we had remained in the EU the vaccine rollout would have been a disaster like in Germany France and ROI.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 22:31 - Mar 24 with 1141 viewsNortbankboy

Brexit also.

What is your point ?

Not content on wasting £900 k on painting a union
Jack on his plane.
Boris acquires a second brexi t plane for Boris to paint a union flag on.
More tax payers money.

He be better off spending some money on a decent haircut.
How can anyone take him serious looking like worzel gummidge
If that was Michael foot the right wing news papers would be all over it.
£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 22:34 - Mar 24 with 1139 viewsKilkennyjack

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 22:31 - Mar 24 by Nortbankboy

Not content on wasting £900 k on painting a union
Jack on his plane.
Boris acquires a second brexi t plane for Boris to paint a union flag on.
More tax payers money.

He be better off spending some money on a decent haircut.
How can anyone take him serious looking like worzel gummidge
If that was Michael foot the right wing news papers would be all over it.

Great post 👏🏾

Login to get fewer ads

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 23:57 - Mar 24 with 1132 viewsBadlands

Who will pay for the Union Rags that must now adorn all government buildings?
The Welsh part of the Union Rag is the Cross of St George because it represents the Kingfom of England and Wales.
If Scotland, AR - sport has a new super-villain in town.Ales, Nortgerm Ireland do anything contrary to johnson's wishes they will have money withdrawn or be taken over. Exactly how Nazi Germany ruled its occupied countries.
It's been a dry long time since a British government issued political edicts of this type.
What has this to do with football?
Team UK on the way.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 08:56 - Mar 25 with 1105 viewsfelixstowe_jack

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 23:57 - Mar 24 by Badlands

The Welsh part of the Union Rag is the Cross of St George because it represents the Kingfom of England and Wales.
If Scotland, AR - sport has a new super-villain in town.Ales, Nortgerm Ireland do anything contrary to johnson's wishes they will have money withdrawn or be taken over. Exactly how Nazi Germany ruled its occupied countries.
It's been a dry long time since a British government issued political edicts of this type.
Team UK on the way.

Probably the seem people who paid for the EU rag to be flown from every flag pole or on the huge signs on infrastructure programmes funded by UK taxpayers via the EU development funds.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 09:37 - Mar 25 with 1101 viewsKilkennyjack

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 08:56 - Mar 25 by felixstowe_jack

Probably the seem people who paid for the EU rag to be flown from every flag pole or on the huge signs on infrastructure programmes funded by UK taxpayers via the EU development funds.

Trident costs £205 billion.

The UK can afford more nurses, well paid nurses and better housing.
Avoid cutting soldier numbers.

Instead the Tory scum invest in Nukes.

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 09:47 - Mar 25 with 1100 viewsCatullus

Brexit also.

What is your point ?

I have agreed with you several times about Trident.

I am talking about money the WELSH government has wasted. This isn't about Westminster.

When we are talking about Welsh government failings you always say "what about Westminster" and you know, if nobody on here was ever critical of Westminster maybe you'd have a point, that not being the case you are just being twp.

Whataboutery at it's finest. I don't like that word either because saying "what about" when it's valid is fine in my opinion.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 07:46 - Mar 26 with 1071 viewsDr_Winston

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 09:47 - Mar 25 by Catullus

I have agreed with you several times about Trident.

I am talking about money the WELSH government has wasted. This isn't about Westminster.

When we are talking about Welsh government failings you always say "what about Westminster" and you know, if nobody on here was ever critical of Westminster maybe you'd have a point, that not being the case you are just being twp.

Whataboutery at it's finest. I don't like that word either because saying "what about" when it's valid is fine in my opinion.

Not to mention that the £205bn figure he keeps tediously trumpeting comes directly from CND, so it's basically the same as if he was claiming that Electric Cars kill puppies, but that's based on research by Exxon.

I wonder why an organisation with long, widely reported links to Russian/Soviet interests would be so against the UK having a nuclear deterrent?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2021 7:48]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 13:08 - Mar 26 with 1044 viewsCatullus

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 07:46 - Mar 26 by Dr_Winston

Not to mention that the £205bn figure he keeps tediously trumpeting comes directly from CND, so it's basically the same as if he was claiming that Electric Cars kill puppies, but that's based on research by Exxon.

I wonder why an organisation with long, widely reported links to Russian/Soviet interests would be so against the UK having a nuclear deterrent?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2021 7:48]

It's hard to know whose figures to trust but,

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-8166/
I have read that the annual cost of the nuclear deterrent is 14% of the defence budget.

Labour say this,

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/mar/22/uk-defence-cuts-gulf-ambition-a

14% of 31.5 billion is around 4.5 billion per year. I think the CND figure is the cost over the lifetime of Trident because the initial cost to replace is put at around 18 billion.
Even so, 18 billion up front and 4.5 billion per year buys a lot of soldiers and equipment, police, NHS staff and teachers. We could give people real jobs instead of buying missiles we'll never use...hopefully. Only 9 countries have nuclear weapons and 3 of the others are our allies or friends, the other 5, they wouldn't attacka NATO member. Ok Russia might but the outcome then is M.A.D so why worry.

The Exxon thing, maybe Kilky needs to do some research because if Exxon are linked to Russia he would be guilty of being a useful idiot.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 13:14 - Mar 29 with 1003 viewsraynor94

Don't forget to tune in today, first briefing from the new press room

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 14:36 - Mar 29 with 976 viewsCatullus

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 23:57 - Mar 24 by Badlands

Team UK on the way.

Actually, the Nazis were a bit more direct than that, Blitzkrieg tactics, send in the troops, install a "Quisling" government and leave some of the more extreme Nazis behind to oiver see it all.

What you describe is more akin to what the EU does. Enforce financial rules, if not obeyed send in Eurocrats to take over and see that all is done as they want even including new loan at punitive T&C's.

Ask the Greeks. Ask those in Cyprus who had a 10% levy taken from their bank accounts,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21814325

The Nazi's invaded, killed anyone who disagreed, stole whatever they fancied. What money has Bojo wihdrawn? You can't count the bloack grant being reduced either, it was too high after an over estimation 2 years back, the Scots got too much money. They get more money per head than England AND Wales.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024