Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale 17:25 - Mar 12 with 24995 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54505/match-preview-lincoln

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54492/stats-magic-lincoln-c

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:05 - Mar 13 with 2574 viewsrichfoad32

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:01 - Mar 13 by Nigeriamark

That 3 match rest could have been a blessing in disguise. Him & Mclaughlin for MOM with McShane not fare behind. No-one had a bad game overall. probably helps that Mclaughlin, EOC, McShane have put a run of games together

Thought Done had a great game as well, his running takes a lot of the burden off Humphrys. Not their fault, but Lund and Shaugnessy were statues when played up top.
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:05 - Mar 13 with 2575 viewsmilnrowblue

Not sure if it’s to do with the manager, players, fans or anybody else - but THAT is what we’re capable of. For the first time this season I saw 100% from everybody, and that’s what it will take to stay up. HOWEVER, why haven’t we shown that in the past 8 months?

Deserved win against title contenders, we back them till the very last day.
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:07 - Mar 13 with 2545 viewsCoEDale

Excellent performance and more importantly result! Shout out to Matty Done, ran himself in to the ground and made sure Humphrys had an attacking partner which has been missing
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:10 - Mar 13 with 2474 viewsblackdogblue

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:05 - Mar 13 by milnrowblue

Not sure if it’s to do with the manager, players, fans or anybody else - but THAT is what we’re capable of. For the first time this season I saw 100% from everybody, and that’s what it will take to stay up. HOWEVER, why haven’t we shown that in the past 8 months?

Deserved win against title contenders, we back them till the very last day.

Got to sign Joe Thompson for the last game ..

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:12 - Mar 13 with 2426 viewskel

Credit to Shaughnessy, I’m not his biggest fan but he played really well today. More of the same please.
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:12 - Mar 13 with 2425 viewsHopwoodblue

Maybe the players only found out Wednesday he had another 12 months and decided to pull their finger out ?
🤣

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:15 - Mar 13 with 2384 viewsdawlishdale

Well done to everyone for a really gutsy performance today. Fantastic to score twice in one game.
Everyone did their bit, but I thought Grant and especially Rathbone did superbly.
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:18 - Mar 13 with 2327 viewsrichfoad32

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:12 - Mar 13 by kel

Credit to Shaughnessy, I’m not his biggest fan but he played really well today. More of the same please.

Best game I've seen from him but it's a worry how painfully slow he is and Lincoln's equaliser started with their man running off him. Jury still out for me but hopefully there's more to come.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:18 - Mar 13 with 2289 viewsShun

Wow! Only just seen the result now. Brilliant stuff. A lot of gracious Lincoln fans on Twitter commending our play. Fully deserved by all accounts. A lot of happy Sunderland and Hull fans too!
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:18 - Mar 13 with 2311 viewsRippDale

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:15 - Mar 13 by dawlishdale

Well done to everyone for a really gutsy performance today. Fantastic to score twice in one game.
Everyone did their bit, but I thought Grant and especially Rathbone did superbly.

The midfield was a big factor today, looked to pass forward rather than the usual 1st thought of going back to the keeper. Having Done alongside Humphrys was massive as well
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:19 - Mar 13 with 2275 viewsdingdangblue

Wow what a win.
I'm in tears.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:19 - Mar 13 with 2283 viewsjudd

Delighted with that.

Much more of the same from now on please.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:22 - Mar 13 with 2229 views1949er

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:07 - Mar 13 by CoEDale

Excellent performance and more importantly result! Shout out to Matty Done, ran himself in to the ground and made sure Humphrys had an attacking partner which has been missing

Can we have an apology from all the Matt Done knockers? Being played in his natural position, he is a revelation.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:24 - Mar 13 with 2204 viewsfitzochris

A vital win and a justified one after Humphrys should’ve a penalty in the second half. No goals for seven games and now two in one. A happier Saturday night for once.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:32 - Mar 13 with 2077 viewsMasher

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:22 - Mar 13 by 1949er

Can we have an apology from all the Matt Done knockers? Being played in his natural position, he is a revelation.

I was sick of Matt done being blamed us being crap. They were even blaming him when he didn't play. Although he has been a lot better in recent games i think his best position is where he's been played last couple of games. He is an absolute nightmare to defend against at times. I've always liked the guy, long may he continue in his good vein of form. Really pleased to win today and hope its not too late. Did everyone else notice how after each goal they ran to celebrate with BBM on the touchline.

Up The Dale!!

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:36 - Mar 13 with 2010 viewsjpresto

My 13/2 bet does not look so foolish now. Well done lads, every faith; Kerching!
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:37 - Mar 13 with 1995 viewsSaxonDale

Good performance and great result- the players are still playing for BBM. Thought we got the ball forward well and looked a threat throughout. Humphrys scoring will hopefully be a huge boost for his confidence. Well done BBM and co.
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:38 - Mar 13 with 1976 viewsDalenet

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:32 - Mar 13 by Masher

I was sick of Matt done being blamed us being crap. They were even blaming him when he didn't play. Although he has been a lot better in recent games i think his best position is where he's been played last couple of games. He is an absolute nightmare to defend against at times. I've always liked the guy, long may he continue in his good vein of form. Really pleased to win today and hope its not too late. Did everyone else notice how after each goal they ran to celebrate with BBM on the touchline.

Yep he had a blinder today. He is so often caught offside when playing up front but not today. The lot of them looked exhausted at the end given the amount of running they did.
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:40 - Mar 13 with 1953 viewsrichfoad32

Always thought the huddle thing before kick off was a bit cheesy, but maybe we need to make it a regular thing?
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:42 - Mar 13 with 1913 viewsBillyRudd

Proper game of football. Hope thats the death of the philosophy never to me seen again. Well done lads, am a happy bunny tonight. Done MOM for me.
11 more games like that and it won,t even be down to the last Saturday.
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:43 - Mar 13 with 1900 viewsDaleiLama

Brilliant result.
BBM has earned the right to defend his team to the hilt in his post match interview today after pulling that off. If he can get his team to play like that more often we might just be in with a chance of staying up. I didnt think he had it in him to change his approach, but a tip of the cap and credit where credit is due from me. If it came after the feedback from the forum some good came of it.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2021 18:10]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:47 - Mar 13 with 1863 viewsrochedale

That’s how to play football. Great performance and result. Let’s hope it continues.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:49 - Mar 13 with 1824 viewsupthedale2403

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:05 - Mar 13 by richfoad32

Thought Done had a great game as well, his running takes a lot of the burden off Humphrys. Not their fault, but Lund and Shaugnessy were statues when played up top.

Done was MOM for me today he was back to the player we sold to Sheffield Utd
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:50 - Mar 13 with 1806 viewsupthedale2403

Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:49 - Mar 13 by upthedale2403

Done was MOM for me today he was back to the player we sold to Sheffield Utd

Almost
Match Thread: Lincoln vs Rochdale on 17:51 - Mar 13 with 1797 viewsmilnrowblue

Not sure if it’s a thing, even with the win, but surely we can put a complain of some kind into the EFL about the penalty decision? It could well have impacted our survival fight today. Darren Drysdale can get suspended for giving a bit back to mouthy player, so that decision can go unnoticed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024