Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sol Bamber..Cardiff City 19:28 - Jan 11 with 4360 viewsFlashberryjack

The 35-year-old has been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin lymphoma and is undergoing chemotherapy.

Best wishes for speedy recovery, horrible,horrible disease.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 09:25 - Jan 12 with 1001 viewsWhiterockin

This is getting embarrassing best to delete the thread and start again.
Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 18:24 - Jan 12 with 907 viewsangryjack

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City (n/t) on 09:23 - Jan 12 by Chief

[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 19:47]

God help your wife and kids if you got them,they must tip toe around house afraid of making a mistake ,or be told off ,and put things right or be called buffoons if they defy you,I can't believe it bothered you that much,to start name calling
Sol Bamber..Cardiff City (n/t) on 18:26 - Jan 12 with 905 viewsChief

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 18:24 - Jan 12 by angryjack

God help your wife and kids if you got them,they must tip toe around house afraid of making a mistake ,or be told off ,and put things right or be called buffoons if they defy you,I can't believe it bothered you that much,to start name calling

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City (n/t) on 18:32 - Jan 12 with 896 viewsChief

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 18:24 - Jan 12 by angryjack

[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 19:48]

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 18:32 - Jan 12 with 895 viewsangryjack

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City (n/t) on 18:26 - Jan 12 by Chief

That's trouble with you by looks thing always got get last word..don't like bully's mate picking on him because his spelling..and kept on for 3 or 4 posts about it,I found it unbelievable when he was just paying respect and all you could pick out was his spelling..I leave it there now....
Sol Bamber..Cardiff City (n/t) on 18:35 - Jan 12 with 888 viewsChief

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 18:32 - Jan 12 by angryjack

That's trouble with you by looks thing always got get last word..don't like bully's mate picking on him because his spelling..and kept on for 3 or 4 posts about it,I found it unbelievable when he was just paying respect and all you could pick out was his spelling..I leave it there now....

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 18:43 - Jan 12 with 878 viewsangryjack

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City (n/t) on 18:35 - Jan 12 by Chief

You the snowflake mush and obnoxious one in all this and no one has too listen to your demands because they upset you,if he made mistake wow.get over it,instead of slating him anputting him down,maybe the other author is as intelligent as you,you sound a right stuck up your own ass bloke who thinks everyone should know what you know
Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 18:46 - Jan 12 with 873 viewsraynor94

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City (n/t) on 20:24 - Jan 11 by Chief

[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 19:44]

You are a total disgrace! Back on subject best wishes for a speedy recovery Sol.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 18:50 - Jan 12 with 868 viewsChief

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 18:43 - Jan 12 by angryjack

You the snowflake mush and obnoxious one in all this and no one has too listen to your demands because they upset you,if he made mistake wow.get over it,instead of slating him anputting him down,maybe the other author is as intelligent as you,you sound a right stuck up your own ass bloke who thinks everyone should know what you know

[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 19:53]

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 18:51 - Jan 12 with 867 viewsangryjack

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 18:46 - Jan 12 by raynor94

You are a total disgrace! Back on subject best wishes for a speedy recovery Sol.

Yes he is....well said get well bamba..
Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 18:54 - Jan 12 with 857 viewsangryjack

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 18:50 - Jan 12 by Chief

[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 19:53]

Backtracking faster than a Cardiff defender,, I think you was hoping for others to pick up on his error you highlighted and slate him as one poster did and you responded by further putting him down..bully
Sol Bamber..Cardiff City (n/t) on 18:56 - Jan 12 with 856 viewsChief

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 18:46 - Jan 12 by raynor94

[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 19:55]

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 18:57 - Jan 12 with 854 viewsangryjack

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City (n/t) on 18:56 - Jan 12 by Chief

Yes but he calling you a disgrace
Sol Bamber..Cardiff City (n/t) on 19:03 - Jan 12 with 847 viewsChief

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 18:57 - Jan 12 by angryjack

Yes but he calling you a disgrace

[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 19:56]

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 19:09 - Jan 12 with 842 viewsangryjack

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City (n/t) on 19:03 - Jan 12 by Chief

[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 19:56]

Your so obnoxious you still don't get it, its not he couldn't be bothered its probably he thought that was way you spelt it,and then have you demanding he change it ,who are you the planet swans spelling police?then also calling him ignorant for not knowing,get your head out your ass and get in real world not everyone as perfect as you
Sol Bamber..Cardiff City (n/t) on 19:15 - Jan 12 with 835 viewsChief

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 19:09 - Jan 12 by angryjack

Your so obnoxious you still don't get it, its not he couldn't be bothered its probably he thought that was way you spelt it,and then have you demanding he change it ,who are you the planet swans spelling police?then also calling him ignorant for not knowing,get your head out your ass and get in real world not everyone as perfect as you

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 19:33 - Jan 12 with 808 viewsraynor94

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City (n/t) on 19:15 - Jan 12 by Chief

Unfortunate what you have done to this thread, so he spelt his name wrong, but his sentiment was correct.

You should delete your contributions

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 19:34 - Jan 12 with 807 viewsangryjack

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City (n/t) on 19:15 - Jan 12 by Chief

Wow get over it,is it really bothering you that much Jesus that he has mis spelt something and won't change it,something serious must have happened in your childhood that has disturbed you and can't remember,perhaps one of you siblings turned button moon over when you was a child and you was watching it and wouldn't turn it back,,and subconsciously it's bothered you that you need things putting right...ask a relative it might help
Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 19:37 - Jan 12 with 796 viewsChief

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 19:33 - Jan 12 by raynor94

Unfortunate what you have done to this thread, so he spelt his name wrong, but his sentiment was correct.

You should delete your contributions

Spelt name wrong yes and for some baffling reason refuses to amend it. Which surely you have to admit is disrespectful at worst and strange at best.

I'll happily delete my comments (which by the way apart from my first are just responses) safe in the knowledge that I tried.

Shouldn't abusive posts from other posters on this thread also be deleted? The language in some of them far exceeds anything i said.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 19:52]

Sol Bamber..Cardiff City on 21:19 - Jan 12 with 722 viewsReslovenSwan1

The "mis naming" was initially slopiness from the OP and is actually is pretty poor as the issue requires sensitivity and care.

However now , if you assume the poster is smart enough to do it, the "mis naming" is now quite deliberate as he has declined to correct it. Stone cold "thickos" do not use the words like 'empathy'.

He deserves the criticism he is getting.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024