Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. 22:00 - Oct 8 with 3010 viewsKeithHaynes

The focus is on Sunday.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 20:53 - Oct 9 with 907 viewsonehunglow

We do at rugby ,bach,less so at football BUT...I watched us v England in Mojacar-the day we lost last minute-in a bar when I was the only Welsh and I caused havoc when we scored .

When we lost at the end,I stormed off ,scattered drinks,had domestic with wife then went for a swim and stepped on a sea urchin.

Great day

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 21:48 - Oct 9 with 881 viewsChief

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 20:53 - Oct 9 by onehunglow

We do at rugby ,bach,less so at football BUT...I watched us v England in Mojacar-the day we lost last minute-in a bar when I was the only Welsh and I caused havoc when we scored .

When we lost at the end,I stormed off ,scattered drinks,had domestic with wife then went for a swim and stepped on a sea urchin.

Great day

I was at the game in Lens.

Absolutely horrible day. Headed straight for the station for train back to Paris. Thousands of England fans kindly lined the road and baaaa'd at the Wales fans. The ones who could talk called us sheep shaggers which was nice.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 21:50 - Oct 9 with 879 viewsonehunglow

In fairness just look at what is posted vi a vis England on here.

Christ,look at the way we are with each other

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 22:04 - Oct 9 with 870 viewsbuilthjack

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 20:09 - Oct 9 by onehunglow

Sadly yeah.Birth and parentage.
Are you Irish?

Sadly?
You dont want to be Welsh?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 02:42 - Oct 10 with 826 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 21:48 - Oct 9 by Chief

I was at the game in Lens.

Absolutely horrible day. Headed straight for the station for train back to Paris. Thousands of England fans kindly lined the road and baaaa'd at the Wales fans. The ones who could talk called us sheep shaggers which was nice.

Some of us probably stupidly didn’t do what you did.

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 09:49 - Oct 10 with 772 viewsonehunglow

Not really. I'd rather not identify with any country.I'm an international not a banner waving,insular,bigot with a cause.

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 12:26 - Oct 10 with 741 viewstrampie

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 20:53 - Oct 9 by onehunglow

Great day

Interesting reaction from somebody that does not identify with any country, lol.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 12:57 - Oct 10 with 724 viewsonehunglow

I am a very interesting ,complex,capricious and utterly loveable guy,Tramps.

Login to get fewer ads

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 13:21 - Oct 10 with 715 viewsChief

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 02:42 - Oct 10 by KeithHaynes

Some of us probably stupidly didn’t do what you did.

Would have liked a look around Lens but decided to get out of dodge quick to the more cosmopolitan confines of Paris.

Oh dear how did your day pan out?

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 14:48 - Oct 10 with 691 viewsbuilthjack

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 09:49 - Oct 10 by onehunglow

Not really. I'd rather not identify with any country.I'm an international not a banner waving,insular,bigot with a cause.

Hell, I wouldn't want to in the trenches with you perch. You would run the other way.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 17:21 - Oct 10 with 671 viewsonehunglow

Now now Builth.

I disagree with you,but if you are my friend in any way,Im right behind you

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 18:11 - Oct 10 with 653 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 13:21 - Oct 10 by Chief

Would have liked a look around Lens but decided to get out of dodge quick to the more cosmopolitan confines of Paris.

Oh dear how did your day pan out?

I would rather not say. An unpleasant bunch made worse by drink and more pathetic by actions.

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 19:05 - Oct 10 with 640 viewsshingle

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 20:18 - Oct 9 by NotLoyal

58 million v 3 million, correct.

Yep that is why they as a nation win world cups in various sports and we do not, saying that Rugby is our number one game and certainly not England`s yet they have still won and reached finals of Rugby world cups, but seeing you are on the population excuse best not mention New Zealand, whoops i just did sorry about that.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2020 19:05]
Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 19:28 - Oct 10 with 620 viewstrampie

NZ population is 50% bigger than Wales population and we beat their best ever team in 1905 so our best is better than their best.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 17:38 - Oct 11 with 523 viewsFireboy2

Just keeping upto date on the saes game on the bbc app.

Reading some of the comments made me p!ss myself laughing, they are a bunch of glory hunters moaning like a bunch of old women.

Ffs they are playing the no1 team in the world, wtf did they expect.

Edit and as I post the fvckers score
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 17:40]
Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 17:42 - Oct 11 with 515 viewsonehunglow

now 1-1 and a far better game to watch than our dross

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 17:49 - Oct 11 with 510 viewsgrabsplatter

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 17:42 - Oct 11 by onehunglow

now 1-1 and a far better game to watch than our dross

Well Belgium are a far better team to watch
Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 17:55 - Oct 11 with 498 viewsonehunglow

Both are

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 18:21 - Oct 11 with 489 viewsgrabsplatter

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 17:55 - Oct 11 by onehunglow

Both are

Second half yes, in the first half England weren't
Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 20:01 - Oct 11 with 455 viewsbuilthjack

England beat them. Wow. About time.
They have lost the last two to them
Wales have won 2 and drawn 2 against Belgium in the last few years.

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 20:44 - Oct 11 with 445 viewsNotLoyal

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 20:01 - Oct 11 by builthjack

England beat them. Wow. About time.
They have lost the last two to them
Wales have won 2 and drawn 2 against Belgium in the last few years.

Did they beat England twice in the world Cup?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 21:26 - Oct 11 with 427 viewsChief

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 20:44 - Oct 11 by NotLoyal

Did they beat England twice in the world Cup?

Yes, in the world cup where England's record over 90mins was: 3 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses.

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 21:52 - Oct 11 with 417 viewsFireboy2

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 21:26 - Oct 11 by Chief

Yes, in the world cup where England's record over 90mins was: 3 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses.

The thing is though chief is they only remember getting to the semi.
Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 22:19 - Oct 11 with 412 viewsChief

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 21:52 - Oct 11 by Fireboy2

The thing is though chief is they only remember getting to the semi.

Indeed and didn't face a single world class player along the way (in games they won or progressed from)

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 22:27 - Oct 11 with 406 viewsFireboy2

Wales second string loses 3-0 to england. on 22:19 - Oct 11 by Chief

Indeed and didn't face a single world class player along the way (in games they won or progressed from)

Aye and when they did we all know what happened.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024